Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly
Thank you so much for posting that video. WOW the quality is so good. He looks so cute and flawless. 
I think I am pretty mean cuz I kept shouting at that bodyguard to step down and stop being in the frame. Tsk tsk....they should have hired me instead

Herez the link to yesterday's.1N2D ep without sub (credit: 朱元吧 & 两天一夜吧 on baidu)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc5OTA4MjU2.html

Recap by our dear Softy from Cadence :x

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/1n2d-brief-recap-3/#comments

mrdimples said:

coolreborn said:

yuhotarubi said:

thank you evryone for welcoming me here, it feels just as the time when I first signed up to soompi,Oh,and let me tell you since @mrdimples kindly offered me to share her tree with her, I will certainly be safe :D , I will never let go of it.

gotta go, I have tutoring class right now, see you all soon.

@yuhotarubi: LOL, be careful with that tree dear.... @mrdimples is my twin and my master. It's a rather odd shaped tree I'd say. :D

@yuhotarubi dearest , you go to your class now and have fun. Just ignore @coolreborn here. When these moaties act up, let me introduce you a weapon of choice. See these prickly cacti growing in our garden, just yank one out and give them a wallop on their heads, they will let you go and turn their attention to it instead. 

@mrdimples @yuhotarubi, That is why I love your tree stump and your own garden, mrdimples, my dear. It never fails to fascinate me and  how different it is from the other garden pals garden. Besides whenever I see it... it reminds me of this green thing...

.... it is such a wonderful tree stump and a happy shaped cacti. Can I borrow those sometime?

Good morning! Gals, wanna see wat u get when u put a bear, sky-diving gears and tons of cacti together :)) .. Owwuuuccchhh.. A very very...painful experience... Just for laughs to chase away the Monday Blues... I think itz raining outside now :(

*vid removed - apparently therez another person in this thread does not share my dry sense of humour*

BTW @coolreborn... u forgot to put your fave green thing in spoiler tag?? U wanna make this old bunny lady fr the 'dino era' blind izzit? *frantically hopping away to find a pair of shades to cover her eyes*

Hello everybody, I was a silent reader until now. Because I don't have time to contribute to this thread I wanted to thank all of you for your hard work. This thread is a great place for international fans to find out more about Joo Won.
@ctfrsgpI don't have time to read all posts and comments so I apologize for this question if it's dumb. I understand moat and garden concept but I don't understand those bunnies/rabbits videos. I noticed you posted them very often - can you explain it to me what does it mean? I have been curious for awhile so I decided to ask you. Are those videos related to Joo Won somehow? Because I tried to see the connection but still couldn't figure it out. I'm sorry again if I'm the only one who didn't understand this and had to ask. As I said I have limited time when I can come here and those cartoon videos among all Joo Won's videos confuse me a little. 

@coolrebornI don't have time to read all posts and comments so I apologize for this question if it's dumb. I understand moat and garden concept but I don't understand those bunnies/rabbits videos. I noticed you posted them very often - can you explain it to me what does it mean? I have been curious for awhile so I decided to ask you. Are those videos related to Joo Won somehow? Because I tried to see the connection but still couldn't figure it out. I'm sorry again if I'm the only one who didn't understand this and had to ask. As I said I have limited time when I can come here and those cartoon videos among all Joo Won's videos confuse me a little. 

@cuour R u referring to the bunny videos or the bunny pics? Im usually the one who posted the vids and my friend coolreborn and the rest share pics. If u r referring to the vids, except for the 2 recent ones inspired by JW's tvN interview (the "you smell good" & "pour us a cup of coffee) tat i posted on 21 nov, i hav alrdy removed all my bunny vids quite some time back since very few ppl here r on the same wavelength as myself to appreciate my sense of humour. and i seldom post cartoon vids in this thread anymore. even if i did i normally will include a short note to explain why it is chosen. I chosen bunnies as a representation bcoz our cutie Joo Won is born in the year of Rabbit according to the Chinese zodiac sign which is followed by koreans too. i hav mentioned this several times before.

but if u r referring to the pics of bunnies, you will hav to wait for coolreborn's explanation as she normally get those pics fr the korean fansite.

-edit-

one thing i want to say in regards to your comment about having limited time to spend here ...and to take this opportunity to show my appreciation for all our contributors..

Most of us here in this thread are busy with our daily lives like yourself, either working, studying or home-making. We do not randomly post stuff here. All of us have to make time to contribute our parts to the thread. Friends like @coolreborn and her moat folks hav to scout the other foreign language fansites for those precious pics of JW even though they do not understand a word of korean or chinese. And our translators @mrdimples, @mojobobo, @manyearsago and occassionally @koreantiti have to painstakingly translate those articles/news fr Chinese, Japanese and Korean into the universal language English so that we can spread our love for Joo Won to everyone who visits this thread. So, please dun make it sound like we r wasting your time here :(( :(

@cuour R u referring to the bunny videos or the bunny pics? Im usually the one who posted the vids and my friend coolreborn and the rest share pics. If u r referring to the vids, except for the 2 recent ones inspired by JW's tvN interview (the "you smell good" & "pour us a cup of coffee) tat i posted on 21 nov, i hav alrdy removed all my bunny vids quite some time back since very few ppl here r on the same wavelength as myself to appreciate my sense of humour. and i seldom post cartoon vids in this thread anymore. even if i did i normally will include a short note to explain why it is chosen. I used bunnies bcoz our cutie Joo Won is born in the year of Rabbit according to the Chinese zodiac sign which is followed by koreans too.

but if u r referring to the pics of bunnies, you will hav to wait for coolreborn's explanation.

Sorry, I somehow mixed up your names. Yes I was referring to videos you posted. Thank you for your explanation, it is clearer to me now. Thank you for your hard work. I enjoy everything here very much. *back to lurker mode*

cuour said: Hello everybody, I was a silent reader until now. Because I don't have time to contribute to this thread I wanted to thank all of you for your hard work. This thread is a great place for international fans to find out more about Joo Won.
@ctfrsgpI don't have time to read all posts and comments so I apologize for this question if it's dumb. I understand moat and garden concept but I don't understand those bunnies/rabbits videos. I noticed you posted them very often - can you explain it to me what does it mean? I have been curious for awhile so I decided to ask you. Are those videos related to Joo Won somehow? Because I tried to see the connection but still couldn't figure it out. I'm sorry again if I'm the only one who didn't understand this and had to ask. As I said I have limited time when I can come here and those cartoon videos among all Joo Won's videos confuse me a little. 

@couor, Oh dear... I think you mistake me for someone else. Its @ctfrsgp who is posting those bunnies/rabbits videos. I think you should ask her dear. She can better explain why. I usually post moaty pics, articles, sometimes Cutie's videos and Cutie related stuffs.

It doesn't matter if you are a silent reader, lurker or noisy one like me... as long as you are a Cutie fan... that is awesome. Let's support Joo Won all the way. :bz

-edit-

Looks like ctfrsgp explained the vidz already. About the rabbit/bear/fish pics, those comes from Cutie's DCinside Korean fans. They usually use those, sometimes putting Cutie's head/face on it. Rabbit well as ctfrsgp said, Cutie is a born on the year of the rabbit and I think coz some fans find them cute. Bear coz he said bear is his ideal girl type. Fish coz if you watched 1N2D, there is an episode where he ate a fish with such gusto he looks really really cute.

@coolreborn So I suppose I hav to paste JW's face on whatever pics of characters or replace the faces of persons in the vids, in order for them to be considered as Cutie related, right? I get it. Hhhmmmm... Think I hav to take up courses to learn how to modify other pple's vids first bef I continue posting any 'new' vids here since there r so few new ORIGINAL vids of cutie recently... I do not want to get complaints later tat I only posting old vids repeatly.

Guest septmoon16

cuour said

Sorry, I somehow mixed up your names. Yes I was referring to videos you posted. Thank you for your explanation, it is clearer to me now. Thank you for your hard work. I enjoy everything here very much. *back to lurker mode*

1N2D Starts!!!

*Opening... we can see Joo Won and hyung Seung woo in sitting... waiting for their number perhaps. Joo Won with some sort of fedora hat... ooooh, he looks like one of my fave character, Reborn. Black and white pic... love it.

1n2d112520122.png

A preview of their performance...

1n2d112520123.png

.... was looking where our Joo Won is and I saw that his fedora hat has red linings... oh God... my anime heart melts
5x7aqe.jpg -> my fave Reborn anime character.

So they went at KBS building, this looks like night time.

1n2d112520124.png

Our Joo Won arrived and drank the drinks served... yay! looks like he did not drink the odd one. I don't know why they did that and I haven't read any recap yet *conscience: what you are making your own?  coolreborn: hahaha... no I'm just saying what's in my mind, you know this 1N2D show is pretty suspicious when the PD will give you something that is free.*

1n2d112520126.png

1n2d112520127.png

1n2d112520128.png

.... laughing hard when those unfortunate hyungs drank the odd tasting one... maybe its the saporra tea, sapora... sapporo... hmmm what's the right word, don't even know what that tea looks like.

1n2d112520129.pngv

1n2d1125201210.png

... the heck happened with CTH's hair? But Cutie.... ahhhh.... he looks so good I'm going crazy.
1n2d1125201211.png

.... a very nice maknae... patting the oldest hyung to make him ready for the drink challenge
:))
1n2d1125201212.png

1n2d1125201215.png

1N2D Starts!!!
                                                                               part 2

*note: I'll putting this on parts coz it's a bit long. Hope its ok.

Our Cutie laughing...

1n2d1125201216.png

1n2d1125201217.png

Arranging the drinks for the next victim...

1n2d1125201218.png

1n2d1125201219.png

It's Hyung Sikyung... who is eating something that looks like a burger... this guy really loves eating.

1n2d1125201220.png

1n2d1125201221.png

1N2D Starts!!!
                                                                                part 3

Poker Faces

1n2d1125201222.png

1n2d1125201223.png

1n2d1125201224.png

1n2d1125201225.png

Cutie's really cute in here, just waiting for Jongmin's reaction.

1n2d1125201228.png

1n2d1125201229.png
*two of my fave 1N2D waiting for the poor victim's reaction, did I watch Jeon Woo Chi? Not yet, waiting for english sub... watch it for CTH only, hahahaha. *

1n2d1125201221_zpsc0b23f3f.png

1n2d1125201222_zps79d09f63.png

Cutie laughing his heart out... how can a man like him look so darn cute...

1n2d1125201223_zps2be19ca2.png

Guest septmoon16

@coolreborn - omo thanks for the caps! our joo won looks so good  with the fedora hat, i'm just melting inside.
the black and white just amps up the hotness. :x