Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

Going thru this thread with "BLINKERS" on....
(I want to watch 2D1N without spoilers.).....
..them grey pants sure is living up to its ....erm....promise....
Winter in Korea started on 4 November 2012,  looks cold....Cutie looked so snug always....

7th Level Civil Servant – Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee’s First Script Reading “Excited and Happy”

622762d0f703918f67dd6f2b513d269758eec4c7

On the 13th, MBC’s new drama on Wed & Thur – 7th Level Civil Servant lead actor Joo Won, Choi Kang Hee and other actors & actresses gather at MBC Dream Center 6th Floor script practice room and met face to face to read the script.

Before the practice commenced, Kim PD expressed his resolve: “This production will display the passion and aggressiveness of youth. Let’s work together to produce an excellent drama.”

Choi Kang Hee who is acting as Kim Seo Won expressed: “Meeting this long-awaited drama and to be able to work together with respected sunbaes, I am very blessed.” and greeted with a bright smile.

Joo Won who is acting as Han Gil Ro expressed: “Now, I still have many areas which are lacking. To be able to act in such a great role,  I am very grateful, I will do my utmost to learn from these outstanding actors/actresses.”

During this first script reading practice, the actors & actresses also displayed solid and honest acting skills. Hwang Chansung who is acting as Gong Do Ha performed 2PM’s song “Hands Up” in front of his sunbaes, earning a round of warm applause. He also expressed: “Now it is not 2PM’s Hwang Chansung, but the actor Hwang Chansung who will give his very best.” He also displayed sincerity during the script practice.

7th Level Civil Servant portrays the lives of National Intelligence Service agents who have collide with each other and have a romantic love story. It will air in January next year.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@Soompi

• Like 1

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Joo Won says, “I still get pocket money from my parents”

November 20, 2012 4:00 pm eternalc2h

142.jpg

Actor Joo Won recently said he still gets pocket money from his parents.

On the episode of tvN’s eNEWS that will air on November 20, Joo Won gives an interview.

Having become popular through the drama series The King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo and Bride Mask, Joo Won is asked about his income and says, “My parents manages my income. I get about 700,000 won from my parents every month.”

The interviewer gets surprised by his answer because he makes a lot of money.

Aigooo... Can't wait. Our Joo Won look so young and fresh! And Choi Kang Hee is a cute unnie too :-).. Hope for the best for this drama..

BTW, did anyone know how much is 700,000 won in USD??!! :-)

jjsweeter0211 said: class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Joo Won says, “I still get pocket money from my parents”

November 20, 2012 4:00 pm eternalc2h

Actor Joo Won recently said he still gets pocket money from his parents.

On the episode of tvN’s eNEWS that will air on November 20, Joo Won gives an interview.

Having become popular through the drama series The King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo and Bride Mask, Joo Won is asked about his income and says, “My parents manages my income. I get about 700,000 won from my parents every month.”

The interviewer gets surprised by his answer because he makes a lot of money.