• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

@ctfrsgp: Ottoke! Tell me what to do with my free hands if I see Cutie like this? Please tell me.....

@coolreborn for the safety of yourself and cutie bunny, I wld suggest to tie your free hands to @mrdimples' tree stump in our Gardens :))

@ctfrsgp, @manyearago, thanx for welcoming me I'll try to visit this thread as soon as possible. @coolreborn, thanx for the article. Can't wait to see JW sing 'Judgement Day' it will be spectacular and also make everybody fells patriotic LOL I like the picture when JW try to got the cellular, UJH its really creative she caps that picture and post on twitter she knows that every girl would be suprising. They really want to now what they saw?

thank you. Actually when he start debut in BLD I hope he got the rookie on KBSA 2010, but it really dissapointed me when he loses, but its okay because in 2011 he got that award, and now I'm still hope that he can won. I think 2012 is his best year. He played a complicated character that no every actor can do and in the same time he hosted a famous reallity show and everyone really suprised with his perform.

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic