Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Although Joo Won didn't win the Best/Top Excellence Award, something good came out of it as far as this thread is concerned. Fans who have never commented are posting and quite a number for the first time, in show of support for Joo Won. I had always thought that this thread has one of the fewest members. But I think many are silently lurking or dropping occasionally. I am heartened to read their comments. 

Me too,but here is one person that tell me to complaint to the judges,in another trthd.but I think he/she must tell about that to many people in dramabeans too. I just felt sad about this,when u has an opinion n someone said you can give your opinion but what he said after that is like disagreement to my opinion,like he not respect someone that have different opinion with him/her.

Guest jsubmarine

I watched the Awards in its entirety,
Seem they are "spreading the joy".....they rewarded everyone.....everyone goes home with something...
Kim Nam Joo deserved the top honours this year.Its practically something akin to lifetime achievement award. No way are they gonna give it to Joo Won at this time.
I am glad Joo Won won for his acting, Just watching the nominees in his catagory its really a tough fight.Seriously....the competition is stiff...and all deserving as well.
Kudos to Joo Won for pulling off Judgement Day......its a hard song to pull off "live".....
As for the Best Couples.........all fall flat in my view.....(I for one...........likes SJK....but "An Innocent Man" is so overrated......)
None come close to the screen chemistry of "Queen Inhyun's Man"....Its so laughable........that they overlooked JW and PKW.....who are such strong contenders...

The following comment on Dramabeans about PKW's orange hair is so hilarious... =)) =))

"I wish I could shoot that orange animal that died on top of Park Ki-woong’s lovable adorable head, because that’s pretty much the only thing wrong with this picture."