ctfrsgp

said:

@mojobobo

@mrdimples

@jsubmarine

@hobeverly1212

@exile18

and everyone else ♡

We hav been waiting long long for a clearer vid and here it is - 23 Oct 2012 Campus Attack vid with Chinese sub.

Will leave it to one of our more competent Chinese-English translators to make it more Eng-reader friendly.

Now I think I know why cutie bunny still looks tired in those autograph signing sessions and recent 1N2D eps. Poor cutie is preparing for exams like his fellow schoolmates

:(

I hope he will hav time to rest and not to be overworked.

stearly said:

Bears are the new thing on DC. Seriously. They

have a lot of pictures of bears recently. Real bears, teddy bears… they won against fish. Why?! :-)

credit: dcinside.com

like @ctfrsgp said, could it be because Joo Won say he likes bear type of girls? I kind of lost track on this whole fish and bear saga. Fish was just one of the 1N2D ep, so maybe his Korean fans now uses Bear as a symbol of love? 

Hiyee... bef I go off to zzzzland, I tot I drop by jus one more time.

@mrdimples I think the revival of the interest in bears maybe due to the interview article in SINGLES which cutie was featured recently. I read the post on baidu.

I extracted the contents of the article fr the original one fr Naver website (http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000071607) and use an online translator.

+++++++

주원, 로맨틱 침실화보 “이상형은 곰같은 여자”배우 주원이 로맨틱한 침실화보를 공개했다. 싱글즈 11월호에서는 드라마 ‘각시탈’을 통해 연기력과 흥행력을 입증한 주원의 매력을 담은 화보를 공개한다.주원의 화보 촬영은 철원군에 위치한 펜션 모닝캄빌리지에서 진행됐다. 펜션이라는 공간이 주는 안락함 때문인지 마치 주원의 실제 집에서 촬영한 듯 그의 일상을 엿볼 수 있는 콘셉트로 촬영됐다.주원은 편안한 티셔츠와 니트 가디건을 입고 이제 막 잠이 깬 듯 침대에 누운 채 카메라를 주시하며 여심을 유혹했다. 또 다른 컷에서는 침대보를 살짝 들춘 채 카메라를 응시하며 마치 멜로 영화의 한 장면을 연상시키는 로맨틱한 분위기를 연출했다. 이어진 인터뷰에서 주원은 연기활동뿐 아니라 자신의 연애관과 스스로 애정결핍이라 말하는 성격까지 가감없는 인터뷰를 진행했다. 뮤지컬, 드라마, 예능에서까지 승승장구 하고 있는 비결에 대해 주원은 “돋보이려고 하지 않았다. 혼자 튀기 보다는 늘 작품대로, 캐릭터대로 보여지길 원했다”고 말했다. 또 가족들과 함께 있을 때 유난히 애교가 많아진다는 주원의 원래 모습이 예능에서도 빛을 발해 ‘천진난만한 착한 막내’ 캐릭터를 완성할 수 있었다. 주원은 “곰 같은 여자, 착한 여자”를 이상형으로 꼽으며 “같이 있으면 가장 편하고 결혼해서도 연애할 때처럼 안절부절하는 건 싫다”며 밀당보다 솔직하게 말할 줄 아는 담백한 연애를 선호한다고 말했다.사진 제공=싱글즈동아닷컴 연예뉴스팀/기사제보 star@donga.com 

「with microsoft translator」

Ju-won, a romantic bedroom pictorial "dreamboat is a bear-like woman" won the romantic bedroom week pictorial learning. In the November issue of singles through the drama "ride at each concealment and stating the appeal of the week proved to be a box office power of revealing pictorial. note is taken of the pictorial located in Cheolwon County bed and breakfast, in the morning calm village. B & b because of the comfort that the space as if it were a State House of representatives, called the real seemed to have taken his life at home can get a glimpse of the concept was taken to a comfortable t-shirt and knitted circle., wearing cardigans now lying down on the bed and just sleep seemed to look at the camera while broke, and was tempted by the plant. Another cut the bedspread to stare at the camera and a bit of spring like Melrose film a scene reminiscent of a romantic atmosphere. In an interview with the week resulted in delayed activities, as well as their love affair and won themselves the affection does not interview or subtracted until the nature of said deficiency. Musical, drama, performing arts, and tips for success from the main house, "did not look appetizing. Rather than flip wont work alone, as the character is shown as wanted, "he said. Also, with his family when the kids are exceptionally well even in the original look of the week high performing light Bohai ' youngest ' character, a guileless good deed could be complete. Note shall bear the same girl, good girl "and" dreamboat, and "If you like the most and also love to get married when I'm fidgety, like a disgusting" and knows how to speak more candidly per mill plain dating preferences.

photo courtesy of singles Dong dot com entertainment news team/star@donga.com Tip articles 

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

stearly said:

Bears are the new thing on DC. Seriously. They

have a lot of pictures of bears recently. Real bears, teddy bears… they won against fish. Why?!

:-)

credit: dcinside.com

@ctfrsgp

said, could it be because Joo Won say he likes bear type of girls? I kind of lost track on this whole fish and bear saga. Fish was just one of the 1N2D ep, so maybe his Korean fans now uses Bear as a symbol of love? 

Guest sunshine4ever

Wow, Joo Won is so awesome in those Edwin cardigans! I love them and I am so glad he wore them to help Edwin advertise their clothes. :) Recently he wore his stripes cardigan at the campus attack and now he wears it on 2N1D. That's so awesome. :)

ctfrsgp said:
Ju-won, a romantic bedroom pictorial "dreamboat is a bear-like woman" won the romantic bedroom week pictorial learning. In the November issue of singles through the drama "ride at each concealment and stating the appeal of the week proved to be a box office power of revealing pictorial. note is taken of the pictorial located in Cheolwon County bed and breakfast, in the morning calm village. B & b because of the comfort that the space as if it were a State House of representatives, called the real seemed to have taken his life at home can get a glimpse of the concept was taken to a comfortable t-shirt and knitted circle., wearing cardigans now lying down on the bed and just sleep seemed to look at the camera while broke, and was tempted by the plant. Another cut the bedspread to stare at the camera and a bit of spring like Melrose film a scene reminiscent of a romantic atmosphere. In an interview with the week resulted in delayed activities, as well as their love affair and won themselves the affection does not interview or subtracted until the nature of said deficiency. Musical, drama, performing arts, and tips for success from the main house, "did not look appetizing. Rather than flip wont work alone, as the character is shown as wanted, "he said. Also, with his family when the kids are exceptionally well even in the original look of the week high performing light Bohai ' youngest ' character, a guileless good deed could be complete. Note shall bear the same girl, good girl "and" dreamboat, and "If you like the most and also love to get married when I'm fidgety, like a disgusting" and knows how to speak more candidly per mill plain dating preferences.
photo courtesy of singles Dong dot com entertainment news team/star@donga.com Tip articles 

sunshine4ever said: Wow, Joo Won is so awesome in those Edwin cardigans! I love them and I am so glad he wore them to help Edwin advertise their clothes. :) Recently he wore his stripes cardigan at the campus attack and now he wears it on 2N1D. That's so awesome. :)

ctfrsgp said: