Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Pardon me if this was posted already, I lose track easily.....
Joo Won Cuts on 23rd Dec 1N2D 
http://youtu.be/N1JUM2SaD6c
credit: thenokku
Not sure if this was mentioned before on this thread...in this episode where they had to wear the funny spacesuits, it seems that the words printed on the back of each are different, Tigger commented on Softy's blog that Joo Won's one says "Eye Candy" =))

• Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

@mrdimples Thank you! And I love your profile picture too (obviously ;) )! Yes, I do hope that more lurkers will join this thread as well.

I guess it's because my mom appreciates handsome actors? lol. She didn't like his character there, but when I watched the drama with her (I only caught the episodes when I was home), she would talk to the TV, why did he do that to Tak-gu? but then she would turn to me and said but he is really handsome isn't he? Hehe. I'm sure she'll be really happy if I show her Gaksital/Ojagkyo Brothers next time I'm home. :) And you're right: Age doesn't mean that you cannot admire a young man for his charm. :D

Guest nhatkhanh

guys!! That's a great news ^^

There are 2 news movie released on Dec 25: Niko and Zambezia
And you can see at the picture below: Niko at 5th and Zambezia at 8th on the rank chart

700983_282377_3148.jpg

Congratulation Niko ^^

@mrdimples Thank you! And I love your profile picture too (obviously ;) )! Yes, I do hope that more lurkers will join this thread as well.

I guess it's because my mom appreciates handsome actors? lol. She didn't like his character there, but when I watched the drama with her (I only caught the episodes when I was home), she would talk to the TV, why did he do that to Tak-gu? but then she would turn to me and said but he is really handsome isn't he? Hehe. I'm sure she'll be really happy if I show her Gaksital/Ojagkyo Brothers next time I'm home. :) And you're right: Age doesn't mean that you cannot admire a young man for his charm. :D

@latteholic Hi, a late welcome from me :D. Hmmm... how come your mum sounds like my mum?? i oso got to know abt cutie becoz my mummy was religiously following BK on KBSW and at tat time she was rooting for Takgu and scolded Ma Joon for being mean to him. fortunately now she is totally besotted by cutie aft seeing his aegyo-ness in 1N2D :x

Guest septmoon16

latteholic said:

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic