Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Is it me just me or he looked especially handsome in this latest episode of 1N2D? Not that he didn't look handsome in previous trips... but today... he looked outstandingly charming. I was totally mesmerized by him from a minute he appeared onscreen... I had to hit stop button often to calm my heart :)) I literally had to put my hand on my chest and reminded myslef to breathe :D
a-2.gif b-2.gif
c-2.gif d-1.gif
e.gif f.gif
..... and this one is for my fellow hands fetish @mrdimples :Dcombo of hands + nape :))
hands.gif

aisling said: Is it me just me or he looked especially handsome in this latest episode of 1N2D? Not that he didn't look handsome in previous trips... but today... he looked outstandingly charming. I was totally mesmerized by him from a minute he appeared onscreen... I had to hit stop button often to calm my heart :)) I literally had to put my hand on my chest and reminded myslef to breathe :D

..... and this one is for my fellow hands fetish @mrdimples :Dcombo of hands + nape :))

「FOR GARDEN FOLKS and everyone else who wants a laugh on a Blue Monday」

In bowling, therez Good luck, Bad luck & Bear luck :)) :D

-edit- vid removed

-edit-

Still no sight of new cutie vids... so I share these instead.

And herez someone who shares cutie's love for lemons :)

-edit- vid removed

And for the others itz love-hate relationship :))

-edit- vid removed

「For THE GARDEN FOLKS & everyone else」

Herez my last post for today... gotta get my work done bef I go to bed. The new week also seems to be extra long after a long weekend :( Monday Blues kicking in now :(( Hope tis lovely song sung by Ja-eun/Uie for Tae-hee/JWonnie will help chase away some of tat "blues" and add some "pink" ♡♡♡♡♡ like did for me :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7SigGcuwao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ooppss.... jus realised I posted the wrong MV. herez the vid where sweet Ja-eun sung for her Tae-hee ajjuhssi :x

Guest jsubmarine

*laugh*.........Joo Won looked WELL FED.......
Now that he is on a break and resting.......his mother must be feeding him......he is practically glowing from all that love....
Aisling, thanks for the glowing gifs.......

aisling said:

@coolrebornSo this is the moment where you thought his pants were going to fall down? :D

@aisling: That is one moment. But there are also others too... Ah.... the suffering, can we just be his stylist?

You being his stylist = he would probably end up pantless =))