Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

I really like our Maknae's decisiveness... once he makes up his mind, he does not hesitate regardless if it is the right choice or not :x  Sometimes, it is not wise to procasinate for too long to make a decision... sometimes one should just follow one's gut feelings :)) :))  Like the time when cutie decided to do the bungee jump and this time while his hyungs deliberated on whether SSK is on the minibus or not, he just went ahead and plucked the flag right under their noses... hyak hyak hyak =)) =))

I really like watching Junnie laugh. His laughs comes from within the soul and that what makes his laughter contagious. I have rarely hear a laugh that is so unpretentious, and so deep that the person hearing that kind of laugh feels lighter. I hope he never loses that kind of innocence that is uniquely Joo Won. :x

Screenshot_2013-03-31-21-56-31-1_zpse38c7c0e.png

I've watch episodes of 1N2D where members leave and when season 1 ended... I cried buckets. It's really sad when a member leave but it doesn't mean that the show will lose its luster. Sometimes new member/s makes the show more interesting. Just like when Uhm-force joined the show and the new members of  season 2 came. It's really sad Seu woong and Bird PD will no longer be with the show, I wish them all the luck in their new endeavor. Now we have to welcome the new member of 1N2D... I think we will be crying buckets now if its Joo Won who will leave. So let's support 1N2D, Fighting!!!!

Like what SSK always say... why is it he is always hungry on this show... why do I always feel hungry whenever I watch 1N2D???  I had a heavy dinner earlier and now Im craving for supper after I saw what the winners of the dinner BBB will enjoy =P~

31032013-food06_zps6e1fad97.jpg

31032013-food01_zps4cef9306.jpg

31032013-food02_zps98060cb3.jpg

31032013-food03_zpse2e9d19b.jpg

31032013-food05_zps33d985a6.jpg

31032013-food07_zpsb95db7d7.jpg

31032013-food09_zpsb2017f9e.jpg

Even the losers' dinner looks good to me now... *hopping away to find food*
31032013-food04_zps53e1abaa.jpg

It seems that the writer (?) will also leave the show (the one who received an award at the KBS Entertainment Awards last year)
He tweeted Joo Won today
최재영 ‏@ssanss121m

@Moonjunwon 사랑해 워니야. 몸 관리 잘하고!! 형아는 이제 시간 많다!! : )

google translation 

Love woni. Good care of yourself! Bro Now it's time to many! :)

Choi, Jae - Young ssanss13h

2 days 1 night. Six years in the spring of 2007 until the spring of 2013. Laughing 134 times a lot of travel. At Mount Baekdu Kago Island, Dokdo, the other side of the globe in Chile, and the people got time. Today I'm very glad. Good people to keep walking for 2 days 1 night heartfelt thanks.

raito1310 said: It seems that the writer (?) will also leave the show (the one who received an award at the KBS Entertainment Awards last year)
He just tweeted Joo Won
최재영 ‏@ssanss121m

@Moonjunwon 사랑해 워니야. 몸 관리 잘하고!! 형아는 이제 시간 많다!! : )

google translation 

Love woni. Good care of yourself! Bro Now it's time to many! :)

Choi, Jae - Young ssanss13h

2 days 1 night. Six years in the spring of 2007 until the spring of 2013. Laughing 134 times a lot of travel. At Mount Baekdu Kago Island, Dokdo, the other side of the globe in Chile, and the people got time. Today I'm very glad. Good people to keep walking for 2 days 1 night heartfelt thanks.

Aaaawwww... our guys made me cried buckets when they presented the present to KSW... then they made me laughed like crazy when they did their morning mission on the beach... esp when Cutie, CTH and JM did that ridiculous body shakes... and our maknae hopped about in such a cute way....

-edit-

Boo hoo ~~ Boo hoo ~~ and they made me cried at the end too... now my tears are not stoppable... my eyes sure gonna be swollen like walnuts tomorrow morning.  The last time I cried so hard was when I watched Ep 51 of OB.... Wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh............

posted on drama thread

Why 7th Level Civil Servant is a 10 for Me

This is the 3rd draft I am writing for my postmortem of the drama. Watching the drama was not easy, why should I expect writing it to be any easier? The first draft read like cussing, the second still angry, so I decided this one should be light and fluffy like the drama itself instead of me attempting to be a serious drama critic. After all, I know there are a number on this thread who are able to write more intellectual and serious stuff than me.

I think most of us agree this is not the best drama by any standard. I hope that my 1,400 minutes spent watching it and millions of minutes tearing my hair over it shall not be wasted. There are always lessons we can take from any experience, be it a good or bad. So I shall present the 'perfect 10' lessons I have learnt from watching 7LCS

#1 Predictive Ability Are Not Restricted To Analysts or Clairvoyants.

Untitled-93_zps2fad22bf.jpg

Yesterday,on Joo Won thread, @mhelbenito post a 7LCS picture which I did before the drama started, I did a double take when I saw it. I had forgotten entirely the poster which I did in jest and satire in light of certain events happening on this thread. Little had I known then that my crystal ball actually works, although way too accurate for my liking.

#2 The Higher The Expectation, The Greater The Disappointment

4afbfbedab64034fc2b0cd31aec379310a551d83

This drama was written by the same writer who wrote the box office hit of the movie itself. We just didn’t know he had a lobotomy between then and now. It was actually greatly anticipated by a number of bloggers and fans but alas, it fell short of expectation

#3 Who Needs Weapons When You Have A Quick Reflexes?

14ce36d3d539b600456ce181e850352ac65cb762

No one learns from the fiasco of WMD. Who needs guns when all you need is a quick foot. Did I see a disclaimer at the end of the drama that states no actor or part of was hurt in the filming of this drama? I really should go and check it out myself.

#4 When Being Shallow Saves Your Sanity

10833590_zps9c5619b0.jpg

I gave up on the convoluted plot of technology espionage, corporate spies, false identities and what nots because when I saw a hawtie like this brooding and smokin’ in the bathtub, I just wish the water level went shallower than my brain.

#5 Godsend Gifts Aren’t Always Appreciated

10_zpsea1ca5c5.jpg

I can’t really pin point whose fault it is. Was Gilro’s lips getting in the way too often or was Seo Won blind in rejecting of that godsend gift thrust upon her? All I know is that there are thousands of women in the queue for that gift.

#6 Clear Your Wardrobe, You’ll Never Know When You Need It.

54793466_zps1593f2bc.jpg

One of my first tasks after writing this piece is to clear my wardrobe and paint it white. I never knew I could stuff a man inside my wardrobe. If he looks anything like Gilro, I am willing to go nude in order to sacrifice space.

#7 Watching KDramas Need Not Be Bad For Health

0b55b319ebc4b745863bb521cefc1e178a82155d

I actually found watching this drama to be quite beneficial to health. I toned up muscles hurling furniture at my computer screen, increased my heart rate to the target range whilst bolted to my chair and I strengthened my eye muscles with some major eye rolling exercise. Last but not least, I had a toilet break every episode and didn’t end up with a urinary tract infection.

#8 Forgive and Forget

49661844_zpscaa304be.png

I think ‘forgive and forget’ is the central theme to the drama. If only the villains were to forgive and forget and live their lives well, that’s the best revenge. So the next time, your boss stabs you in your back, takes credit for your work and tells you to sacrifice for his career, buy him a drink and toast to his good health.  You have achieved the highest level of kdrama sainthood. May the same apply to you in real life.

#9 Victory Comes to Those Who Are Patient

43a7d933c895d143153fe31472f082025aaf07bf

After weeks of running after his target and enduring all the slapping, face scratching, hair pulling, plate licking, groin kicking and other red-card fouls, our hero scores a GOAL! And viewers could take a deep breath after almost turning blue from anticipation.

#10 Drink And Make Merry With Your Kdrama Friends

civil04-00447_zps22be3bca.jpg

Even when the drama sucks and I suffer more misery than expected, having friends on this thread to rave, squeal, spazz, cry, rave or rant makes all the difference. So my last lesson is when your drama turns out to be a lemon, make lemonade and enjoy it in the company of friends.

I thank all chingus on this thread for making my viewing of this drama a memorable one because we went through thick and thin together. This drama received so much hate in blogs everywhere that it became fashionable to raze it to the ground. Although we do criticize and get exasperated, I know that deep down inside us, we want this drama to do better and we held out to the very end.

And as we all know, someone has to pay for all this farce.

01_zpsf9878609.png

Aaaawwww... our guys made me cried buckets when they presented the present to KSW... then they made me laughed like crazy when they did their morning mission on the beach... esp when Cutie' date=' CTH and JM did that ridiculous body shakes... and our maknae hopped about in such a cute way.... -edit-Boo hoo ~~ Boo hoo ~~ and they made me cried at the end too... now my tears are not stoppable... my eyes sure gonna be swollen like walnuts tomorrow morning.  The last time I cried so hard was when I watched Ep 51 of OB.... Wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh............[/quote']

Me too... But i found a cure to that... Do the Harlem Shake ala Junnie Style!

Guest mei8805

many laughing and crying when i watch 1N2D tonight......Cutie so awesome when he's dance =)) Good luck for cutie and his hyung in 1N2D also for Kim Seungwoo and Bird PD..Keep smiling everyone.... ^_^

One of my favourite games was parodied in today's 1N2D telecast but they cold not copy it entirely since it is a copyright of SBS. The very popular "danghyunaji" or "Of course" game from "X Man" It is a one on one game where a person would have to keep telling of course for all the taunting and embarrassments they would have to hear from the opponent till they cannot say it. So Joo Won messed it up by saying "danghyunaji" otherwise he could have "knocked down" SSK (since the game was introduced on SBS and they had to use a different way of offense). Actually there are some old videos of SSK and KJM on You Tube participating in this game.

I hope everyone has a good laugh after watching this especially with the departure of Disruptive Kim, Bird PD and Choi Jae Young writer-nim.

Guest mydeed

Thank you for the superfast screencaps & clip for today's episode.

Aww I love how the 7 of them sleeps together in the tent for the last time with KSW. 1N2D is all about Brotherhood. The best.

Morning mission is so fun. LOL at Cutie's Harlem Shake by the beach! Sobs... I'm gonna miss KSW and Bird PD :-(

1N2D fighting!