Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won Will be Having His First Dubbing In an Animation Film

jwnicodub_zps767ae630.jpg

fr Naver - > joynews.inews24

Google translated Article

Joo Won, his first dubbing challenge ... 'Nico' Christmas opening

Has confirmed the first dub of the [gwonhyerim News] Actor Joo Won Challenge winning animation 'the adventures of Niko Wing: Santa' Release Day.

Daisy According to Entertainment 28 days 'Nico: The Adventures of Santa Wing (hereafter Nico)' firm to be released December 25, Christmas in Korea, and the main poster unveiled.

'Nico' flying squirrels Julius best friends with heavy snow circle quilted brother Johnny kid deer Nico who was kidnapped by the White Wolf, to rescue adventure animation.

KBS 2TV drama 'gaksital' and performing arts program, '1 Night 2 Days' hugely popular collection of Samora animated smoke in his first dubbing this was a challenge. Samora quilted sky and heavy snow won the Santa squadron of Super Rookie, little deer 'Nico' Station is transformed into a snowy Lapland Finland, the home of Santa Claus, a dazzling background.

Narsha, comedian gimwonhyo very active as a singer as well as actor also took part in dubbing White Wolf Narsha Nico's brother Johnny who kidnapped voice, the voice of Nico's friend Julius gimwonhyo the smoke.

In December 'Theatrical Pocket Monster Best Wish: queue compelling stuff Ellerslie VS tolerance test, Kerman video' fist 'Zambezia' King Ralph 'animation masterpiece after another will be released. What works will be visited by family audiences catch the eye ssolrinda.

*I would really want to watch this...or should I say hear him do the voice. I really like his voice, I just made an mp3 on some of his interviews... yeah I listen to them when I'm stressed out or on the road.    ;))

@stearly     The lucky fans from Cantata facebook 
Thanks for the photos. Cutie really loves skinship. When I watched the videos of this Cantata event, I noticed that every time a fan went up and he passed them a cup of coffee, he will place his hand on their right arm as they walked off. He is really sweet. He knows that these people might have waited for hours for a chance to meet him and he always takes pain to make the meeting worth their while. He makes it as personal as he can. How can we not fall deeper for such a man? 

I vaguely remember that someone said he looks bad in mustard or yellow. I think he looks good in it and just about any colour. Some old photos of his birthday fan meet 
46f789cb39dbb6fdbad005510924ab18962b37ef
b133a0d3fd1f413456bde509251f95cad0c85ee8
0ef5b43eb13533fa3e3c7359a8d3fd1f40345be8
d8d116178a82b9015a282344738da9773812efe9
v6nm9u.jpg
a53c9b13b07eca80118fd990912397dda04483e8
original source unknown but probably his fan club in DC going by 1 of the photosThese photos were obtained from Joo Won Bar Baidu

In the next session of the fan meeting, Joo Won had skinship with his fans.   Why and how?…….. let’s find out……

Source of article and photos: http://www.kstarnews.jp/events/viewContents/report/62?page=2

Joo Won’s First Fan Meeting in Japan – P3

After Uee’s greeting, the screen projected the clip of Ojakgyo Brothers.  As soon as the clip finished, Joo Won came back on stage and started to sing his 2nd song “Close the eyes” (original version sung by a Japanese singer, Hirai Ken).   Joo Won’s voice was so powerful, he captured everyone’s attention, fans did not take their eyes off the stage while vigorously applauding to his singing.  They applauded even more after he finished the song.

MC:  What were you thinking when you were singing the song?

JW: I was certainly thinking of the lyrics (laugh) because I was singing it in a different language, I was trying my best to sing it well but I am not sure whether I sang well (laugh).  How was it?  (applause from fans)  Thank you (laugh).

MC:  Well, I want to see your live acting. 

Then, they moved onto the “Date Session”.  Joo Won picked 3 lucky fans from the draw box.   Fans went up to the stage.

Each fan would be playing a scene of Baker King with Joo Won.  The screen played the first scene which Gu Ma Jun hugged Shin Yu Kyung.  Cheers arose through the venue.   After MC said “Action!”, Joo Won approached and hugged the 1st fan.  MC was looking at them enviously and cheers arose again.

2nd scene was Gu Ma Jun and Shin Yu Kyung having their wedding ceremony.    After MC said “Action!”,Joo Won put the wedding ring onto the fan’s finger and the fan put the wedding ring onto JW’s finger, then when JW held both of the fan’s hands.  MC said “Cut”.

Last scene was their first wedding night when Gu Ma Jun left Shin Yu Kyung alone and went out for fun.  Before leaving the room, he kissed Yu Kyung’s forehead.   After MC said “Action.”,  Joo Won approached the fan, he held her head with both of his hands.  In the midst of cheers from fans, he was going to kiss her but MC shouted “Cut”.

MC:  How was their acting?

JW:  They were all good, they didn’t have the acting experience before (laugh).  (That drew laughters from everyone).

The 3 fans shook hand with Joo Won and then went back to their seats.

MC: Looks like you are sweating a bit?

JW:  Actually I am sweating a lot.  But it was fun.  I wanted to do it with all of you here but it is a shame that we can’t.

Next session started when a table was brought out on stage.  On the table, there were five favourite items given out from Joo Won.   They were a black backpack, a red backpack, a grey and green parker, a grey trainer pullover and a down vest.

MC: Joo Won, would you like to say a few words?

JW:  When I was first asked about giving out my favourite goodies as presents, I was a bit worried.  I was wondering whether you will use them because they are all the outfits and bags I had worn and used.  They are not any precious collection items, you can actually use and wear them that’s why I chose them.

Joo Won took an item and smelt it.

JW:  It has my smell, hope you don’t reject it (laugh).

Joo Won then picked 5 lucky fans from the box.  He called out their name one by one.  For the fans who got his backpack, he put it onto their backs, for the fans who got his outfit, he put it onto their shoulders.  Then, the fans shook hand with Joo Won and looked joyfully walking back to their seats.

MC:  How do you feel after seeing their smiles?

JW:  I am also very glad.  I never thought they would be that happy receiving my personal goodies.   I hope they will use them more often (laugh).

Once Joo Won left the stage, MC added her comment.   After the MC’s introduction, he appeared on stage again.  When everyone was clapping their hands, he started to sing his 3rd song, “Still / As ever” from “You are beautiful” OST.  Fans clapped their hands to the beat of the song.  After singing the song, he left the stage and the screen started to play the movie clip of SIU in which Joo Won played a role as a detective who had a strong sense of justice.   He re-appeared on stage after the clip had finished.

….. to be continued

• Like 1

mrdimples said:Here are my thoughts:1. I would love to hear him sing those songs....I never ever tire from hearing him sing2. How candid and funny was he when he admitted that he was thinking of the lyrics when he sang since they were in Japanese.3. Those acting skits he did with the lucky fans......I am fainting already. He could have just gone through the motion but he added his special touches of holding their hands. I was wondering how is he going to do the last scene as it was not a happy one. But he held her head in both his hands!!! This is exactly what he does in his drama kissing scenes......*speechless*4. And those favourite personal items he gave........aaaaawwww.........especially the outfits! And he knows! Darn....this boy is a tease. Joo Won ah.....you know we'd love your smell. 5. I think the fans would have been delirious. "Happy" is an understatement 
Is there a video clip on this? 

-edit- Wow! I went to the source of the article, unfortunately the photos cannot be downloaded. But you should see them....some fans look like grannies, so cute! I cannot explain but it's awesome to find grannies fangirling Cutie and he looked really really happy. He also made bread for them, such a dearie. 

manyearsago said: mrdimples said:Here are my thoughts:1. I would love to hear him sing those songs....I never ever tire from hearing him sing2. How candid and funny was he when he admitted that he was thinking of the lyrics when he sang since they were in Japanese.3. Those acting skits he did with the lucky fans......I am fainting already. He could have just gone through the motion but he added his special touches of holding their hands. I was wondering how is he going to do the last scene as it was not a happy one. But he held her head in both his hands!!! This is exactly what he does in his drama kissing scenes......*speechless*4. And those favourite personal items he gave........aaaaawwww.........especially the outfits! And he knows! Darn....this boy is a tease. Joo Won ah.....you know we'd love your smell. 5. I think the fans would have been delirious. "Happy" is an understatement 
Is there a video clip on this? 

-edit- Wow! I went to the source of the article, unfortunately the photos cannot be downloaded. But you should see them....some fans look like grannies, so cute! I cannot explain but it's awesome to find grannies fangirling Cutie and he looked really really happy. He also made bread for them, such a dearie.