Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn

You start watching Ojakgyo Brothers? Good luck and I hope you're ready to fall deeper girl :-).

Thanks for the links...

@stearly

Agrees. Aaahhh Officer Hwang Tae Hee. Love all the pix!

Thank U so much my dear @stearly I lub U :-* U hav jus made me a very happy woman this morning :) I jus woke up and first thing I see is my ultimate sweetheart Tae-Hee's face :x now Ive got enough ammo to tackle the craps @ work today \m/

@mydeed I agree with U tat @coolreborn is going fall deeper...... not into the moat lake but deeper in love with Lieutenant Hwang :)) bcoz therez nothing moaty abt cute Tae-Hee :x Jus wait till she gets to the heartwrenching parts :D my dear coolreborn dongseang be prepared with tons of kleenex >:)

@coolreborn&rihanna, thanx for your attention. Wow perform? You mean that he will sing at the show? I always like he's voice. Untill now i'm still saved 'My Love' in my playlist and always listened. Actually i'll never be a fans for young actors because i think they just an idol with standard act. But Joo Won has changed my mind. Its funny when in real life he's not like his character in all his drama. Someone who have a serious face in real life likes a child, so pure and honest:)

@pandavin Welcome to the family!! <:-P

Yes... Me too luv JW singing My Love. Another of my fave is him singing 'Snowflower' in one of the earlier eps of 1N2D.

Hav u watch cutie bunny on 1N2D yet? He has jus won Best Rookie award last Sat for his MC role in 1N2D :x

Cutie bunny has a very very very...... remarkable voice and I love all his live singing performances. herez one vid where he performed a song from the Grease Musical if u hav not seen it before :)

pandavin said: @coolreborn&rihanna, thanx for your attention. Wow perform? You mean that he will sing at the show? I always like he's voice. Untill now i'm still saved 'My Love' in my playlist and always listened. Actually i'll never be a fans for young actors because i think they just an idol with standard act. But Joo Won has changed my mind. Its funny when in real life he's not like his character in all his drama. Someone who have a serious face in real life likes a child, so pure and honest:)

pandavin said: @coolreborn&rihanna, thanx for your attention. Wow perform? You mean that he will sing at the show? I always like he's voice. Untill now i'm still saved 'My Love' in my playlist and always listened. Actually i'll never be a fans for young actors because i think they just an idol with standard act. But Joo Won has changed my mind. Its funny when in real life he's not like his character in all his drama. Someone who have a serious face in real life likes a child, so pure and honest:)

@stearly
thank youuuuu so much for the close-up pics,, whoaaaa drool-fest here, again and again i'm not bore to say he's so handsome, sexy yet childish and have to say he really has a flawless skin too :D and he's shy smile really really melt my heart, aishh joowon-ah what you have done to me  [-(

@ctfrsgp
loveee your signature, not a fan for his SIU hairstyle in 2nd pic, but it puts grinning in my face everytime i see his pouting-mode-looks :D
oh and of course, i love Goodbye Day too, me think its the best and saddest OST of Gaksital,it fit the gloomy nuance in the drama best and i really hope its going to won Best OST in KBSA, actually i wish every nomination Gaksital could get in every Award Events going to WIN [-O<   Goodbye day favorite of mine beside 4Men's I Couldn't and Joowon's Love and Love, they stand still in my playlists for ehmmm let me think, since Gaksital started .....

@pandavin
aacckkk *hugs* nice to see you here, drop by often would ya :D

mrdimples said: coolreborn said:

Joo Won : Loving Him For The Man He Is And The Man He Wants To Be

by mrdimples

A deeper understanding of a man named Joo Won. Through the perspective of a devoted fan.

Joo Won, the Good Son, the Good DongsaengJoo Won, the ActorJoo Won, the Hoobae, the "Dongsaeng", the OppaJoo Won, the Man in VarietyJoo Won, his Real and Reel LovesJoo Won, the Anatomy of a ManJoo Won, the Boy, the Man and His DreamsNote: This is for the front page's Fan's Corner.:D

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Joo Won will play part of the popular scenes from Bridal Mask

December 26, 2012 11:00 am eternalc2h

226.jpgActor Joo Won will play part of the popular scenes from KBS 2TV’s drama series Bridal Mask at the 2012 KBS Entertainment Awards.

Joo Won will also perform “Judgement Day,” a soundtrack for the series. It was inserted in the scene of people shouting for independence of Korea, wearing bridal masks. He personally participated in the soundtrack.

A chorus team and tenor Lee Jung Hyun will also participate in the special show with Joo Won.

As a former musical actor, Joo Won is currently increasing people’s expectations for his performance at the awards.

The special show can be watched on KBS on December 31 at 8:50 p.m.