Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said:

Haven’t been contributing much lately to this thread. 

Getting close to page 400.    Everyone Fighting !!!!

Found an article about JW’s first fan meeting in Tokyo last year.  This fan meeting lasted for 3 hours.   Whoever wrote this article described everything in details.  (Thank you very much!!)  I felt like watching it live by visualizing it in my mind how those fans spent their time with JW.  It must be lots of fun.   I wish I was one of the fans sitting there.  In the event, there was a session which JW read out a letter he wrote to his fans, very well written by our sentimental Joo Won.

MC:  What is your ideal type?

JW: I don’t have an ideal type in mind but someone with good and bright personality would be good.  A relationship which we can rely on each other would also be good. I don’t like girl who is cute but with bad personality. 

MC:  There must be something from a female which can draw your attention, what are they?

JW: I really don’t have a type I like in particular.  Honestly, the girls I dated before were tall and also short, they were either a bit chubby or skinny……….. I myself don’t even know.

MC:  So in this case, everyone here will have a chance! Everyone, fighting (drawing more laughter and applause)  Now, let’s have a look at the next clip.

...............to be continued

@yuhotarubi, Welcome to Joo Won thread dear. I have seen you before but I don't remember if its in BM, 7G or maybe in Kangdan thread. 
I am glad I'm an instrument in changing your young korean actors' ranking. Joo Won had also changed my ranking forever. In just a small span of time, he kicked out all of my top 3 korean actors and he now sits on top of the throne. I am now his loyal servant. 
So you are a garden type, well, I should herd you to @mojobobo @stearly (my fave gardener :D) and @ctfrsgp. They should teach you the ways of gardening... just be careful, Joo Won had this charisma that will make you slide  happily in either the rockies or the moat lake. Now, I've been a good moat pal lately and having my moat pet just roam around the moat lake so the gardeners can have a peaceful break... I just let Joo Won do his magic eh. I'm so content in the moat lake lately... I don't want to push the gardener's on their toes looking if the moat-coolreborn is coming to snag them, kekekeke.

Guest umbanana

OMC. I can't get past page 383 with all those Cantata pics. URRRRRRRRRRRGH.I couldn't attend the event cos I left on 22nd. URGH. The most annoying thing is I stayed in Insadong, which is where the event was held. *cries* THOUGH that does give me a reason to go back to Korea some other time. And I bought loads of Cantata anyways. 

Korean fans in DC inside are posting this celebratory pics when I google translate it, it says:

Today jwoni debut 900 days? Figure modified
 Today 900 days're Really?

900 days celebration jwon!
The celebration

Now 12:00 over 902 days
I mean, 900 days was 24 days.
If I knew I give anything terribly important in Insadong ttoreureu

Cutie's 900th days since debut in showbiz? I don't know when he started but YAY!!! for Cutie. 900 days = 3 dramas, not bad for our baby.

20121125235553_zps59c5c353.png

A sort of calendar of DC fan
SC20121126-000736_zps0c1e4ceb.jpg
pics fr DCinside.

@yuhotarubi : Welcome back! For the past few years, I was a loyal Lee Junki fan too until our cutie totally mesmerized me with his fantastic acting, hypnotic singing voice, gorgeous face, luscious lips, sincere eyes, adorable laughter, cute dimples.... etc etc....and especially his innocent and humble character that I find most sexy about him.... Anyway, I am new to this and have just uploaded my 1st photo to my photobucket. So let this be my 'welcome back' gift to you and all fellow gardeners...

photo.jpg  

thank you evryone for welcoming me here, it feels just as the time when I first signed up to soompi,Oh,and let me tell you since @mrdimples kindly offered me to share her tree with her, I will certainly be safe :D , I will never let go of it.
gotta go, I have tutoring class right now, see you all soon.

yuhotarubi said: thank you evryone for welcoming me here, it feels just as the time when I first signed up to soompi,Oh,and let me tell you since @mrdimples kindly offered me to share her tree with her, I will certainly be safe :D , I will never let go of it.

coolreborn said: yuhotarubi said: thank you evryone for welcoming me here, it feels just as the time when I first signed up to soompi,Oh,and let me tell you since @mrdimples kindly offered me to share her tree with her, I will certainly be safe :D , I will never let go of it.

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: yuhotarubi said: thank you evryone for welcoming me here, it feels just as the time when I first signed up to soompi,Oh,and let me tell you since @mrdimples kindly offered me to share her tree with her, I will certainly be safe :D , I will never let go of it.