Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

aisling said:

@mrdimples

You're overpraising me, dear But I'm glad you like my gifs. The only reason I make them is to share my love for cutie with the rest of you.

It's us who should thank you you for your dedication for cutie and this thread.

Ehm... Am I the only one who see something in the first photo @stearly posted? The one where he's holding a baguette.

@stearly

I love those pictures from his theater days... I love chubby cutie

@stearlyYou are another awesome dearie, thanks for always digging new photos or old photos never seen before and sharing the goodies with us. 

@aislingWhat's wrong with the baguette? That's a magnificent piece he has there.

I like French baguette... Don't you?

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

mrdimples said: aisling said: @mrdimples
You're overpraising me, dear :-) But I'm glad you like my gifs. The only reason I make them is to share my love for cutie with the rest of you.

Ehm... Am I the only one who see something in the first photo @stearly posted? :)) The one where he's holding a baguette.

@stearly
I love those pictures from his theater days... I love chubby cutie :-D

aisling said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

aisling said:<br />

@mrdimples

<br />

<br />

You're overpraising me, dear But I'm glad you like my gifs. The only reason I make them is to share my love for cutie with the rest of you.<br />

<br />

It's us who should thank you you for your dedication for cutie and this thread.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Ehm... Am I the only one who see something in the first photo

@stearly

posted? The one where he's holding a baguette.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@stearly

<br />

<br />

I love those pictures from his theater days... I love chubby cutie <br />

<br />

<br />

@stearlyYou

are another awesome dearie, thanks for always digging new photos or old photos never seen before and sharing the goodies with us. <br />

@aislingWhat

's wrong with the baguette? That's a magnificent piece he has there.

stearly said: mrdimples said: aisling said: @mrdimples
You're overpraising me, dear :-) But I'm glad you like my gifs. The only reason I make them is to share my love for cutie with the rest of you.

Ehm... Am I the only one who see something in the first photo @stearly posted? :)) The one where he's holding a baguette.

@stearly
I love those pictures from his theater days... I love chubby cutie :-D

Guest sunshine4ever

nhatkhanh said: Hi guys,I want to show you our vietsub (vietnamese) of Joo Won's Interview for Singles Magazine from kites.vnthanks for your engtrans @mrdimples you are super translator here, I admire you ^^

Hope you enjoy it ^^ Ah, by the way, dose anybody tell me how to post YT link here? Thank you so much :x
G9 guys

What do you think about cutie's walking style? I think he has a very distinctive way of walking. When I watch 1N2D the way he walks always catches my attention. I thought of this when I was rewatching his "Nothing better" rehearsal. It's a pretty blurry fancam, but you can tell it's him just by the way he strides back and forth.

aisling said: What do you think about cutie's walking style? I think he has a very distinctive way of walking. When I watch 1N2D the way he walks always catches my attention. I thought of this when I was rewatching his "Nothing better" rehearsal. It's a pretty blurry fancam, but you can tell it's him just by the way he strides back and forth.

Guest nhatkhanh

@mrdimples: yes, I hope we can spread out virus Joo Won around the world XD I really love the way you put your heart into translations :x I'm waiting for the news said that Cutie is going to appear on Win Win XDXD Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Excited !!!

@sunshine4ever: thank you so much for your direction, I translated to Vietnamese from engtrans of @mrdimples, just few pages ago

Joo Won on "Win Win"

bb8650b0.jpg

Joo Won will appear in KBS2TV’s Win Win

KBS representative revealed on the 3rd November in Star News that Joo Won will be recording his appearance on Win Win on the 8th November.

Regarding Joo Won’s appearance on the show, the KBS spokesman said that “Although,  he is still a very young actor but in his status as this year’s star who receives the most attention, he will share his normal daily life with the audience sincerely and honestly.”

He continued :”Joo Won will also talk about the misunderstandings and real happenings amongst the members of 1N2D like Kim Seung Woo, Lee Su Geun and others.

Joo Won appeared on Win Win in January last year with Jeon In Hwa and in November with Uhm Tae Woong as mystery guest. This time the focus of the show will be on him.

Win Win does more than just scrapping the surface when it comes to interviewing the celebrity. It is more inclined towards letting the celebrity speak their honest thoughts and feelings and frankly discuss things or stories that are not commonly known. We are excitedly anticipating what type of true accounts Joo Won will be sharing.

The show will be aired in mid-November.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Star News

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/joo-won-to-guest-star-on-an-upcoming-episode-of-win-win

Actor Joo Won will be a guest on ‘Win Win‘.

A representative from KBS said, “Joo Won will be a guest on the ‘Win Win’ filming on the 8th. He’s still a young actor, but he is a star who has gotten the most attention this year. He is planning to talk frankly about his life outside of being an actor. He will also talk about how he feels about ‘Win Win’ MCs Kim Seung Woo and Lee Soo Geun because they’re also from ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, and clear up misunderstandings.

Joo Won had previously been on ‘Win Win’ as the hidden guest for Jeon In Hwa and again for Um Tae Woong. This will be his first time on the show with him as the main guest, so fans are looking forward to hearing to hear his own stories.

His episode of ‘Win Win’ is planned to air mid November.

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic