Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly, I almost died when the pic of Gil Ro inside the car suddenly jumped out of my PC screen. If I can only scream and fangirl inside our office :)) I'll be doing it right now.

I think they are already working together... maybe this drama will not be like the movie that they don't know they are both agents. Besides, if you see the compiled stills, they seem to be chasing a white car, they are using the red car. Maybe looking at the GPS of a tracking device? But the criminal got away and Seo Won got angry and kicked Gil Ro? LOL. Making my own story. :D

Don't worry, lots of time for Gil Ro to smile in this drama. His a rattlebrain as describe by Do Ha so he will surely smile ;))

@stearly, Maybe that's in a different situation, another car race. (Or the one in the red car is Gil Ro's doppelganger, kekeke).  Looks like the red car is in the car race? see the one with many cars, they are side by side. Are they in a car race as spy agents? What they are wearing, is that a uniform of agents or students?

Seeing stills just made me crazy... now I want to watch the drama already. :))

-edit-
He looks like a boy on that pic where they are in the red car, don't you think?