Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Post screencaps -> check!
Read manga updates (one piece, bleach, naruto) -> check!

Now time for coolreborn to sleep - > check!

Sweet Joo Won Dreams Everyone!!

This is what I will bring with me in my sleep...

Shoot Me!!!

201301161336591_P-1_zps49784f56.jpg

then Kiss Me...

pic-00151_zpsc2d8cf93.png

...last thoughts... Cutie's lips  :-*

Did you guys see that http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_126713.htm- > torrent for all episodes of 1N2D in 2012 English Subbed (KBSWorld)  !

And aww. I love the Gaksital team <3

1. 8hJinseyeonJinseyeon ‏@Jinseyeon

알겠소! "@Moonjunwon: MBC 수목드라마 "7급공무원" 4차 티저^^ 담주 수요일 첫방~ 많은 시청바라오~~^^http://po.st/yTCagz " View media

35m한채아한채아 ‏@lovesunisuni

RT @Moonjunwon: MBC 수목드라마 "7급공무원" 4차 티저^^ 담주 수요일 첫방~ 많은 시청바라오~~^^http://po.st/yTCagz 

7G has appeared in an article in our local free newspapers yesterday. Article says that 7G is one of the new dramas coming up first half of 2013, featuring come-backs of noona actresses with support of idols. In 7G, the 2PM maknae is considered as an idol... so, does this mean that our cutie bunny is now officially being recognised as an ACTOR and not just an idol???

7g_mypaper-16Jan2013_zps5912ea5a.jpg

(credit: My Paper 我报)

ctfrsgp said:

7G has appeared in an article in our local free newspapers yesterday. Article says that 7G is one of the new dramas coming up first half of 2013, featuring come-backs of noona actresses with support of idols. In 7G, the 2PM maknae is considered as an idol... so, does this mean that our cutie bunny is now officially being recognised as an ACTOR and not just an idol???

7g_mypaper-16Jan2013_zps5912ea5a.jpg

(credit: My Paper 我报)

ctfrsgp said:

7G has appeared in an article in our local free newspapers yesterday. Article says that 7G is one of the new dramas coming up first half of 2013, featuring come-backs of noona actresses with support of idols. In 7G, the 2PM maknae is considered as an idol... so, does this mean that our cutie bunny is now officially being recognised as an ACTOR and not just an idol??? (credit: My Paper 我报)

I am sorry I am a bit confused by your statement. Joo Won was never an idol he is an actor!! I believe only boy/girl groups singer are considered as idol well correct me if I am wrong hehe

@butwal I know... we never considered our cute maknae as equivalent to a kpop idol... in our eyes we all see him as an actor. Wat I meant is fr where I come from (or at least most ppl around me), usually ppl see young good looking artistes as idols regardless whether they are actors/actresses or kpop singers.

-edit-

Oso wat I find ironical in this article is tat it mainly talks abt the 2PM guy (sorry I cant recall how to spell his name) crossing over fr singing to acting, and no mention abt JW except for his name. but it is cutie's pic with CKH tat they used ;) I am just glad tat JW is gaining more media exposure here in S'pore where usually only kpop idols get the attention :x

Oh GOSH!I really want to kill his stylist now!! :@

Why can't she use a new suit for him in the poster and not the one that he wore in baeksang award?!?!He is one famous actor and I am sure there are plenty of sponsors waiting for him!Is she lazy or what? - - lll