Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

@mrdimples now itz getting really warm here in my office :\"> :\"> or izzit me who is feeling hot alrdy after reading your Part 6 :x :-* Itz a really really really... beautiful piece tat you have written. :x

• Replies 57.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

@mrdimples: Dear I am crying when I finished reading your segment 6. I don't know why but the tears just flowed. *I just camouflage my tears :(( by yawning  (:|* Maybe because I saw my fave pics in there or maybe because you just said what I feel whenever I see him on screen or on pictures.

ezq3w0.jpg

He is perfect..... PURRRFECT!!! 

JOO WON....

sb3gux.jpg

ap9xea.jpg

2qwmmhl.gif

Guest septmoon16

@mrdimples ---

thank you for not taking the medical student approach - we would never have forgiven youuuuuu!

Is it to moisten them so as to kiss the girl better? How about after the kiss? Is there such a thing as tasting your co-star’s lips? Better rein in my imagination here. <--------------- too late, my imagination just went galloping away

“molelicious” <--------------- new word to add to the joo won dictionary? :P

he just looks every inch a “Namja”.
But as we can see, he still sneaks in one or two whenever he can. <--------------- finally! my smelling salts put to good use >:)

When I started writing this piece, I was afraid that my words will not do justice to his beauty. In the end, I threw out the first draft and re-wrote because after looking at all these photos and captures, I let them lead my writing instead. I guess you did not even realise that there are approximately 4,000 words here, who needs them anyway when you have all these beautiful photos to stare at? 

Searching and selecting photos for my works usually take a long time but I will have to say, this part 6 tops all that I have done so far. I literally trawled the net, enlist the help of fellow Joo Won soompiers, looked through hundreds and hundreds of photos and screen caps. In the process, I made new discoveries, scrutinize every inch and millimetre of this wonderful specimen of a man. I had to stop so very often to marvel at the perfection of Joo Won and many a times, I just kept on muttering Beautiful…Beautiful…..Beautiful..” at my screen. I do not know about you but after studying the Anatomy of this Namja, I have one word –P E R F E C T

<---------------a sincere thank you for your labor of love. i assumed i was a true joo won addict and already at the bottom of the moat lake, but in looking at joo won's individual features - from his bedroom eyes to his kissable lips, from the impressive jewels to the namja aura that occasionally peek out beneath the aeygo cutie - i entered into a new world of discoveries and appreciation. can a man be called beautiful? yes, and his name is joo won.

@mrDimples: OMG i have no word to say after reading your #6post I mean you are just awesome >< you're like our spirit reader, just took our words and our feeling towards him ,and write down an amazing *confession letter to JW's beauty*. I really admire you for what you have done, all your translations. I can feel your love to him. And yes, JW is just gorgeous in his own way :\"> love his eyes, and nose, and....omg everything. One word..........PERPECT :\">

ctfrsgp said:

@mrdimples now itz getting really warm here in my office " or izzit me who is feeling hot alrdy after reading your Part 6 Itz a really really really... beautiful piece tat you have written.

@ctfrsgp: Dear, did you jumped in the moat lake again? :)) Or dip your feet on it? ;))

@coolreborn U wish... Im still in the gardens. but am fuming now bcoz of my QBs... X(

@mrdimples  Thank you very much for your article.  I enjoy reading it so much.  Can never imagine you can use over 4000 words to write about JW’s perfect beauty.  You are a very awesome writer with great observation.  The articles you wrote are more than “PERFECT”.

manyearsago said:

@mrdimples  Thank you very much for your article.  I enjoy reading it so much.  Can never imagine you can use over 4000 words to write about JW’s perfect beauty.  You are a very awesome writer with great observation.  The articles you wrote are more than “PERFECT”.

@mrdimples.  Hell yeah, Part 6. He was hot and irresistible in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />OB, every time when Joo Won and Uee on screen together.. My heart beats faster and thinking.. What he gonna do to her next.. what he gonna do to her next… and my eyes will focus on his face especially his eyes and ehem.. lips!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

But in Gaksital and (currently 1N2D).. Huh, eyes on him from HEAD to TOE. Bring it on!

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic