Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

Guest septmoon16

prechuz_azn said: To be honest, when I look at him for a while I don't see him as very handsome. I mean, he looksgood but I wouldn't jump at the chance to meet him in person. You know? I'd jump at the chance to meet like Song Joong Ki, Hyunbin, Kang Dong Won, or Gong Yoo. 
Actually, I don't really know what attracts me to Joo Won. Could it be his roles? So farI really like all the roles he's been in. I especially love the character Hwang Tae hee. HE is likethe hottest character ever!!!
Anyway, I can't wait to watch the next drama he is in. All the dramas he's been in have done very well so I usually just track whatever drama he is in and go with it if I don't know what to watch....haha
Also, I love it how he is only 4 years older than me. Not too wide of a gap that I don't feel like such a freak spazzing on older dudes. I mean Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Wan, they're pretty old for me *sigh*

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

septmoon16 said: prechuz_azn said: To be honest, when I look at him for a while I don't see him as very handsome. I mean, he looksgood but I wouldn't jump at the chance to meet him in person. You know? I'd jump at the chance to meet like Song Joong Ki, Hyunbin, Kang Dong Won, or Gong Yoo. 
Actually, I don't really know what attracts me to Joo Won. Could it be his roles? So farI really like all the roles he's been in. I especially love the character Hwang Tae hee. HE is likethe hottest character ever!!!
Anyway, I can't wait to watch the next drama he is in. All the dramas he's been in have done very well so I usually just track whatever drama he is in and go with it if I don't know what to watch....haha
Also, I love it how he is only 4 years older than me. Not too wide of a gap that I don't feel like such a freak spazzing on older dudes. I mean Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Wan, they're pretty old for me *sigh*

Guest septmoon16

@prechuz_azn

Reading between the lines requires sophistication from the writer, and well… can’t say I saw that.

I don’t like living in the past. All I know is I’ve been here for the past 100 pages, and all I’ve met were Joo Won’s fans, which made sense to me because it’s his thread.

Sugar-coating is not necessary, but some basic decency is nice.  Words like ‘freak’ and ‘ballistically’ just don’t get swallowed too well.

You may go wherever you please. I was simply being helpful in offering suggestions to threads that may suit your wants better. 

However, we are in agreement on one thing, whichever method you choose to showcase your interest in an actor will reflect on you and no others - enjoy.

-----------

Apologies everyone for wasting space here on the thread. This is the end of the matter as far as I’m concern.

Guest jsubmarine

What a storm in a teacup this morning....
This is just an observation :
I see respect.
I see respect from prechuz_azn for Joo Won as an actor.
Its still love ......of a different kind.
Just as ........adoration is a different kind......
Just as .........lust is a different level.....
Just as ..........spazz is a different world......

Lets just let LOVE.....prevail........

prechuz_azn

said:

septmoon16

said:

prechuz_azn

said: To be honest, when I look at him for a while I don't see him as very handsome. I mean, he looksgood but I wouldn't jump at the chance to meet him in person. You know? I'd jump at the chance to meet like Song Joong Ki, Hyunbin, Kang Dong Won, or Gong Yoo. 

@prechuz_azn Hi gal, a warm welcome from a Garden folk (tatz ME >:D< ) ... sorry abt the late response... I was caught by my bosses to attend a noisy talk on service excellence (really... im not joking). They made us all do silly things and laughed like crazy ppl :-O Hope u r not put off by the Moaters-style reception earlier this morning. tatz their "special treatment" for non-moater guests sometimes.

Like u, I luv Tae-hee and I shipped TaeJa couple a lot till my garden and moat friends sometimes get sick of my "worshipping". Dun worry abt the age gap tat u hav with our cutie... U no way can compete with me... an old lady from dino era liking cutie.. This old gal here is 12 yrs older than JWonnie :)) however, like u I oso dun see JW as sex sexy. I luv him for his aeygo-ness, his professionalism as a skilled actor as wellz as his wonderful personality as a filial son, respectful towards his sunbaes and kind to his juniors :x :x

I really hope to see u often here in this thread... dun let the rowdiness of our moaty friends keep u away... U r always welcome to join me and @mojobobo the Gardens Headmistress in our tranquil gardens :\"> ;;)

septmoon16

said:

@prechuz_azn

Reading between the lines requires sophistication from the writer, and well… can’t say I saw that.

I don’t like living in the past. All I know is I’ve been here for the past 100 pages, and all I’ve met were Joo Won’s fans, which made sense to me because it’s his thread.

Sugar-coating is not necessary, but some basic decency is nice.  Words like ‘freak’ and ‘ballistically’ just don’t get swallowed too well.

You may go wherever you please. I was simply being helpful in offering suggestions to threads that may suit your wants better. 

However, we are in agreement on one thing, whichever method you choose to showcase your interest in an actor will reflect on you and no others - enjoy.

-----------

Apologies everyone for wasting space here on the thread. This is the end of the matter as far as I’m concern.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Joo Won starts shooting a new TV series

November 27, 2012 4:30 pm dkrogers

20121127143922144.jpg

20121127143922150.jpg

Joo Won recently started shooting a new TV series and made people eagerly anticipate his new character.

He started shooting MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series 7th Grade Civil Servant, which will start airing in January of 2013, on November 23.

Joo Won and Ha Si Eun arrived on the set early in the morning to shoot the series. Joo Won plays the role of a mean and irritable man named Han Gil Ro. He received favorable reviews from the production crew by showing off his talented performing skill.

Producer Kim Sang Hyeop advised actors about their facial expressions and poses. He even arranged the  properties on the set and said, “I will show my passion and ambition as a young producer.”

After shooting the first scene of the series, Joo Won said, “Shooting the first scene is always exciting. I enjoyed the shooting and I think it will be a fun job to do.”

The series is about NIS rookie agents and their romance and conflicts. Besides Joo Won, Choi Kang Hee, Hwang Chan Sung, and Kim Min Seo will appear on the series.

The series will air after the current airing series Missing You goes off air next year.

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic