Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

One thing I am really proud of our Cutie... And really admire, is that he can really look like he really likes his lady co-star, no matter who they are. This is a kind of professional acting that Cutie can deliver.

vlcsnap-2013-01-10-14h18m07s54_zps66f962d5.png

And I am so glad he is such a professional... hehehehe.  So professional and so good that I can only lock my eyes on him and forget the rest.

It's 2AM here in NYC..... I was abbbboouuuttt that close to going to sleep.... then @stearly hhhadd to find a youtube link. DARN IT! I have to get up in about 6hrs for work!!
sleep? pwahahah sleep is for the weak!...(no, not really. I am going to die tomorrow...but w/e... so worth it to watch/re-watch the trailer again)AHHHH! MORE JOOWON!ezelq1.gifthose pouty lips, adorkable dance and ... frankly smexy looking .... everything...

but sleep.... UGH GOD... I know I have to get off the computer but .... joowon... 
vnoy1k.gif