Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Merry X'mas all. I thought there will be no updates during X'mas day :-)

Joo Won is KBS's darling.. I'm strongly confident he will win award in best actor category (excellent acting).

But, I want him to win the Daesang!!!

Looking forward to KBS Drama Awards and his special stage.

Guest sunshine4ever

I just wanted to stop by to say Merry Christmas to everyone in this thread for those who celebrating it. For those who do not, I hope you will have a blessed day. :) And may peace, joy, and love be with you this day and the days after.

Thank you so much for all of your contributions (pics and writings/translations) of Joo Won in this thread. <333

Here are some posters posted at Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon's thread I just wanted to share.

2dcbvpw.png

21ca6nk.png

credit to joowon1211 fr kites.vn and SeYeonLovely @ JW & JSY's thread for posting.

mrdimples said: On behalf of Soompi friends here, I sent this Christmas Greetings to our Chinese friends on Joo Won Bar Baidu:

Guest citronsky

My holiday was almost perfect. Except that I missed this week's 1N2D because there's no KBS World on Cable here.. My weekly fix of Joo Won... ahhh I'm falling... falling.... fall....ing.... ing....

Thank you for this thread. The pics, the gif ahhh I love my aegyo-filled Joo baby!!

merry X'mas to joo won oppa and his fans at soompi, happy holidays :D

and merry x'mas to MP James Bond posters , kekekeke, still waiting your new posting about joo won , keep posting funny and sexy and hot joo won picture guys.

happy holidays :D

@aisling: You told that Tae Woong would make a cameo – and we got it. You told that Judgement Day would be an opening song for KBS – and we got it. aisling dear, PLEAAASE SAYS TAT JOOWON WILL WIN KBS BEST ACTOR - AND WE GOT IT!!!!!!! MERRY XMAS N HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL JOOWON's fan!!! You should use your power more often! You should write about some good things constantly and then we’ll get it!

Guest umbanana

Merry Christmas my fellow cutie-admirers (both moaty and gardeny folk)!!!! What a great gift from 1N2D - we should send our cookies and wishlists to Bird PD, our new Santa!! *cough-moreclothesstealing-cough*

@jooceci I totally remember when aisling did the same thing with the InHyun couple. @aisling You have super predictive powers!!! Please use them more!

Haha, you guys are funny :-D

There are 3 actors awards.

Outstanding, Excellent and Grand awards. I'm positive Cutie will win one of them. Of course I'd be most happy if he won Grand award, but this highest award usually goes to older and more experienced actors. Cutie won Rookie award last year, so I'm kinda sceptic they would give him Grand award when he's considered to be relatively new in k-dramaland.

My guess is Excellent Acting award. I would be so so happy if I was right this time :-)

Guest rynhanna

aisling said: Haha, you guys are funny :-D

Outstanding, Excellent and Grand awards. I'm positive Cutie will win one of them. Of course I'd be most happy if he won Grand award, but this highest award usually goes to older and more experienced actors. Cutie won Rookie award last year, so I'm kinda sceptic they would give him Grand award when he's considered to be relatively new in k-dramaland.

My guess is Excellent Acting award. I would be so so happy if I was right this time :-)

@mojobobo @mrdimples @jsubmarine @manyearsago @exile18

「23.12.2012 1N2D - Chinese subbed」

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkyOTU5MTY0.html

-edit-

one of these days I shld try out some of the 1N2D-style receipes... first to try will be the one our cutie created with SG in this ep - scrambled eggs with canned tuna flavoured with instant ramen seasoning :D:))

I think the person who changed most since they joined 1N2D is Papa Kim :D. He used to say tat he is very sensitive to where he sleep and he does not eat ramen or drink carbonated drinks. But now he is totally 'trained' to 'survive' under any adverse conditions :))

ctfrsgp said: -edit-
one of these days I shld try out some of the 1N2D-style receipes... first to try will be the one our cutie created with SG in this ep - scrambled eggs with canned tuna flavoured with instant ramen seasoning :D:))

I think the person who changed most since they joined 1N2D is Papa Kim :D. He used to say tat he is very sensitive to where he sleep and he does not eat ramen or drink carbonated drinks. But now he is totally 'trained' to 'survive' under any adverse conditions :))