Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mojobobo @mrdimples @manyearsago @exile18

「1N2D 16 Dec ep with Chinese subs」

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkwMzY1MTI4.html

The members were allowed to make a last call bef they surrender their phones. CTH and SG called their sons and KSW called his wifey. SK probably called his friend or mom. i wonder who cutie called. they din show him making the call.

ctfrsgp said: @mojobobo @mrdimples @manyearsago @exile18

「1N2D 16 Dec ep with Chinese subs」
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkwMzY1MTI4.html

The members were allowed to make a last call bef they surrender their phones. CTH and SG called their sons and KSW called his wifey. SK probably called his friend or mom. i wonder who cutie called. they din show him making the call.

mrdimples said: nhatkhanh said: Hey guy, today is a good day cuz I just take a look at naver and there are news about Cutie will perform a special stage (Ost Gaksital) at 2012 KBS Drama Awards XD

Which song do you think Cutie will perform at the show???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think A Jugdement Day, it would be amazing stage

Let's countdown from now on
I can't wait XD

@stearly
Those super HD Gaksital screen caps almost blew up my monitor! AWESOME! Thank God for Bridal Mask, we got to see Joo Won in the best drama I have ever seen and certainly Lee Kangto is one character I will never ever forget.  Joo Won breathed such charisma, sex appeal, strength and sorrow into this role that it was a breakthrough for him. That someone as young as he is could portray so convincingly the turn from a misguided youth to a hero who carries the weight of his nation's hopes squarely on his shoulders, alone. 
If he does not get an award, I am flying to Korea to blast some a****

Just want to let you know that Chinese fans on Baidu wishes all of you a Merry Christmas. Here's my post yesterday and their greetings: