Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

And tonight, the Taiwanese audience r supposed to see the debut ep of BM on their cable tv station. Hope the station will not perform the same last-min stunt like wat they did two weeks ago.

(cr. 朱元吧 Baidu)
timg-358_zps93d7bf8e.jpg
timg-258_zpsb905d05c.jpg
timg-328_zps00aae00e.jpg

-edit-

TTV has replaced the cover on its Facebook page with BM banner :)  Looks like they will not change their mind this time.  Hope to see some good response from the Taiwanese audience.

TTV_zpsca35c1c5.jpg

Hi @ctfrsgp! Advanced happy easter! Have you hidden your easter eggs yet? :P

Lots of news lately. I hope more bts will be released. And even though I'm sad that we'll only get to see cutie during 1n2d and occasional interviews/cfs, I'm just happy that he can move forward to a new project, a better one I hope. It's nice though to see his positive outlook on the drama. He did gain a lot from it, And more importantly the bonds he has made with the cast and crew. :)

On another note, tomorrow's the last ep of ksw and bird pd and writer choi. huuuu I'm anticipating lots of tears from everyone! :((

moonandhearts said: Hi @ctfrsgp! Advanced happy easter! Have you hidden your easter eggs yet? :p

Lots of news lately. I hope more bts will be released. And even though I'm sad that we'll only get to see cutie during 1n2d and occasional interviews/cfs, I'm just happy that he can move forward to a new project, a better one I hope. It's nice though to see his positive outlook on the drama. He did gain a lot from it, And more importantly the bonds he has made with the cast and crew. :)

On another note, tomorrow's the last ep of ksw and bird pd and writer choi. huuuu I'm anticipating lots of tears from everyone! :((

Pics taken by Taiwanese fans who watched the debut telecast on their cable TV station tonight :) Some said that they need to get used to the voice of "Kang-To" dubbed in Mandarin coz it is not as manly as our darling Junnie :))

(cr. OslowfishO & Lunagirl210 fr 朱元吧 Baidu)

TTV1_zpsaf2f0ac8.jpg

TTV2_zpsc3afaed4.jpg

TTV3_zps6b6b2e69.jpg

TTV4_zps20b9a903.jpg

TTV5_zps803de229.jpg

moonandhearts said:

Hi @ctfrsgp! Advanced happy easter! Have you hidden your easter eggs yet?

Lots of news lately. I hope more bts will be released. And even though I'm sad that we'll only get to see cutie during 1n2d and occasional interviews/cfs, I'm just happy that he can move forward to a new project, a better one I hope. It's nice though to see his positive outlook on the drama. He did gain a lot from it, And more importantly the bonds he has made with the cast and crew.

On another note, tomorrow's the last ep of ksw and bird pd and writer choi. huuuu I'm anticipating lots of tears from everyone!

Hi @moonandhearts,  Happy Easter Day to you too, in advance :D  Likewise to all my fellow JW Soompiers here :xYes, it will be a while bef we get to see Junnie in another drama and his debut movie will probably be out only later part of this year.  I just hope that in between filming for 1N2D and the movie, our cutie will get some time to rest and catch up on whatever he does during his private time, like spending time with his family. Maybe he will spend some time studying too since he is expected to graduate from SKKU this year.  He really needs to slow down a little bit since he has been working non-stop since mid 2011 with the filming of OB. 

I think he idolizes UTW so much that he does one project after the other.

But, yeah he better rest, even just a bit, and fatten those cheeks up! ㅋㅋ Somehow I'm reminded of the last scene of Gil Ro and his mom in the last ep. Hahaha! I kinda think the dialogue of mom about Gil Ro being still a "baby" is adlib. Idk, it seems she's talking about Joo Won too and not just Gil Ro. Cause we know how adorable and aegyotastic Joo Won is in real life!

L7CS *sigh* I Wonder if there are already fan vids editing out the series and transforming it into a fan movie of some sort. One With a more engaging plot.

Hmmmm..

(cr. as tagged, DCinside)

From their first encounter...

Screenshot_2013-03-29-00-53-25_zps011c14fb.png

To this... aaaahhhhhh.... what a journey hav they taken us on

1364542505678_zps6392f84d.jpg

It wld be extra bonus for us if there has been a wedding scene *sigh* well, we jus hav to make do with this fanmade art :)

viewimageM-13_zps4365b2d9.jpg

Cutie's been married 3x in his 4 dramas. And it's only in L7CS that he did not have a wedding scene.

he sure weds a lot. Haha! Well, he makes a handsome groom!

After resting for a bit and after shooting the movie, I hope cutie signs on to a new drama! :)

What genre would you like to see our joo won do?