Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples Like u, I hav never been so focused on following a particular artiste (except for a popular Taiwanese singer back in those days when I was still in school). I hav started watchg Jap dramas during my sec sch days and gradually moved on to k-dramas after seeing Princess Hours which caught the mass audience's attention in S'pore and started the craze over k-dramas.

Although I may hav my fave actors and actresses, itz ultimately the storyline and how well the actors/actresses suited their roles tat made me continue watchg the drama. Some roles seem like they exist especially for specific artistes while others may have characters tailored to fit but failed to deliver. In JW's case, he has been very lucky tat all the 3 roles in BK, OB and BM fitted him like a T. Also, most of his co-cast members and production teams r veterans or experienced in their respective fields.

I think wat attracted me to JW or wat made him stands out from the other artistes esp those fr his age range, is his down-to-earth, unpretentious personality and the sincere, true-from-his-heart way he treats everyone around him. He does not act stuck-up like some popular stars or demand special treatments. He is humble and respectful to his seniors/elders and is known to be kind though strict towards his juniors. We hav already seen many of his seniors singing praises of him, like his 'granny' and hyungs fr OB and his 'mother' from BK.

My mummy concurs to all the abovementioned :) :x

coolreborn said:

Joo Won : Loving Him For The Man He Is And The Man He Wants To Be

by mrdimples

A deeper understanding of a man named Joo Won. Through the perspective of a devoted fan.

Joo Won, the Good Son, the Good DongsaengJoo Won, the ActorJoo Won, the Hoobae, the "Dongsaeng", the OppaJoo Won, the Man in VarietyJoo Won, his Real and Reel LovesJoo Won, the Anatomy of a ManJoo Won, the Boy, the Man and His DreamsNote: This is for the front page's Fan's Corner.:D

Guest citronsky

Anyone knows where I can download 1N2D season 2 episodes? I want to make loads of Joo Won gif...I only saw streaming at joowonenglish...