Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Btw, I have a question: Joo Won is also nominated for the best actor award while Gaksital is nominated as the best drama, right? I couldn't find the nomination list anywhere on internet. I can only find the best couple nomination... And is Park Ki Woong also nominated?

Btw' date=' I have a question: Joo Won is also nominated for the best actor award while Gaksital is nominated as the best drama, right? I couldn't find the nomination list anywhere on internet. I can only find the best couple nomination... And is Park Ki Woong also nominated?[/quote']

@latteholic Me too was trying to google for more info but only found wat u found.

coolreborn found her twin in mrdimples... R u my long-lost twin too? :) since we hav alrdy established similarities :D unlikely I think coz unless u r oso in the late 30s :P

@mrdimples    merci beaucoup

It is working now.  Wow, I am just so excited.  Will try out watching 1N2D tomorrow.  What is the airing time in Korea?  Hope it doesn't clash with my cooking time.

@manyearsago Its ard 5.10PM s'pore time.

ctfrsgp said:

Herez one of my most fave scenes in BM. KT chasing MD in slow motion. I tot the scene is beautifully taken

thanks @ctfrsgp for the video. I love that moment too. Even though been watching it hundreds of time, still it brings such a fresh feeling about this couple. Beautiful, painful and meaningful. 

@rynhanna tatz the only scene tat i like of this couple tog. I followed BM for JW-PKW pair :D

Guest rynhanna

Sorry if these videos already posted before. This is my first time to watch Joo Won in Altarboyz videos. He is kinda chubby here... cute!Credit to wanida99. Such a dedicated fan.
Episode 2 (couldn't find episode 1)

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 8 (couldn't find episode 7)

Episode 9

Kinda fun tried to locate him in videos. And his voice is always sweet! Enjoy!

@ctrsfg, I managed to find the awards page in KBS website, but unfortunately I think (if those icons are really the names of dramas/actors/etc) they're using icons/images to list the nominees which can't be translated by google. I guess we'll have to wait until Monday night to know the nominees AND the winners :-? I hope our cutie will win something! [-O< And if so, I'll be doing my happy dance... :x

happydance.gif

Guest rynhanna

Summary from Dramabean's Editors' Picks [Year In Review, Part 6]
Win

1. Best Drama
  2. Best Actor - Joo Won
  3. Best Directing
  4. Best Historical Drama
  5. Best Action Drama
  6. Best Supporting Actor - Park Ki Woong
  7. Best Character - Le Kang To / Joo Won
  8. Best Villain - Park Ki Woong

Honorable Mention
  1. Best Writing
  2. Best Music
  3. Most Glorious Mane of Glory - Joo Won

What a list! 

@rynhanna, Yep, Gaksital shines. Hope it will also shine on Dec. 31 and gives us some fireworks.

Was laughing at this comment " He wins for biggest arc, biggest sacrifice, and biggest… … …horse. " Horse? Are they sure its the horse. :)) I differ... its the bubble .... flute. ;))

Guest rynhanna

coolreborn said: @rynhanna, Yep, Gaksital shines. Hope it will also shine on Dec. 31 and gives us some fireworks.

Was laughing at this comment " He wins for biggest arc, biggest sacrifice, and biggest… … …horse. " Horse? Are they sure its the horse. :)) I differ... its the bubble .... flute. ;))