Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

This is the reason why I stayed up till 4 am last night :DMy fanmade video dedicated to cutie :xIt's a compilation of Ceci, Cosmopolitan and Singles BTS.
Hope you like it :) I uploaded it in full HD version :)
I chose Peach by IU because it perfectly describes how I feel about cutie :\">
http://youtu.be/xHhzYumWuLI
IU – Peach Lyrics
My eyes keep going to that white faceWhy don’t I even get sick of you?When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazyHow can you be so pretty baby?
How can I explain this feeling?When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore
Oh, with what word can I explain you?All the words of the world is probably not enough
With those legs that are so pretty by just standing stillYou walk toward me and you hug me
You know he’s so beautifulMaybe you will never knowI want to hide you in my embrace
I’m not saying this out of a young heartBut I really want to marry you
Oh, with what word can I explain you?All the words of the world is probably not enough
With those legs that are so pretty by just standing stillYou walk toward me and you hug me
Telling you multiple times is not enoughWith this tickling voicethat only knows youI will sing for you
My heart keeps going to youI’m really going crazy

aisling said: This is the reason why I stayed up till 4 am last night :DMy fanmade video dedicated to cutie :xIt's a compilation of Ceci, Cosmopolitan and Singles BTS.
Hope you like it :) I uploaded it in full HD version :)
I chose Peach by IU because it perfectly describes how I feel about cutie :\">

IU – Peach Lyrics
My eyes keep going to that white faceWhy don’t I even get sick of you?When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazyHow can you be so pretty baby?
How can I explain this feeling?When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore
You know he’s so beautifulMaybe you will never knowI want to hide you in my embrace
I’m not saying this out of a young heartBut I really want to marry you
Telling you multiple times is not enoughWith this tickling voicethat only knows youI will sing for you
My heart keeps going to youI’m really going crazy