Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mojobobo said: @mrdimples, I think if Joo Won is in a relationship, he probably won't do hot kiss scenes. Probably just make use of camera angles because he said before that he won't do what his girlfriend dislikes kekeke. Also, would the translation as a Compassionate Actor work? Gah >.<
@nazzalin, welcome to the thread. As to the different categories we have here, well the Garden is the place for people to breath air and sunshine and see Joo Won as a lovable dork. The Moat dwellers are the people who more often than not see Joo Won as a man (cough cough) and hence there will be insinuations and puns. The people on the Rocks are those who cannot make up their minds where they wish to belong. Maybe @mrdimples can direct you to her sorting test so that it will be easier for you to find out where you belong keke.

@ellipse: darling, could you kindly edit your post to remove the photo in the quote? We don't quote images in the thread to keep it more tidy :) 
I think there's a possibility that Joo Won and Uee have good feelings towards each other and they still keep in touch but to me it's really tough for them to date now since Uee is filming and Joo Won will commence filming soon. I'm also not sure if Joo Won can agree with Uee's image as a singer in After School keke. I tend to agree with mrdimples [or was it someone else?] that it's more likely that Joo Won will date someone who isn't from the entertainment circle so that she will have time for the family. I think if he's found the girl he wants to marry already, he'll probably be heading off for army so he can marry her once he finishes army haha!!! But from past interviews it seems he's more focused on his career right now.  No matter who he dates, what's most important is that he's happy.
@mrdimples, I'm only asking you to direct her to the test post!! Don't lead her astray!!! Andwae!

mojobobo said: @ellipse: darling, could you kindly edit your post to remove the photo in the quote? We don't quote images in the thread to keep it more tidy :) 
I think there's a possibility that Joo Won and Uee have good feelings towards each other and they still keep in touch but to me it's really tough for them to date now since Uee is filming and Joo Won will commence filming soon. I'm also not sure if Joo Won can agree with Uee's image as a singer in After School keke. I tend to agree with mrdimples [or was it someone else?] that it's more likely that Joo Won will date someone who isn't from the entertainment circle so that she will have time for the family. I think if he's found the girl he wants to marry already, he'll probably be heading off for army so he can marry her once he finishes army haha!!! But from past interviews it seems he's more focused on his career right now.  No matter who he dates, what's most important is that he's happy.
@mrdimples, I'm only asking you to direct her to the test post!! Don't lead her astray!!! Andwae!

Guest ellipse

@mojobobo: yup, i have edited my post. i think the both of them are focused on their career now, but still it is hard not to related the both of them together in the mind of a shipper.
Hmm, what i am curious is what happened on 1n2d that makes him suspicious now?? i dl some eps, but i am delaying watching it till the end of exams

Guest alysanne

@mrdimples:  Thanks for the translation!  Yet another very interesting interview.  What's funny is if I didn't watch the video, I'd think the person who interviewed him was a woman.  LOL

@mrdimples, you said it yourself, cast in stone! 
@coolreborn, awwww hugs!!! I think a non celeb girl would suit him best but as a non celeb it's hard to agree to love scene even when an actor cannot [case in point, cutie!]. Besides, cutie himself said, at that moment, they really love. If it's me, I'll never be able to wrap my head about that lol. But then again, that's me kekeke.

mojobobo said: @mrdimples, you said it yourself, cast in stone! 
@coolreborn, awwww hugs!!! I think a non celeb girl would suit him best but as a non celeb it's hard to agree to love scene even when an actor cannot [case in point, cutie!]. Besides, cutie himself said, at that moment, they really love. If it's me, I'll never be able to wrap my head about that lol. But then again, that's me kekeke.

mrdimples said: mojobobo said: @mrdimples, you said it yourself, cast in stone!