Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest ellipse

there is a part where 'SG says JW likes girls a lot. not just cuz it’s obvious but he likes them a lot. he has a lot of interest in them as well – too much.' (from softy's recap)

so i guess uee is one of 'them'.. i read from an interview where cha tae hyun says uee and jw are close and jw already knew uee being confirmed for her drama before official news were out. he even discussed it with cth.. but at that time cth prob wasn't casted yet. so it is not that 'normal' to bring this topic up in conversations right?? y suddenly discuss about uee?

What Really Got To Me...

is that he did not cry for the reason we or rather I thought, which is over the broken relationship. He didn't blame her, far from it. 

He cried because he lost the ideal he had set for himself. From young, he wanted to his love to be pure, not to be calculative. He just wants to focus on the girl  he loves, not be calculative or minding other things. He told himself, other things might change, but  love was the one thing he wanted to protect even if he was unable to for the others. But now he realises that he does mind other things, he is 'calculative" and that made him very sad and disappointed with himself.  

What a man. You could call him idealistic or unreal but I will call him A True Man, who tried to pursue his ideal and failed but is not afraid to show or admit it. But most of all, I love the fact that he places LOVE as the greatest in his life. Even if he cannot achieve his ideal, it is already awesome the kind of importance he places on it. 

@mrdimples Tat moment of realisation is part of the process where one becomes "grown up". I believe everyone will go thru this process and experience such moments. It can be like wat cutie has shared on WinWin abt his first love or when one's childhood dream cannot be fulfilled in reality, or one is denied of something which he/she really really wants to hav. itz one of those life lessons tat we hav to take tat will make us into the person we r to be or will become. Hope these life lessons tat cutie has experienced or will experience in future will make him a stronger person :) ooops... i start to sound like my mom and my seniors :P

Joo Won got nominated for Best Actor in Korea Cultural Entertainment Awards. Many others in Bridal Mask were nominated as well. I am not sure how this thing works. But it appears this is some kind of popular vote, because in the Best Actor category, there are some numbers assigned. Probably not very serious stuff. 
56199f0a304e251fc1489406a786c9177e3e53b9
a59ad8a20cf431adc48733c74b36acaf2fdd98a7

Softy did live recap yesterday and the version I read before I went to bed was not the final. This morning, she has added a lot of things, probably after she downloaded the torrent and filled up the gaps. Here's the link again:
http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/win-win-joowon/
There is this part that really tickles me...

SG says a while ago you said you do dishes and stuff so doesnt your mom say anything about doing dishes in the kitchen cuz you are a guy. SW adds there is a saying that your “manhood will fall off” if you do that. the guy asks it hasnt already fallen off right?  JW smiles and replies “I have it” so everyone laughs. 

Gosh....doesn't that MC(not SG or SW) watch 1N2D? 

Now We Know Why He Can Portray Love So Well In Dramas...
extract from Softy's recap: 

The guy says to JW: You need some experience. you should date and fall in love for it to help with your acting later. SG says you kissed well in dramas. JW laughs. the guy asks did you have kiss scenes? SG: of course. JW: yes. I married 3 times. SG: is there emotion when you are kissing. JW starts to explains: yes there is. I really do love. SG: in that moment? JW: yes when our lips are touching, it’s new and beautiful.

mrdimples said: Softy did live recap yesterday and the version I read before I went to bed was not the final. This morning, she has added a lot of things, probably after she downloaded the torrent and filled up the gaps. Here's the link again:
http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/win-win-joowon/
There is this part that really tickles me...

SG says a while ago you said you do dishes and stuff so doesnt your mom say anything about doing dishes in the kitchen cuz you are a guy. SW adds there is a saying that your “manhood will fall off” if you do that. the guy asks it hasnt already fallen off right?  JW smiles and replies “I have it” so everyone laughs. 

Gosh....doesn't that MC(not SG or SW) watch 1N2D? 

Now I am Crying Again....
For quite a while, doing translations of Joo Won's interviews and some recent things he said, what started as a hunch became stronger and stronger. As I have said many times, I always tend to take what Joo Won says at face value. He is sometimes indirect or drop hints but he almost never lie. In fact, at times, I get the feeling that he wants to tell it all or rather pour his heart out but he cannot. Not for himself but also the other party involved. Remember the seemingly inconsistent things he said, 2 relationships, 3 loves? How he kept going on about Push & Pull? How he emphasizes on personality of his ideal type. To me the change in what he was saying about his views on relationship is quite obvious from the interviews 1 year ago and the recent ones. 
This is another extract from Softy's recap and read below what her comments on it :
"...since I was young I wanted to protect love. I didnt want to calculate -even if I get older -  not calculate and just love naturally. but now that I am grown and look – I am calculating. what is that woman like. what doesnt fit with me. it’s only natural in real life -  love came to me realistically, but I realized afterwards, ah I wanted to protect that so much but at one point I was calculating. I wasnt looking at the person as she is. so I was hurt alone. the guy asks so did you not like yourself for changing from how you used to be and now? JW: yes – something I wanted to protect so much – without me even realizing I let it go. I regretted that and cried alone. The guy says that cant be helped- as you grow older you cant help looking at those things. JW says I cried about that at home and my mother was there so my mom asked since her son was suddenly crying – why are you crying. JW: I said exactly like this “I changed.”my mother said that’s only natural – that’s what people do when they get older and it’s time to get married. they look at the person’s qualities and look at this and that- in reality it’s only natural. she said that but it (that mindset) was something I always had since I was young. like a dream."
Softy's comments: *this is my personal gut instinct, but there is no way he was talking about his two prior relationships in high school or college. he was very casual when he spoke about them. this seemed like fresh wounds to me. I think we all know who he must have been talking about.
Thank you, Softy. I cannot say for sure if you and me are right about this. But at least now I know I am not the only person thinking the same thing and feeling the same way. 

Guest jsubmarine

I just love Joo Won.........
(Not "Gah Gah Love"....just plain......love Joo Won.)

They really love to tease Cutie.........(I hear the bells go Ding Dong)
Its just seems right.......to see Park Ki Woong here........
The JW/PKW LOVE is already entrenched in peoples' mind....its great to see it "live"....
We will get to see it in a couple of weeks on TV with English Subs.....

Guest nhatkhanh

If there is engsub this show, please post it up here, then I can sub in Vietnameseaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh our cutie!!! I cant speak anything rite now, just smile unconscious and fell painful for himby the way, I like PKW's part, big hug, 2 childish man...