Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Just came upon this article on allkpop. Even though L7CS tanked in the plot lines some of the props are making waves, like our Lilo ( the monkey ) introduced by Joowonie:
class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Sulli celebrates her birthday with her adorable little brotherby jennywill - 36 mins ago13219 Views-

this Story

• 3Share on Tumblr

20130329_sulli_birthday-600x960.jpg

f(x)‘s Sulli celebrated her birthday with her adorable little brother!

Sulli turned 20 in Korea on March 29, and she spent it with her loving family. In the photos she shared, Sulli seems to be at home and she posed happily with her baby brother, picking out the strawberries in the cake. She posted the photos onto her me2day and wrote, “I spent my 20th birthday happily with my lovely little brother ^^. Thank you so much to everyone for congratulating me♥“. Her love for her little brother was obvious in the 4 small pictures.

Luna also congratulated Sulli on her birthday, writing via me2day, “I sincerely congratulate Sulli on her 20th birthday♥♥ I snapped photos with dolls as cute as Sulli and flowers as pretty as her***♥***“.

20130329_luna_sullibday-600x449.jpg

Happy birthday to Sulli!

Cr: allkpop

P.S: I just get this feeling at times that Sulli has a thing for Joowonie, because there was this couple of shirts she wore on variety shows that resembled to what he wore from episodes 11 - 15 of L7CS, post her cross dressing drama "To the Beautiful You". Or maybe the whole group has for him ( inner fan girl squealing and I am acting like a teenager!!!!!!!!). Nah, just for fun!  

Well just an FYI, Krystal from the same group and another idol Kang Jiyoung of KARA joined Joowonie's alma mater Sungkyunkwan University in the same study course he's enrolled.

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp said: (cr. as tagged, DCinside)

It wld be extra bonus for us if there has been a wedding scene *sigh* well, we jus hav to make do with this fanmade art :)
viewimageM-13_zps4365b2d9.jpg

Guest mhelbenito

stearly said:

A funny moment: Joo Won wants to ask one girl to give him a ride and she practically doesn’t hear him, she is like: “Oh, Joo Won! Who cares where you go, just get in the car, get in the car!” :-)

38698235.jpg

33551086.jpg

And I believe that this is another car but there is a lot of love there too :-)

jeros119 LeeJW Twitter

Tomorrow which waenan Hmm ... Jaya waiting for shooting time of feeling do ... Long time coming exceptionally Hair this work... seems to @gangjjang @ Moonjunwon Maybe I want to see you both .... heh

They love him, right?

Now we know where Junnie got his inspiration for the Edward Scissorhands pose fr for this photo shoot...hhhyyyaaa... :D

(cr. as tagged)

SC20130206-174940-1_zps60d96876.jpg

SC20130206-175020-1_zpsbe0ac1bf.jpg

SC20130206-223540-1-1_zps89aed90e.jpg

ctfrsgp said:

7G news in Showbiz Korea on arirangworld. See fr 2.26

@ctfrsgp

Good morning!!! My body clock is screwed up! But had a long sleep after us having a party here.... Awww. when was this shown? I have Arirang but rarely go there, cause their news are always late. I'm convincing my mom to change my cable service. The other cable has KBS, MBC, and SBS.... Though I will lose TVN... I only have TVN, Arirang, and YTN HD (who watches the news! Only the Korean ahjussis and ahjummas who live here maybe)...

Anyway, I just hope Japan will give 7G a warm welcome, will just enjoy the drama series as it is. 

I'm already suffering from Separation Anxiety Disorder..... 

~X( I-) ^#(^ :-?? :-SS @-) ^#(^

Im not quite sure when tat was shown too. I found the vid yesterday when I seached "Joo Won" but I noted tat it was uploaded only yesterday so I supposed it shld only few days' old. I hav arirangworld on cable tv as part of the package tat I hav subscribed which oso includes these korean channels KBSW, AsiaOne (shows SBS prog), Channel M (tvN). For Must Be Crap prog, I rely on other Mandarin-speaking channels. Got the korean channels bcoz I hav an ahjjumma here at home (tatz bunny mommy) whose fav past-time is to watch K dramas with handsome men :D Our cute Junnie tops tat list now :)) watchg 1N2D on Sun evenings on KBSW has become her weekend staple these days.

Well, letz hope tat cutie's BK fans stay on with him for this recent drama which I dun considered as a total failure, at least NOT on the part of our darling. He has given his best and in reality we DID enjoyed those sweet cute moments of him with or without gangjjang. NONE of his sceentime in the show is bad... We all know which are the crappy scenes and they r neither Junnie's nor gangjjang's.

Herez another puppy-look pic for u to lessen your separation anxiety :)

(cr. as tagged)

004_zps7b4ce9f6.jpg

And I believe that this is another car but there is a lot of love there too :-)@stearly I'd exactly be  saying the same thing to Joowoonie.... If Joowon will be hitchin' a ride me, What the heck! "Get in the car babe!"  But I can't promise he will be able to get off from the carpool  ;)   :\"> ..... See, even the baby finds him irresistible  :o)

If we can read the baby's thoughts... maybe shez thinking... "Ahjasshi, pleazzz wait for me for another 18 years... I will be ready to be your wifey by then :x muuuaaaccckkk... hee..."

This puppy was dug out of his sleeping bag for an early morning mission in an ep of 1N2D a few mths ago... he shld be worrying wat tat mission was but instead hez worried tat his hyungs will be looking for him when they find his sleeping bag empty... cute maknae... hez got no idea Bird PD wanted him to do para-gliding :D poor kiddo...

(cr. DCinside)

_zps016d2e18.gif

This was when he realised wat he had to do :)) but lucky for him, the weather wasnt cooperative tat morning, they had to postpone the mission.

(cr. Baidu)

1ebb095-2ec9dbc-ec8b9ceca68c2-e250-120715-hdtv-kor-h264-720p-ohys22-02-20_zps0b5046ac.jpg

1ebb095-2ec9dbc-ec8b9ceca68c2-e250-120715-hdtv-kor-h264-720p-ohys22-00-24_zps19bfb64f.jpg

1ebb095-2ec9dbc-ec8b9ceca68c2-e250-120715-hdtv-kor-h264-720p-ohys22-00-05_zps69d88daf.jpg

1ebb095-2ec9dbc-ec8b9ceca68c2-e250-120715-hdtv-kor-h264-720p-ohys22-03-32_zps530184c1.jpg

Jus saw this post by a new friend on BM thread.

Gaksital was awarded....when did this take place:

2013 13th Republic of Korea National Assembly AwardsDrama of the Year

Also took a (translated)screenshot from http://www.globalnewsagency.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1523 and Lim Yoon-taek from ulala session got a special award:

How come we never knew abt this???

Guest septmoon16

*yay for another Bridal Mask award

--------------------------

Farewell Han Gil Ro!

Whenever I look at screen caps of Joo Won’s dramas I’m just bowled over by the intensity in his eyes.

He conveys so much with them. You can feel the depth of his pain, sense his joy in the moment, heck I can even SEE him falling in love with a woman. It’s incredible to watch.

While Han Gil Ro was not my favorite hero, It must be acknowledged that it has added another layer to Joo Won’s acting. Romantic comedy is a very important skill for an actor- and I was pleasantly surprised by his knack for it.   

I hope our boy gets some rest after his movie. It’s been almost nonstop filming for him since OB. Go let Mama Moon fatten you up a bit and check out some sageuk scripts ^^

A tribute to JW's past characters - all 4 yummy portrayals!

49652b09-69bf-4869-aa7e-4f7c74ecf062_zps

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp said:

stearly

wrote:

»

jeros119 LeeJW Twitter

Tomorrow which waenan Hmm ... Jaya waiting for shooting time of feeling do ... Long time coming exceptionally Hair this work... seems to

@gangjjang

@ Moonjunwon Maybe I want to see you both .... heh

They love him, right?