Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

moonandhearts said:

I think he idolizes UTW so much that he does one project after the other.

But, yeah he better rest, even just a bit, and fatten those cheeks up! ㅋㅋ Somehow I'm reminded of the last scene of Gil Ro and his mom in the last ep. Hahaha! I kinda think the dialogue of mom about Gil Ro being still a "baby" is adlib. Idk, it seems she's talking about Joo Won too and not just Gil Ro. Cause we know how adorable and aegyotastic Joo Won is in real life!

L7CS *sigh* I Wonder if there are already fan vids editing out the series and transforming it into a fan movie of some sort. One With a more engaging plot.

Hmmmm..

This bunny cant sleep :((  Now watching 1N2D and laughing at cute maknae and CTH  :D

Maknae still cant forget abt his BBQ beef and is always thinking of eating it :))  He said it wld be good if there r ppl having BBQ beef along the way ;)
24032013-jw01_zpsd9868e2d.jpg

===

His encounter with Horsital's family is so cute :x

Maknae: Hello Horsie...
24032013-jw01a_zps8b686df3.jpg

Horse:  Ho~~~ tatz a cute little lad ahhh...
24032013-jw02_zps0f943a21.jpg

Maknae:  Je je je je je je je je je...
24032013-jw03_zpsa8c532c9.jpg

Horse:  Am I a puppy??
[This old Bunny:  Nope... U are Horsie, our cutie is the Puppy  :P ]
24032013-jw04_zps46b0cc41.jpg

===

Love song crooner - Neglected :((  
Civil servant - Centre of attraction :)) :D
So which is the most popular occupation now??
24032013-jw05_zps281c8604.jpg

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp said:

And tonight, the Taiwanese audience r supposed to see the debut ep of BM on their cable tv station. Hope the station will not perform the same last-min stunt like wat they did two weeks ago.

(cr. 朱元吧 Baidu)
timg-358_zps93d7bf8e.jpg

-edit-

TTV has replaced the cover on its Facebook page with BM banner :)  Looks like they will not change their mind this time.  Hope to see some good response from the Taiwanese audience.

7th Level Civil Servant : coolreborn's Musing

Due to real life, I wasn't able to watch this drama from episode 15 onwards. I always say, I will watch it nonstop when the drama ends, since I don't want to wait for the next episode to come. But truth is, I just delayed what I will feel (I pretty got numbed when I reach episode 19), which has been simmering since episode 5. For some reasons, which I don't really want to enumerate, this is Joo Won's first drama that did not get me interested that much - plotwise. I always like watching spy movies and this one... stunk of un-spyness and sometimes, its not cool at all. So I just went to the romance part which really did not satisfy me (I tried real hard, it did not click for me). I try to admire Joo Won's pants but I just want to kill whoever choose it... that's unfair for my Cutie's bubble butt!!! (Oh, they redeem it once or twice but the cameraman is not interested on it that much....hmp!)

Now the only thing that's left is the actors/actresses acting which I find quite interesting. I commend all of the actors/actresses of this drama. Yes, even the parents. Joo Won and CKH in particular, they did a good job in portraying their character. Heck, if I'm the actor/actress and my character is spiraling down, I might just grab my hair and pull it. But they are really professionals and keeps on improving their characters till the end, even though the plot is going nowhere (maybe it found a way to a blackhole that's why it got erratic, oh, the writer found it? gosh, no wonder.) As for Joo Won, I know he is now missing the people he had worked with this drama. He is always like that, more on how to establish a good relationship with his co-workers is foremost in his mind. Besides how can you enjoy your work if you don't enjoy the people around you, right.

For the plot... I gave up on it entirely. This is the drama that put my mind in another level just to enjoy  while watching it. But I could say, the comedy part is really funny coz it did made me laugh. And they are successful in making me scratch my head and scream at my screen when the loopholes comes. Should I say this drama is quite successful in so many levels? Oh its 7th levels, no wonder. LOL.

And how can we forget the kisses... I guess this is one drama where Joo Won had so many hot kisses, not that I'm complaining. This is just my thought,  when you don't have to think of anything else... why have inhibitions, just get it on!!!! Major setback, we see cuddling... we see a curtain closing... but where are the skins??? Not that I'm becoming like a freak voyeur while watching this drama, but aren't their characters mature adults? Oh I forgot this are for 7th graders not adults, heh, keeps forgetting.

And where do you have a hawt villain in a hawt tub. I think many of us were waiting for the hawt villain to appear sans the clothes. And the anticipation of Joo Won fans of him getting in a hot tub too... just dreams that stayed as dreams.... We even saw Do Ha's sexy legs but never the hot lead... oh there was... the hot back scar.... just wasn't able to see my cute raisins rising on this occassion *major sigh*.

All in all, this drama is not that bad nor it is so good either. That's for me, ok. Am I hearing screams already? Hehehehe. It put me into coma like Won Seok then I woke up, sat on a corner staring at the wall, contemplating if I'm going to watch the last episode and resigned myself to it and finished it. I did say, I will watch this drama till the end of time, for my beloved Joo Won, I kept my promise.  Am I glad I kept my promise? Of course, for all the loopholes this drama had, it also gave me so many warm Joo Won moments, his smiles, laughters, sighs, tears, hot and sweet moments, what more can I ask.  And now that it ends, I do miss our Gillro. Maybe, in my real dreams, I will see him smiling at me and saying, "Thank you coolreborn for keeping up with me." And I will tell him, "Thank you Gillro for meeting you, it is a privilege and my pleasure."

joowonforyou1.png

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp

said: Posted these earlier on BM thread for dear arch00. Tot I share them with friends over here too

:)

(cr. Annzarius)

(cr. smokenheart)

Cool!!! Looks like for the first time, I'll be flippin' to CTTV. I wonder what's the schedule. I'd just hafta bear with the dubbed voice. keke... 

@mhelbenito, good morning dear. It will be aired on every weekend at 9pm Taiwan time. Ya going to tune in tonight?