Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

in singapore, I don't think we can view viki. We can watch it online on other sites though I think most of them use viki subs. However, we definitely cannot catch it on cable. We have KBS World and other channels but none dedicated to MBC, if I am not mistaken

@mrdimples sometimes if the dramas hav good ratings, they will be aired in S'pore cable channel 825 or 855 with chinese subs but at a later date.

Learning how to shoot and waltz, Joo Won transforms into a Special Agent

201301161336591_P-1_zpse54a84d9.jpg

Q: What are your thoughts, acting in 7 Level Civil Servant?

A: It’s my first time trying out a role like this. As an actor, this is a good opportunity to manifest yourself in various ways. In addition, to be able to work with an excellent production team and actors, I am looking forward to it.

Q: What do you think of Han Gilro?

A: He is someone who has so many sides to him and is a very charismatic person. Although, in daily life he seems simple and innocent like a child, but when it comes to love and pursuing his dreams, he is a real man.

Q: In what ways is this character like you and what are the differences?

A: Gilro believes firmly in his dream. He also hopes for innocent pure and sincere love. These are very similar to mine. The difference is that it seems like Gilro should experience more.

Q: In your previous works, you have proven to be a bona fide actor who possesses strong acting skills. In this drama, acting Han Gilro, do you have any areas which you would like to display?

A: This is my first time acting a character like Han Gilro, so lively, so crafty. I hope that this time, the viewers can feel : “So, even such a character like this, the actor Joo Won can play it so well”. So now I am focusing on how to bring out the charisma of Han Gilro.

Q: Up till the 4th episode, there has been a lot of action, car racing, shooting and waltz scenes etc. In order to play a character whose unique occupation is a NIS agent, did you have to make special preparations?

A: In order to portray a NIS special agent realistically, I have to specially learn to do the action, shooting, waltz and other scenes. But it’s not just Han Gilro the Special Agent, I also put in a lot of effort in Han Gilro the person

Q: Gil and Seo Won are NIS’s Special Agents. Although they love each other but as special agents, they have to guard themselves and there must be instances where they cannot truthfully express themselves. Do you think such love exists?

A: I feel that between 2 persons in love, the most important thing is trust. Honestly speaking, in real life, such a situation would have its difficulties. It is not that Gilro and Seo Won’s love is not real, it is the situation that does not allow the 2 of them to be frank with each other.

Q: How do you feel working with Choi Kang Hee?

A: Very good! Although I always felt this way, every production that I have acted in, I always have a good relationship with people I work with. I learnt many things from Kang Hee noona and Noona’s acting skills are excellent, so the filming is enjoyable. In any case, actress Chi Kang Hee is an excellent actress.

Q: You have filmed 4 episodes so far, I heard that the filming in XX had close to 3 weeks of actual intense training. Is there any interesting anecdotes?

A: During the 3 weeks, we filmed approximately 100 scenes, so it was quite grueling. But to be able to film and live with so many actors and the production team, I accumulated many feelings. It is a very special experience.

Q: What are the highlights of 7 Level Civil Servant?

A: Lively, cute romance and the touching story of the making of a special agent.

Q: What would you like to say to the viewers who are anticipating 7 Level Civil Servant?

A: The production team and the actors/actresses are battling the harsh winter with their passion and working very hard, they are in midst of filming happily. If viewers watch 7 Level Civil Servant, they too will feel very happy and blessed. In 2013, let’s laugh to our hearts’ content with 7 Level Civil Servant. I hope everyone will keep their eyes on this show and watch [7 Level Civil Servant]. I wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

• Like 1

class="headline"Choi Kang Hee gives Joo Won a beat down on 'Level 7 Civil Servant'KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 4 hours ago

MBC TV upcoming Wed-Thu drama 'Level 7 Civil Servantis' set to make its debut very soon, and the production team has released a new set of photos showing Choi Kang Hee handing Joo Won a beat down and resulting in the latter 'bleeding' from the nose.

The photos came from a scene where the two rookie agents are on their way to the agency for their first day of work after clearing their auditions, but gets into a squabble while on the road. During filming, the outdoor temperature fell to a low of -10°. To make the scene look as real as possible, Joo Won got a severe beat down by Choi Kang Hee over and over again. During breaks in filming after several NGs, Joo Won pleaded adorably, "I don't want to be hit again," leaving everyone at the film set in stitches.

As a rookie agent, Joo Won should not have much free time to spare. But he is still able to find opportunities to shoot winks at girls through the windows, and also showed his never-before-seen comedic side by splashing coffee all over himself on a speeding car. All that is leaving viewers with much anticipation for Joo Won's new drama. Many are also curious as to how Joo Won will mesh with Choi Kang Hee and transform from a squabbling duo into a romantic couple.

The production company said, "Most of Joo Won's previous roles were dark and depressing, so there's lots of curiosity as to how he will portray the role of Han Gil Ro. The humorous and sexy Joo Won as Han Gil Ro will definitely surpass all our imagination," showing their confidence in Joo Won's acting.

Fans and netizens who saw the photo of Joo Won bleeding from the nose said, "Joo Won is really destroying his own image", "Getting whacked by Seo Won until he gets a nosebleed", "Wow, the blood is really flowing like a river".

'Level 7 Civil Servantis' is a story about rookie agents where everything else other than love are lies. The drama will take over from 'I Miss You' and make its debut on January 23rd at 9:55PM (KST).

2034-16013.jpg2034-16009.jpg2034-16011.jpg

fr Yahoo Philippines OMG Koreanwave Section

@mrdimples, Thank you my twin!   emoticon-anime-078_zpsd456ac89.gif

Q: In what ways is this character like you and what are the differences?

A: Gilro believes firmly in his dream. He also hopes for innocent pure and sincere love. These are very similar to mine. The difference is that it seems like Gilro should experience more.

Q: In your previous works, you have proven to be a bona fide actor who possesses strong acting skills. In this drama, acting Han Gilro, do you have any areas which you would like to display?

A: This is my first time acting a character like Han Gilro, so lively, so crafty. I hope that this time, the viewers can feel : “So, even such a character like this, the actor Joo Won can play it so well”. So now I am focusing on how to bring out the charisma of Han Gilro.

Q: Gil and Seo Won are NIS’s Special Agents. Although they love each other but as special agents, they have to guard themselves and there must be instances where they cannot truthfully express themselves. Do you think such love exists?

A: I feel that between 2 persons in love, the most important thing is trust. Honestly speaking, in real life, such a situation would have its difficulties. It is not that Gilro and Seo Won’s love is not real, it is the situation that does not allow the 2 of them to be frank with each other.

I personally like how he answered the three questions, it shows how serious and mature he is and how he really loves his career as an actor and how he wants to grow and learn his trade. He seems like he always starts to portrays his character in a clean slate and then work on it until he had the feel of what his character is and then act it, with all the emotions that is needed and sometimes more. Charisma? He already killed me with just his still pictures, what more if I will watch the man in action. I can't wait to see him in his new drama. Wednesday come already. Come!!!!

Joo-won: 007 Civil Servantby girlfriday | January 16, 2013 | 15 Comments

Level7_49b.jpg

Yummy. I could almost subsist on stills alone for this drama, to tell you the truth. Who knows, it might even save me heartache in case it’s a trainwreck. But it’s not likely I’m going to pass up watching a whole bunch of this *looks up* and that *looks down.* No siree. More stills for action spy rom-com Level 7 Civil Servant, comin’ right atcha.

So… what I’m getting from these stills is: violent but pretty. Choi Kang-hee’s really going to be put through the wringer with both guys, from the looks of things. Do you suppose that the headlock will be this drama’s wrist-grab? Because OW. She gets her licks in though, judging by Joo-won’s bloody nose. It only seems fair.

The more I see of this drama’s promo stuff, the more I think it’ll be like Runaway, and not like Level 7 Civil Servant the movie at all. I’m not even sure if the leads have a chance to be spies without the other one knowing it, if they’re entering the ranks and training together. I suppose I’m fine with a rewrite as long as the tone stays light and fun — just because you have guns, don’t forget you’re a rom-com, Show.

Level 7 Civil Servant premieres next Wednesday on MBC.

source: Dramabeans http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/01/joo-won-007-civil-servant/

By the way, I LOVE the title....should I just called the drama 007? 

class="headline"Joo Won praises his 'Level 7 Civil Servant' co-star Choi Kang HeeKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 4 hours ago

MBC TV upcoming Wed-Thu drama 'Level 7 Civil Servantis' set to make its debut very soon, and lead actor Joo Won praised his co-star and actress Choi Kang Hee in a recent interview saying, "She is a good actress, I have much to learn from her."

Joo Won said in his interview, "This is my first time portraying a role with such a personality. I feel that this is a good opportunity to show another side of me as an actor. I am really looking forward to working with such a good production team and cast members."

He then introduced his drama character, Han Gil Ro, "Han Gil Ro is someone who possesses multiple charisma, and has a innocent child-like personality most of the times. But when it comes to love and dreams, he will show his masculine adult side."

When asked how similar or how much Han Gil Ro differs from himself, Joo Won said, "Gil Ro knows what his dreams are, and also hopes to have a innocent and earnest relationship, those are quite similar to me. As for differences, I would have to experience more of Gil Ro before I would know that."

Joo Won has managed to show his potential as a talented actor in many of his previous works, but he revealed that he hopes to show something different with his role as Han Gil Ro in his new drama. "This is the first time that I am starring in such a outgoing and mischievous role as Han Gil Ro. I want to let viewers see that I can also portray such roles, so I have been deep in thought recently to see what sort of charisma should I use to do it." He also said that he has to do many stuff in his new drama like fighting, racing, shooting, waltz, and many other talents, so he is working hard to learn them all now.

In his new drama, Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee (cast as Seo Won) are a couple but yet also have to avoid each other due to the nature of their jobs. Joo Won said, "I feel that trust is very important for two people in love with each other. It would be hard to do this in real life frankly. Gil Ro and Seo Won's love is frankly forced by circumstances, and thus they are unable to reveal their true feelings to each other easily."

Joo Won then took to praising Choi Kang Hee, "She is really good. The feeling each time is never the same. I feel really blessed each time we have a scene together. There's many things that I can learn from Kang Hee nuna. She has her own unique way of performing, and it's been an enjoyable experience working with her. Just need to describe her in one sentence, 'Choi Kang Hee is a good actress'."

Finally, Joo Won revealed why 'Level 7 Civil Servantis' is a much watch. "I hope that everyone can experience seeing a bright and adorable romance, and the growth and friendship between rookie agents. The production team and cast members have all shown great passion and effort to film the drama despite harsh wintry conditions. If everyone watches it, you will feel happy, satisfied, and blessed."

'Level 7 Civil Servantis' will make its debut on January 23rd.

2035-16017.jpg2035-16015.jpg

fr Yahoo Philippines OMG Korean Wave Section