Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Winks, finger guns, and blind dates for Level 7 Civil Servant by girlfriday | December 17, 2012 | 51 Comments

Level7_23.jpg

There’s going to be winking on this show? And finger guns? *is already slain* More stills from the set of spy action rom-com Level 7 Civil Servant show Joo-won’s self-confident, cheeky character Gil-ro winking at pretty ladies on the street, and also his first encounter with Choi Kang-hee’s Seo-won on a rather unusual blind date.

Finally, some stills from the meet-cute: Gil-ro agrees to go on a blind date in exchange for a new car (Pffft, I think you got fleeced, Mom.) and Seo-won goes on the same blind date because of her part-time job. I have no idea what kind of part-time job includes going on blind dates… unless people pay her to go in their stead? That’d be pretty funny. If there’s anything dramaland has taught us, it’s that paying someone for some elaborate date-sabotaging scheme is easier than saying no to your mother.

In any case, both parties have to fill the 2-hour obligation, but neither has any desire to actively participate, so it turns into study hall. Even funnier is that both are actually studying for the same thing — the civil service exam to become agents — without knowing their competition is sitting across the awkward blind date table.

I don’t know what that means for the experience level of the two characters, because that makes it sound like they’ll both be rookies? Guess we’ll have to wait to find out how that actually shakes out. Regardless, after seeing Joo-won play such a dark character in Gaksital, it’s a refreshing change of pace to see him strutting down the street and slayin’ the girls, finger guns ablazin’. I have a feeling that a rookie spy who thinks his job will be like a Bond movie is in for a rude — and delightfully comical — awakening.

Level 7 Civil Servant follows I Miss You and premieres in January.

Level7_24.jpg

cr: Dramabeans

Hmmmm.... If they are going to say that Han Gil Ro and Seo Won is of the same age.... I'm really going to snap. It seems like they are both rookies? I thought she is suppose to be senior to him? Or she got a higher grade than him so that suppose to make her senior? Jeeeeeeeez. Snafu. This is just my opinion.

1N2D12-16-2012b93_zps907b9626.png

JW: My head.....!

coolreborn said: Hmmmm.... If they are going to say that Han Gil Ro and Seo Won is of the same age.... I'm really going to snap. It seems like they are both rookies? I thought she is suppose to be senior to him? Or she got a higher grade than him so that suppose to make her senior? Jeeeeeeeez. Snafu. This is just my opinion.

stearly said: coolreborn said: Hmmmm.... If they are going to say that Han Gil Ro and Seo Won is of the same age.... I'm really going to snap. It seems like they are both rookies? I thought she is suppose to be senior to him? Or she got a higher grade than him so that suppose to make her senior? Jeeeeeeeez. Snafu. This is just my opinion.

1N2D12-16-2012b1_zps6c7d268f.png

Uhm-force with his roll of tissue... :D

1N2D12-16-2012b11_zps03e87e1e.png

1N2D12-16-2012b7_zps0e3782e7.png

In this episode, I wonder what Cutie did but he really looked great. Lots of rest? Lots of food?

1N2D12-16-2012b10_zps44fa2aa9.png

1N2D12-16-2012b9_zps3e9b8d57.png

1N2D12-16-2012b8_zpsdae92433.png

Every angle that I screen-caped made me drool.

1N2D12-16-2012b16_zpsd48ebc71.png

1N2D12-16-2012b17_zps08996568.png

I did not even noticed Sikyung in his side. And whenever they do a close up of him... I was literally gawking.

1N2D12-16-2012b15_zps86671df3.png

Game ON!!! (my line whenever I play a computer game. LOL)

1N2D12-16-2012b18_zps51eeacc2.png

Yawning.... SO CUTE!!!! KAWAII!!!

1N2D12-16-2012b24_zps98777823.png

1N2D12-16-2012b25_zps4fac708d.png

Have you ever seen your favorite actor, really yawn? And still look so cute you can't just help but squeal silently inside? Only at 1N2D!

-----------
Looking Sleepy... so that's his secret, sleepy and still look awesome. kekekeke.

1N2D12-16-2012b26_zps07a8dfab.png