Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

latteholic

wrote:

»

Oh Lawd, yesterday's episode is so full of awesomeness and hilarity. I know I shouldn't drink something while watching 1N2D... I squirted coffee everywhere!! I couldn't stop laughing when they're playing that zombie game

:))=))

. Now I'm having stomach cramps from laughing so much.. Okay break over, now I'm going back to the episode..

:-B

@latteholic I tot the parts where JW asked 'whoz tat?' and UTW answered 'Me!' and where cutie laid on the floor grabbing his fave hyung's legs r cute and funny. Also when SG grabbed CTH's pants so hard tat I was worried CTH will bare his bottom :)) Aandae [-( ... his kids and young fans will be watching this too... :)) Oso when KSW bumped into the pillar I almost groaned in pain with him, and was worried for JM when KSW grabbed and refused to let go. I read on Baidu tat JM had a surgery or treatment for an old injury in his back, tatz why SG nominated him to be the referee tis time.

dear @ctfrsgp awww.. I didn't know that KJM had a surgery on his back, that could be dangerous.. eeek.. I wonder why KJM didn't say anything.. or did KSW choke him that bad he couldn't say anything? Bird PD had to come to his rescue at the end.. Still that made me laugh a lot.. Everytime the zombies got their own teammates I just loled. They would be in their ready-to-attack-mode and then the zombie who got caught would just say ".. naya.." and then they would go their separate ways. It's hilarious how the moment was undercut like that.. :)) Oh and remember when LSG pretended to be one of the zombies at the beginning and cutie was left out on the side? I wonder when the guys will notice that they have one extra zombie.. :))

-edit and the part where cutie grab hold his hyung's legs had me in stitches! Totally HI-larious.. :)) =))

therez one scene where cutie got 'clamped' around his neck by SG (i think) and he got 'flipped' fr one side to another... i went waahhhhh... was worried for 1 sec tat he might get flinged onto the wall or onto the floor too hard.