Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest rynhanna

@coolreborn
To the moat. I have accepted my fate. I must be in the moat because ordinary words like green, big, hands, long legs bring different meanings to me. 

Enjoy your Big and Green Hulky Bulk dearies. @aisling: Don't shock the lurkers in here, put it in spoiler if @rynhanna is a major. :))

Gotta run home. See ya later!!!

I'm not going to post Hulk in a public thread :-D Too risky :-D If our new moat pal wants to see it I'll PM her later :-)

Got to run too... For my Spanish class... Need to learn how to say "big" in Spanish =))

@ mrdimples.

Thanks for the latest writing on JW.  You’re the best J<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As time goes by, Joo Won and his other co-star will meet other people in drama/film or even in real life.  Being a celebrity is hard, you will gain some and loose some.  Like Joo Won said, in 10 years time, he might be a STAR of he might be an ACTOR.  What even happen in the future, I hope he will lead a happy life. He said he will like to be like Hwang Tae Hee, I just sense that it’s the character that he wish to be in his real life.

I love Ojakgyo Brothers.. Especially, everything that Park Bok Ja ahjumma said about life, especially her thought on married life… I guess, JW’s real mom will give this kind of advice to his son too.  This is what Ahjumma said to Jaeun (Uee’s character).

I copy this from Softy’s recaps on OB Episode 55.  This is the link

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/ojakkyo-brothers-e55-recap-coming-up/

Mom: I had a time like that too when I wasn’t someone’s mom, wife, or daughter in law. a time when I was just Park Bok Ja. back then I had dreams. And like you, I had a love that made my heart ache and made me want to die. JE, you don’t have to go back if you don’t want to.  love isn’t everything. Just living your own life on your own isnt bad either. if you get married cuz you are in love. what becomes more important than love is food on the table. you will see other things that are more important than love. that passionate love one day becomes cold over time. like a snowman watching the snow melt, there will be times like that. you will feel sad, bitter,etc. there is affection between spouses, but like a snowman melting and flowing into the river, all that love from long ago flows to the children. Thinking about it, it seems like that is life..

mydeed

said:

@ mrdimples.

Thanks for the latest writing on JW.  You’re the best J

As time goes by, Joo Won and his other co-star will meet other people in drama/film or even in real life.  Being a celebrity is hard, you will gain some and loose some.  Like Joo Won said, in 10 years time, he might be a STAR of he might be an ACTOR.  What even happen in the future, I hope he will lead a happy life. He said he will like to be like Hwang Tae Hee, I just sense that it’s the character that he wish to be in his real life.

I love Ojakgyo Brothers.. Especially, everything that Park Bok Ja ahjumma said about life, especially her thought on married life… I guess, JW’s real mom will give this kind of advice to his son too.  This is what Ahjumma said to Jaeun (Uee’s character).

I copy this from Softy’s recaps on OB Episode 55.  This is the link

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/ojakkyo-brothers-e55-recap-coming-up/

Mom: I had a time like that too when I wasn’t someone’s mom, wife, or daughter in law. a time when I was just Park Bok Ja. back then I had dreams. And like you, I had a love that made my heart ache and made me want to die. JE, you don’t have to go back if you don’t want to.  love isn’t everything. Just living your own life on your own isnt bad either. if you get married cuz you are in love. what becomes more important than love is food on the table. you will see other things that are more important than love. that passionate love one day becomes cold over time. like a snowman watching the snow melt, there will be times like that. you will feel sad, bitter,etc. there is affection between spouses, but like a snowman melting and flowing into the river, all that love from long ago flows to the children. Thinking about it, it seems like that is life..