Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest sunshine4ever

nhatkhanh said: Hi guys,I want to show you our vietsub (vietnamese) of Joo Won's Interview for Singles Magazine from kites.vnthanks for your engtrans @mrdimples you are super translator here, I admire you ^^

Hope you enjoy it ^^ Ah, by the way, dose anybody tell me how to post YT link here? Thank you so much :x
G9 guys

What do you think about cutie's walking style? I think he has a very distinctive way of walking. When I watch 1N2D the way he walks always catches my attention. I thought of this when I was rewatching his "Nothing better" rehearsal. It's a pretty blurry fancam, but you can tell it's him just by the way he strides back and forth.

aisling said: What do you think about cutie's walking style? I think he has a very distinctive way of walking. When I watch 1N2D the way he walks always catches my attention. I thought of this when I was rewatching his "Nothing better" rehearsal. It's a pretty blurry fancam, but you can tell it's him just by the way he strides back and forth.

Guest nhatkhanh

@mrdimples: yes, I hope we can spread out virus Joo Won around the world XD I really love the way you put your heart into translations :x I'm waiting for the news said that Cutie is going to appear on Win Win XDXD Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Excited !!!

@sunshine4ever: thank you so much for your direction, I translated to Vietnamese from engtrans of @mrdimples, just few pages ago

Joo Won on "Win Win"

bb8650b0.jpg

Joo Won will appear in KBS2TV’s Win Win

KBS representative revealed on the 3rd November in Star News that Joo Won will be recording his appearance on Win Win on the 8th November.

Regarding Joo Won’s appearance on the show, the KBS spokesman said that “Although,  he is still a very young actor but in his status as this year’s star who receives the most attention, he will share his normal daily life with the audience sincerely and honestly.”

He continued :”Joo Won will also talk about the misunderstandings and real happenings amongst the members of 1N2D like Kim Seung Woo, Lee Su Geun and others.

Joo Won appeared on Win Win in January last year with Jeon In Hwa and in November with Uhm Tae Woong as mystery guest. This time the focus of the show will be on him.

Win Win does more than just scrapping the surface when it comes to interviewing the celebrity. It is more inclined towards letting the celebrity speak their honest thoughts and feelings and frankly discuss things or stories that are not commonly known. We are excitedly anticipating what type of true accounts Joo Won will be sharing.

The show will be aired in mid-November.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Star News

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/joo-won-to-guest-star-on-an-upcoming-episode-of-win-win

Actor Joo Won will be a guest on ‘Win Win‘.

A representative from KBS said, “Joo Won will be a guest on the ‘Win Win’ filming on the 8th. He’s still a young actor, but he is a star who has gotten the most attention this year. He is planning to talk frankly about his life outside of being an actor. He will also talk about how he feels about ‘Win Win’ MCs Kim Seung Woo and Lee Soo Geun because they’re also from ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, and clear up misunderstandings.

Joo Won had previously been on ‘Win Win’ as the hidden guest for Jeon In Hwa and again for Um Tae Woong. This will be his first time on the show with him as the main guest, so fans are looking forward to hearing to hear his own stories.

His episode of ‘Win Win’ is planned to air mid November.

Yes. Great news, I like Win Win. I cried a lot when Segeun was the guest of the show, he talk about his hardship and his family. Aw. When they said focus will be on Joo Won, I guess there will be no surprise guest.... but we will never know because its, well.. a 'surprise guest'. Cant wait!