• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

Awwwww..........gonna be honest,  I love the man but not the suit. The tux in the Entertainment Awards look way better. And Park Ki Woong's hair, still orange? Neva mind..........guys, just win BIG!!!! 
Gaksital Hwaiting!!!Joo Won Hwaiting!!!Park Ki Woong Hwaiting!!!

Hi Joo Won Lovers!

I am a big fan of Joo Won. More of a silent lurker in here. But I am so nervous for him and Gaksital to sweep the SBS award show.
Thanks for all the news and fighting!!!

Does anyone happen to know if there is an actual thread for the KBS award show. I couldn't find any.

Suddenly I just feel like having the mood to celebrate regardless Joo Won will be awarded with the best actor or not tonight, because he is already the best actor in my heart.  I just don’t want to miss out the moment when you girls are celebrating but I am already in deep sleep due to time difference.

Somehow, the lyrics of “This is the Moment” (Korean version) is floating in my mind

Joo Won

지금 순간 지금여기     今この瞬間ここに  Now, in here at this moment 

간절히 바라고 원했던 이순간      切に願い 望んだ この瞬間  The wish I have been desperately looking for at this moment

나만의 나만의 소원      私だけの夢 私だけの願い  It is only my dream, it is only my wish

이뤄질지 몰라 여기 바로 오늘     叶うかもしれない ここに まさに 今日   It may just come true in here today

Jo Seung Woo, Junsu of JYJ, Joo Won – What are they in common ?  

They all sang "This is the moment"

Jo Seung Woo already picked up the Best Actor Award and Daesang last night at MBC.

Junsu has successfully started his two concerts 2 nights ago and is wrapping up his final show tonight and he got a musical award this year.

Will "This is the moment" bring some luck to Joo Won tonight ??

Let's wait and see.......counting down the minutes........

Joo Won Fighting !!

aurora82 said: Hi Joo Won Lovers!

I am a big fan of Joo Won. More of a silent lurker in here. But I am so nervous for him and Gaksital to sweep the SBS award show.
Thanks for all the news and fighting!!!

Does anyone happen to know if there is an actual thread for the KBS award show. I couldn't find any.

I held my breath watching the Gaksital performance. 
Omiiiii....Joo Won's singing was good as you can get live. It'll be better when I get to hear it with headphones instead of tv. I realised it's not easy when the tenor came on and sounded quite soft. 

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic