Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@latteholic, Is Dramafever showing the drama real time? Maybe they will show the episode the next day with english sub that is why its on the 24th. Or maybe they haven't updated the date yet. The official poster and MBC website all said it on the 23rd so I will say its on the 23rd.

@mrdimples @coolreborn nope Dramafever is always late by one day (because they're not realeasing the episode before it's fully subbed), I think I will try to catch it in Viki instead, much faster... I hope the sub will be completed by evening (my time zone)..  :D But the picture got me excited! :))

latteholic said: @mrdimples @coolreborn nope Dramafever is always late by one day (because they're not realeasing the episode before it's fully subbed), I think I will try to catch it in Viki instead, much faster... I hope the sub will be completed by evening (my time zone)..  :D But the picture got me excited! :))

coolreborn said:

@latteholic, Looks like I will also wait for the english sub before watching it but I will download the episode and wait for the english soft sub. Oh well, I might still watch the episode even if I don't understand what they are saying just for the pleasure of seeing Cutie (like in 1N2D). Its a comedy so I should understand what is funny or not. Lots of conditioning with this drama... its the first drama that I need to train and ready my mind, body, soul, eyes, ears and heart before watching it. Wait... I think I'm not that ready yet.... AAAAHHHH!!!!

was watchg last Sun's 1N2D while eating my lunch... almost choked on the rice when I saw unlucky CTH having to finish 3 small tubs of ice creams and itz choc flavour which he hates and our poor maknae had to finish a big tub by himself :)) =))