• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

@latteholic, Ah dear... don't tell @ctfrsgp about dropping things, she is from the garden. We have this concept categories here that tells you where you belong :D and you will also understand the words we are using sometimes like moat, garden and rockies. Just Click Here for the quiz if you are interested. Enjoy dear. :D

@coolreborn my dear naughty moaty dongseang... dun u try to corrupt my newly found long-lost twin [-X She belongs in the garden with me and @mojobobo, though u may find me and latteholic on the rocks sometimes >:)

BTW, i do drop things u know... jus diff things from yours... my heart will drop onto the floor whenever cutie bunny does something risky :))

That would be a treat @ctfrsgp! As it's been said often here... things will be dropping everywhere :))

Btw, I'm in the States right now... you're in Singapore right now aren't you my twin? Because I think you're referring to Singaporean time when you're writing about KBS Drama Award.. :)

@latteholic my twin, does tat mean u oso from Singapore?

@ctfrsgp pikeyenny used to upload almost all recent subbed episodes from CTP, but then that thing with Megaupload happened and most of the subbed episodes went to variety heaven :( However, I loved that episode. Was Yoo Jae-suk foreshadowing Joo Won's future as Gaksital? I know they were talking about gaksital at some point. Not the movie but but the rosy-cheeked mask :)

@ctfrsgp pikeyenny used to upload almost all recent subbed episodes from CTP' date=' but then that thing with Megaupload happened and most of the subbed episodes went to variety heaven :( However, I loved that episode. Was Yoo Jae-suk foreshadowing Joo Won's future as Gaksital? I know they were talking about gaksital at some point. Not the movie but but the rosy-cheeked mask :)[/quote']

@latteholic The only word tat i can understand fr the clip is 'Uie' :P Perhaps I shld go take up korean lang lessons... my next year's resolution??

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@latteholic

, Ah dear... don't tell

@ctfrsgp

about dropping things, she is from the garden. We have this concept categories here that tells you where you belong

:D

and you will also understand the words we are using sometimes like moat, garden and rockies. Just Click Here for the quiz if you are interested. Enjoy dear.

:D

@coolreborn HAHAHAHA! That quiz had me in stitches... OK, so my answers are mostly A (yes, I guess I'm that lofty(?!) hahaha). But it did take me a long time to finish it.. so am I in denial right now? Thank you for explaining the moat and the garden for me, I know I read that a lot before and I had vague ideas about it. I just didn't know that everyone here belongs to either of them. Hahaha

latteholic said: @ctfrsgp pikeyenny used to upload almost all recent subbed episodes from CTP, but then that thing with Megaupload happened and most of the subbed episodes went to variety heaven :( However, I loved that episode. Was Yoo Jae-suk foreshadowing Joo Won's future as Gaksital? I know they were talking about gaksital at some point. Not the movie but but the rosy-cheeked mask :)

ctfrsgp said:

latteholic

wrote:

»

@ctfrsgp

pikeyenny used to upload almost all recent subbed episodes from CTP, but then that thing with Megaupload happened and most of the subbed episodes went to variety heaven

:(

However, I loved that episode. Was Yoo Jae-suk foreshadowing Joo Won's future as Gaksital? I know they were talking about gaksital at some point. Not the movie but but the rosy-cheeked mask

:)

@coolreborn HAHAHAHA! That quiz had me in stitches... OK' date=' so my answers are mostly A (yes, I guess I'm that lofty(?!) hahaha). But it did take me a long time to finish it.. so am I in denial right now? Thank you for explaining the moat and the garden for me, I know I read that a lot before and I had vague ideas about it. I just didn't know that everyone here belongs to either of them. Hahaha[/quote']

@latteholic We r so near yet so far :)) BTW I used to belong in the moat with coolreborn, but for health reasons (ME not getting anyway younger so my heart cant take too much of coolreborn's moaty stuff) I hav migrated to the Gardens :D but occasionally peeking over our tall fortress walls to check wat the moat ppl are up to :))

latteholic said: @coolreborn HAHAHAHA! That quiz had me in stitches... OK, so my answers are mostly A (yes, I guess I'm that lofty(?!) hahaha). But it did take me a long time to finish it.. so am I in denial right now? Thank you for explaining the moat and the garden for me, I know I read that a lot before and I had vague ideas about it. I just didn't know that everyone here belongs to either of them. Hahaha

dear @coolreborn and @ctfrsgp hahaha, thank you for the laugh! My roommate was a bit surprised (or maybe scared) when she heard me (still) laughing by myself when I walked out to the kitchen. Yes, please let me stay in the Rock (they only differ by 1 point)! I'll have a little picnic and I'll skip around the Garden but I'd still love to dive and swim in the Moat Lake sometimes.. :))

ctfrsgp said:

latteholic

wrote:

»

@coolreborn

HAHAHAHA! That quiz had me in stitches... OK, so my answers are mostly A (yes, I guess I'm that lofty(?!) hahaha). But it did take me a long time to finish it.. so am I in denial right now? Thank you for explaining the moat and the garden for me, I know I read that a lot before and I had vague ideas about it. I just didn't know that everyone here belongs to either of them. Hahaha

latteholic said: dear @coolreborn and @ctfrsgp hahaha, thank you for the laugh! My roommate was a bit surprised (or maybe scared) when she heard me (still) laughing by myself when I walked out to the kitchen. Yes, please let me stay in the Rock (they only differ by 1 point)! I'll have a little picnic and I'll skip around the Garden but I'd still love to dive and swim in the Moat Lake sometimes.. :))

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic