flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@latteholic

, Ah dear... don't tell

@ctfrsgp

about dropping things, she is from the garden. We have this concept categories here that tells you where you belong

:D

and you will also understand the words we are using sometimes like moat, garden and rockies. Just Click Here for the quiz if you are interested. Enjoy dear.

:D

@coolreborn HAHAHAHA! That quiz had me in stitches... OK, so my answers are mostly A (yes, I guess I'm that lofty(?!) hahaha). But it did take me a long time to finish it.. so am I in denial right now? Thank you for explaining the moat and the garden for me, I know I read that a lot before and I had vague ideas about it. I just didn't know that everyone here belongs to either of them. Hahaha

latteholic said: @ctfrsgp pikeyenny used to upload almost all recent subbed episodes from CTP, but then that thing with Megaupload happened and most of the subbed episodes went to variety heaven :( However, I loved that episode. Was Yoo Jae-suk foreshadowing Joo Won's future as Gaksital? I know they were talking about gaksital at some point. Not the movie but but the rosy-cheeked mask :)

ctfrsgp said:

latteholic

wrote:

»

@ctfrsgp

pikeyenny used to upload almost all recent subbed episodes from CTP, but then that thing with Megaupload happened and most of the subbed episodes went to variety heaven

:(

However, I loved that episode. Was Yoo Jae-suk foreshadowing Joo Won's future as Gaksital? I know they were talking about gaksital at some point. Not the movie but but the rosy-cheeked mask

:)

@coolreborn HAHAHAHA! That quiz had me in stitches... OK' date=' so my answers are mostly A (yes, I guess I'm that lofty(?!) hahaha). But it did take me a long time to finish it.. so am I in denial right now? Thank you for explaining the moat and the garden for me, I know I read that a lot before and I had vague ideas about it. I just didn't know that everyone here belongs to either of them. Hahaha[/quote']

@latteholic We r so near yet so far :)) BTW I used to belong in the moat with coolreborn, but for health reasons (ME not getting anyway younger so my heart cant take too much of coolreborn's moaty stuff) I hav migrated to the Gardens :D but occasionally peeking over our tall fortress walls to check wat the moat ppl are up to :))

latteholic said: @coolreborn HAHAHAHA! That quiz had me in stitches... OK, so my answers are mostly A (yes, I guess I'm that lofty(?!) hahaha). But it did take me a long time to finish it.. so am I in denial right now? Thank you for explaining the moat and the garden for me, I know I read that a lot before and I had vague ideas about it. I just didn't know that everyone here belongs to either of them. Hahaha

dear @coolreborn and @ctfrsgp hahaha, thank you for the laugh! My roommate was a bit surprised (or maybe scared) when she heard me (still) laughing by myself when I walked out to the kitchen. Yes, please let me stay in the Rock (they only differ by 1 point)! I'll have a little picnic and I'll skip around the Garden but I'd still love to dive and swim in the Moat Lake sometimes.. :))

ctfrsgp said:

latteholic

wrote:

»

@coolreborn

HAHAHAHA! That quiz had me in stitches... OK, so my answers are mostly A (yes, I guess I'm that lofty(?!) hahaha). But it did take me a long time to finish it.. so am I in denial right now? Thank you for explaining the moat and the garden for me, I know I read that a lot before and I had vague ideas about it. I just didn't know that everyone here belongs to either of them. Hahaha

latteholic said: dear @coolreborn and @ctfrsgp hahaha, thank you for the laugh! My roommate was a bit surprised (or maybe scared) when she heard me (still) laughing by myself when I walked out to the kitchen. Yes, please let me stay in the Rock (they only differ by 1 point)! I'll have a little picnic and I'll skip around the Garden but I'd still love to dive and swim in the Moat Lake sometimes.. :))

ctfrsgp said:

latteholic wrote: »

@coolreborn HAHAHAHA! That quiz had me in stitches... OK, so my answers are mostly A (yes, I guess I'm that lofty(?!) hahaha). But it did take me a long time to finish it.. so am I in denial right now? Thank you for explaining the moat and the garden for me, I know I read that a lot before and I had vague ideas about it. I just didn't know that everyone here belongs to either of them. Hahaha

latteholic wrote: »

@ctfrsgp ah no, I'm actually from Indonesia, but I'm currently living in States right now.. I think we have about 11 hour difference right now..

@latteholic We r so near yet so far BTW I used to belong in the moat with coolreborn, but for health reasons (ME not getting anyway younger so my heart cant take too much of coolreborn's moaty stuff) I hav migrated to the Gardens but occasionally peeking over our tall fortress walls to check wat the moat ppl are up to

@ctfrsgp, Are you sure you just peek? X_X  Oh well, can't really deny his sexiness neh. ;))

@coolreborn well... sometimes when my Garden Headmistress is not looking or away... I used the binoculars while lying in the hammock like wat @stearly does sometimes :D

latteholic said:

@ctfrsgp pikeyenny used to upload almost all recent subbed episodes from CTP, but then that thing with Megaupload happened and most of the subbed episodes went to variety heaven :( However, I loved that episode. Was Yoo Jae-suk foreshadowing Joo Won's future as Gaksital? I know they were talking about gaksital at some point. Not the movie but but the rosy-cheeked mask :)

There was a chinese subtitled clip on this show and I translated it months ago. If I am not mistaken, it's somewhere buried in Softy's blog. This was done when I have not started saving my translation. At that time, the highlight to me was how UTW tease Joo Won about Uee. Well, we all know by now that Joo Won had considered taking their friendship further so 

Thanks for the reminder @mrdimples. Now i rem i saw some write-up somewhere... so it was you who posted on Softy's. Maybe I shld go plough thru the many pages there... Was it in one of the OBession pages?

As they say "Clothes Make A Man", I decided to pay special homage to clothes and costumes by giving awards. Well, this IS the season for awards, isn't it? 
Most Fitting Costume - Lee Kangto's Pants
120621-eab081ec8b9ced8388-e08-hdtv-24fps bmeps140_zpseb1de011-1-1.jpg
The tailor should win an award for these awesome pants whose elasticity stretch our imagination to their limits
Least Fitting Costume - Han Gil Ro's Pants
civil12-1.jpg
By chance, Noona did you kick some spot that cause a giant deflation?
Best Cross Dress - Joo Won's Orange Caramel costume
82e7d9c8a786c917881fc1d1c93d70cf3ac757e3
Ooooooohh.............you are so preeetttyyyy...........
Worst Cross Dress - Jin Se Yeon in a man's suit
539882_357783590955555_168407789_n-1.jpg
Ooooooohh.............you are too pretty my dear girl......

Best Support - Joo Won's Mountia Harness
522913_142442222553370_1544599517_n-1-1.
Sing to  the 'Sound of the Music' - "Climb Every Mountain" .........................
Worst Support - Joo Won's Green Pants
a4bcf4e4-1.jpg
and continue to sing to the 'Sound of Music' - "The Hills Are ALIVE"...........