Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

septmoon16 said:

*yay for another Bridal Mask award

--------------------------

Farewell Han Gil Ro!

Whenever I look at screen caps of Joo Won’s dramas I’m just bowled over by the intensity in his eyes.

He conveys so much with them. You can feel the depth of his pain, sense his joy in the moment, heck I can even SEE him falling in love with a woman. It’s incredible to watch.

While Han Gil Ro was not my favorite hero, It must be acknowledged that it has added another layer to Joo Won’s acting. Romantic comedy is a very important skill for an actor- and I was pleasantly surprised by his knack for it.   

I hope our boy gets some rest after his movie. It’s been almost nonstop filming for him since OB. Go let Mama Moon fatten you up a bit and check out some sageuk scripts ^^

A tribute to JW's past characters - all 4 yummy portrayals!

>:D< Awww thank you!! I love that pic!!! I agree!! Joowon is not a total failure, at least not on the part of our bunny...... I'm just thinking in a way ---> the reason that 7G has garnered a lot of negative feedbacks is that Joowon is a such a great actor, and they must've found it so disappointing for him to be in that drama. For them, it seems it was such a waste for such a great actor. As far as I know, there had never been any news or articles that ridiculed and criticized his acting on  7G. It wasn't a failure after all. It was like the role was perfectly molded and written for our aegyo Joowon, I can't think of anyone else who could do justice for the character.  Since we can't do anything bout it, I'm just taking it in a positive way, that after all, Joowon really does matter to them..... 

But wait..... Like the cliche " Every cloud has a silver lining".... Kudos to Joowon for receiving  an award for Gaksital!! 

Credit: 1n2dseason2tumblr

I don't mind if they say he's being typecasted in cop roles! I just love Joowoonie in uniform. 

credit: Kdramastars.com

In a way, Im actually grateful for the crappy script and editing (pleazzzz dun "iron-flute" this bunny) bcoz it sort of made the "glow or sparkles" around our remarkable actor Joo Won more prominent... u get wat Im trying to say... pardon my limited vocabulary :P

Me too loving Junnie in uniform like this one in OB... kkkyyaaaaahhhh... :x

(cr. DCinside)

timg-13-1_zpsb0747c54.jpg

@ctfrsgp

Awww!!! I really love this pic!!!  How bout this one. It's not a bunny nor a puppy.... still cute though

@mhelbenito I wonder why these recent days I hav been seeing cute animal pics in JW DC... hhhmmmmmm... :-? Herez one really cute kitty pic I saw in DCinside. Even my mom who dislikes animals commented how adorable it is :))

cbaf377b6175fc1f7f1d3a95659beac8812d85b1_m_zpscb5c07ae.gif

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp said:

This was when he realised wat he had to do :)) but lucky for him, the weather wasnt cooperative tat morning, they had to postpone the mission.
(cr. Baidu)

1ebb095-2ec9dbc-ec8b9ceca68c2-e250-120715-hdtv-kor-h264-720p-ohys22-02-20_zps0b5046ac.jpg

WTH !!!!! =)) :)) =)) An Epic fail meme for  "Tanning gone wrong, in Kwashiorkor disease"... ... ... =)) :)) =))

This was my first reaction when I saw tat in DC early this morning... my neighbours must be thinking therez a madwoman on the loose in our neighbourhood... laughing hesterically...

Screenshot_2013-03-30-11-01-07-1_zps4574a42e.jpg

This was my first reaction when I saw tat in DC early this morning... my neighbours must be thinking therez a madwoman on the loose in our neighbourhood... laughing hesterically...

Screenshot_2013-03-30-11-01-07-1_zps4574a42e.jpg

@ctfrsgp, looks like you're going to be famous tomorrow! There's got to be a bunch of you running loose... Better cross your paws that Cutie catch you tomorrow and take you home! =))

Herez one cute little piggy =))

viewimageM-12_zps183f77ad.jpg

Bef JW, I dun idolise any artiste (at least not even since I left my teen days behind). One of the reasons, other than he is a remarkable and dedicated actor with extremely good and likeable personality, tat I luv Junnie so much is tat he is unpretentious or vain like the other young artistes in his age range. Hez not afraid to present his "ugly" side to his fans, unlike some who wld never be caught in front of a camera without any makeup or doing some weird actions or facial expressions.

IMG_20130323_172026_zpse21a861d.jpg

_zps881b6618.gif

(cr. DCinside & Baidu)

Because tomorrow is Easter! And easter bunnies are running loose tomorrow! Don't tell me you're not joining them?

=)) =))

Oh... tat... *headslam*... must be too much brazing heat the past 2 days... my brain alrdy over- toasted, baked, roasted, broiled and steamed... yay... big day tomorrow... loony bunnies on the loose... beware... hyak hyak hyak..

Guest septmoon16

@mrdimples --

mini toons production!
lol we were so spot on with it
i want to laugh, but also have this strange urge to cry