Jump to content

Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • coolreborn

    11648

  • stearly

    5983

  • mrdimples

    4935

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO BUY EDWIN CLOTHES ONLINE? DO THEY OFFER WORDWIDE SHIPPING? OR DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY EDWIN? 
I really love the red jacket on JSY, I'm thinking about buying it... but I don't know where :(
Speaking of Edwin... do those jumpers look familiar to you? :D
HTW600-F.jpg HTW606-F3.jpg
HTW615-F.jpg HWW801.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

aisling said: DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO BUY EDWIN CLOTHES ONLINE? DO THEY OFFER WORDWIDE SHIPPING? OR DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY EDWIN? 
I really love the red jacket on JSY, I'm thinking about buying it... but I don't know where :(
Speaking of Edwin... do those jumpers look familiar to you? :D
 

Link to post
Share on other sites


coolreborn said: aisling said: DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO BUY EDWIN CLOTHES ONLINE? DO THEY OFFER WORDWIDE SHIPPING? OR DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY EDWIN? 
I really love the red jacket on JSY, I'm thinking about buying it... but I don't know where :(
Speaking of Edwin... do those jumpers look familiar to you? :D
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@my4ever77

Thanks for sharing... Is it normal to swoon just by looking at his hands? :-D

His hands are like really really HUGE. And his fingers are so long!

Is it a mole on his finger? Now I'm seriously swooning. My pants are in danger.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jsubmarine

that looked like a mole on his index finger.....
ink stains?....unless he uses mocha/sepia ink....besides.....they tend to blot...
a lesser possibility is a blood clot.....like when playing hockey....you get whacked....

Link to post
Share on other sites

@coolreborn
I finally got to see your wonderful screen caps of the "Nothing Better" video. DAEBAK! 
My favorite was his nape. I have added a new fetish! Every time I see his nape, I want to smell it and kiss it, aaawwwww......Joo Won aaahhh..what are you doing to me!
And for the culprit  that made so many things fall, what else can we say? NOTHING BETTER THAN JOO WON's !


Link to post
Share on other sites

mrdimples said: @coolreborn
I finally got to see your wonderful screen caps of the "Nothing Better" video. DAEBAK! 
My favorite was his nape. I have added a new fetish! Every time I see his nape, I want to smell it and kiss it, aaawwwww......Joo Won aaahhh..what are you doing to me!
And for the culprit  that made so many things fall, what else can we say? NOTHING BETTER THAN JOO WON's !


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..