Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Could this be the reason why Joo Won tweet that he feels nervous? Maybe he is worried about how viewers will perceive him crying like this on a talk show. No matter what, he would want to project himself as more "namja". I remember the first time he caught attention for crying was on KBS awards when his co-star Yoon Shi Yoon went up to receive the award. Later when questioned, he said he normally does not cry easily. I hardly think it's true but I guess at that time being very new, he felt the pressure to keep a certain image. These days, he even admits to crying when reading or watching a movie. 
Cutie, you really don't have to worry too much about your crying. We understand you and who you are. In fact, it's a good thing that you can so freely express your emotions when some men find it so difficult. In a break up, men hurt a lot too. Some do worse things than just cry. It's just that they have been told not to show their emotions and that crying are for girls. Some end up with the inability to express themselves and have problems communicating and expressing love for their partners. 
I think most of us find it inconceivable that Cutie who is adored and loved by us and so many fans can be rejected by a woman. Who wouldn't give it all to be in her shoes? I mean to be in her shoes to receive his love? Well, we do not know the circumstances under which this thing happened. But I do not think Cutie or for that matter any man should deserved to be treated in this manner.  Men can get terribly hurt too especially one who is full of love like Cutie. 

Guest She0212

Hi girls !I follow your thread since a fews weeks now and I found many things interesting about Joo Won thanks to you ! I know Joo Won since his debut at 2D1N, and since I saw him in Bridal Mask.... woow... he is simply amazing !!!
I was wondering if you know where we can see the "Lee Seung Yeon with 100 women" show, in good quality (Joo Won in HD, it's better, isn't it !??) or find a torrent somewhere ? I looked at many websites but.... I can't find a torrent anywhere....
Someone could help me ? (and others people who would be really happy to save this precious show in their computer forever !!)Thank youu~

She0212 said: Hi girls !I follow your thread since a fews weeks now and I found many things interesting about Joo Won thanks to you ! I know Joo Won since his debut at 2D1N, and since I saw him in Bridal Mask.... woow... he is simply amazing !!!
I was wondering if you know where we can see the "Lee Seung Yeon with 100 women" show, in good quality (Joo Won in HD, it's better, isn't it !??) or find a torrent somewhere ? I looked at many websites but.... I can't find a torrent anywhere....
Someone could help me ? (and others people who would be really happy to save this precious show in their computer forever !!)Thank youu~

Guest whiteheaven81

Spring Awakening: he was a young boy.

http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Joo-Won-37.jpg

http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Joo-Won-39.jpg

Baker King, Kim Tak Goo: he became a handsome baker.

http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Joo-Won-23.jpg

Okjakgyo Brothers: a cool guy appeared.

http://www.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Ojakgyo-Brothers6.jpg

1n2d: we waited for his appearance every second.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa324/girlfridaydb/drama/2012/1n2d/1n2d411/1n2d411-00203.jpg

He has done a great job so far! He always made us proud. That's one of the reasons why we love Joo Won!   :x

http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Joo-Won-30.jpg

ctfrsgp said:

Dun tell me the surprise guest is tat girl who broke cutie's heart

that will be horrid, wouldn't it? I dont think so as it might cause her some serious harassment by his fans. You never know how extreme some fans can be so it might become a serious issue. But I know where you are coming from, I am finding it hard to think who else can caused the set atmosphere to become strange, as they described it. 

@mrdimples If itz really her, then it wld definitely be an awkward situation. however if we look at it fr another angle positively, this may be an opportunity for reconciliation - for JW to find out the real reason for the breakup and for the girl (now a grownup woman) to be given a chance to apologise for hurting cutie back then. better to make up and become friends again than to continue holding tat hurt/regret in their hearts for the rest of their lives.

Could this be the reason why Joo Won tweet that he feels nervous? Maybe he is worried about how viewers will perceive him crying like this on a talk show. No matter what, he would want to project himself as more "namja". I remember the first time he caught attention for crying was on KBS awards when his co-star Yoon Shi Yoon went up to receive the award. Later when questioned, he said he normally does not cry easily. I hardly think it's true but I guess at that time being very new, he felt the pressure to keep a certain image. These days, he even admits to crying when reading or watching a movie. 

Cutie, you really don't have to worry too much about your crying. We understand you and who you are. In fact, it's a good thing that you can so freely express your emotions when some men find it so difficult. In a break up, men hurt a lot too. Some do worse things than just cry. It's just that they have been told not to show their emotions and that crying are for girls. Some end up with the inability to express themselves and have problems communicating and expressing love for their partners. 

I think most of us find it inconceivable that Cutie who is adored and loved by us and so many fans can be rejected by a woman. Who wouldn't give it all to be in her shoes? I mean to be in her shoes to receive his love? Well, we do not know the circumstances under which this thing happened. But I do not think Cutie or for that matter any man should deserved to be treated in this manner.  Men can get terribly hurt too especially one who is full of love like Cutie. 

@mrdimples I personally feel tat REAL men r those who r MAN enough to show their real emotions and not care a hoot of wat others think of them. Crying does not necessarily mean tat the person is weak in character.