• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Joo Won Q&A on “Joo Won Official Mobile on Smartphone” (Japanese fans)

2cea973df8dcd100f7fb95dd728b4710b8122f97

Q: (after more filming experiences) Have you gotten over your phobia of insects?

JW: As we continue filming, I will get used to it. Be it the insects or the weather, I am almost used to it all. Gradually, I am also getting used to creepy crawlies and insects, I feel that we get along pretty well.

Q: You have received a lot of love from the Uhm siblings, have you received any words of advice or suggestion?

JW: More than advice, I have received a lot of courage and comfort from words like “Cheer up!” “You have done well!” If I could sing with Jung Hwa noona, that will be a delight and also very interesting. Noona is a celebrity who dazzles with charisma, I feel honoured to be put together with her.

860e9fdda144ad34aed8ea7bd0a20cf430ad8590

Q: Joo Won, out of “Joy”, “Anger”, “Sorrow” and “Happiness” acting; which one are you best at? And which are you worst in?

Joo Won: All of the 4 emotions are rather hard. I am not very sure myself. But audience always say that amongst them, my acting of “Anger” is the best. All the emotions are very hard, so it is absolutely necessary to prepare for them. I will do my best to deliver all the emotions well.

ea324934970a304e653fcd06d1c8a786c8175cdd

Q: In your tweets, you mentioned that after Bridal Mask filming ended, you played Star Craft with the director, Ki Woong and Chae Ah and spent an enjoyable time together. Then, in Star Craft, who is the best?

JW: The director is the best! I am the weakest..When men and women mix, I am the worst..Because I don’t really play games and I am not the type who would. It’s because it’s fun, that’s why we started playing, slowly the pressure accumulates, so I can’t. Anyway, the director is the best and I am the weakest.

652304f3d7ca7bcbc666aad3be096b63f724a8de

Q: We have seen reports of you attending university classes (so handsome!) You have gone back to school after a long break, how do you feel?

JW: Very happy! I am also very happy when I attended classes. Because I have not been to school for a long time, being able to sit for classes as a student, it’s a very joyful experience. But because many students kept taking photos during class, so I couldn’t focus on the lesson. In short, I really enjoy student life.

6fddff36afc379318974ebd5ebc4b74542a911de

Chinese Translation: m217tw on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English Translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: sp.joowon.mobi/

• Like 1

mrdimples said: Thank you. 
I see the video up on Baidu. 
Waiting for Chinese translations then I will translate into English
-edit- omg..., I think we'll have to wait quite a while. Hope the translations come up soon as I will be out later. I am watching without subs and Cutie is so cute, that kiss he blew as he did the catwalk and the shy laugh at 0:27 is so so awesomeStrange, I thought this was the event where he played out a skit with the MCs on how he would protect his girl and how he didn't understand women too much. But it's not in this video.Hmmm.......

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic