Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@seyeonlovely, Thanks! I like it. I got to see the video where they are together. When I saw SJK grabbed Joo Won's shoulder, it's like they know each other for quite a while and that made me smile. Don't worry anything Joo Won related is welcome here so no need to say that we will want to delete it. Happy New Year too!!!

@coolreborn @manyearsago SJK is actually cutie's senior fr SKK Uni, although they studied in different faculties.

SeYeonLovely said:

thank you for sharing this video. I liked it a lot. SJK is like JW, so polite, always bowing. Thanks to his baby face, I forgot he is older than Joo Won, it was funny to see him grabbing Joo Won round the shoulder like a hyung.

@mrdimples there are indeed several similarities between SJK and our cutie. Like JW, SJK started his acting career from KBS starring in a supporting role as Gu Yong-Ha in SKKS back in 2010, same yr cutie acted as Gu Ma-Joon in BK. Lucky for SJK, he hit the jackpot with his role in SKKS although the star of 2010 KBS Drama Awards was Park Yuchun. SJK and Yoo Ah-In was voted as one of the Best Couple (the reason why we all hav hoped so hard tat JW and PKW will oso win the same award yesterday). Also, its interesting to note tat SJK won the Popularity Award tat year though he lost out to Park Yuchun for Best Newcomer (which JW was oso nominated for).

Then in 2011, cutie was co-winner of the Best Newcomer title with KSH and LJW. whereas the Popularity Award was shared by PSH and KSH. And this year KSH win big in MBC bcoz of tat hit drama. So, one way or the other these guys did win eventually what they missed previously. Itz jus a matter of timing and luck.

See list of nominees & winners in 2010 kbs drama awards at this link:

http://kpoparea.blogspot.sg/2010/12/kbs-drama-award-2010-nominees-and.html?m=1

Winners list for 2011:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/2011-kbs-drama-awards/

want to share this vid with you gals. cutie is not in it. But, you will see some of his 1N2D hyungs in their 'youngster' days?? And how many other big stars in the current day looked like in the past before they become famous :D