Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hooray !!!  We have reached 300 pages.

Can’t remember which quiz I was up to last time, I just randomly picked one.

Quiz 6

Below is a brief translation

YSY & JW:       Yoon Si Yoon’s and Joo Won’s “Baker King KTG” (Choice of 3) Quiz

Narrator:           Both of these two actors played the main roles in Baker King KTG.  Through their private walk, you will be able to find hint to answer the quiz.

Q:                    How did both of you spend your first pay ?

YSY:               I wanted to do something meaningful so I paid the health insurance for my grandparents. (In the subtitle, it doesn’t mention who got the cancer) It was then discovered that either grandpa or grandma was diagnosed with initial stage of cancer, then operation was done.  Because it was initial stage, grandpa or grandma could live healthily after operation was properly done.  I thought it was very meaningful to me on how I spent my first pay.

JW:                  For me, I paid for my parents trip.  I sent them to have a hotspring trip in ?? (quiz) of Japan.  It was a 10N11D trip, they told me it was a good trip and they enjoyed it so much.  Because my parents never went for a hotspring trip, so I paid for their trip.

Narrator:           Time for the quiz..  After getting his first pay, where did Joo Won send his parents to the hotspring trip?

(1)     Hokkaido

(2)     Shikoku

(3)     kyushu

We will present the prize to 5 winners from the draw.  Answer will be announced after the program.

Narrator:           We are going to announce the correct answer.

YSY & JW:       The answer is ……

YSY:                For me, I paid for my parents trip.  I sent them to have a hotspring trip in Kyushu of Japan.  

@mrdimples, I am looking forward to reading your next article.

@exile18 R u watchg 1N2D live later? Im going to skip it tdy. Brought work home on thurs to do over long weekend but still not done it yet *sigh* Must complete later if I want to hav a peaceful sleep tonight. Oso I hav to "wind down" fr all the excitements these past few days. Probably hav to cut down the time I spend in here fr now. Workload in office usually increases at end of the year. I get very tired easily whenever things in office gets hectic and fr increased stress from work.

@ctfrsgp no I'm not watching live. I'm more busy since sch starts. I will dl torrent later. I'm now pretty much quiet in all the threads. Have not gone to baidu and dc for very long too..

「For THE GARDEN FOLKS & everyone else」

Herez my last post for today... gotta get my work done bef I go to bed. The new week also seems to be extra long after a long weekend :( Monday Blues kicking in now :(( Hope tis lovely song sung by Ja-eun/Uie for Tae-hee/JWonnie will help chase away some of tat "blues" and add some "pink" ♡♡♡♡♡ like did for me :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7SigGcuwao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ctfrsgp said: 「For THE GARDEN FOLKS & everyone else」

Herez my last post for today... gotta get my work done bef I go to bed. The new week also seems to be extra long after a long weekend :( Monday Blues kicking in now :(( Hope tis lovely song sung by Ja-eun/Uie for Tae-hee/JWonnie will help chase away some of tat "blues" and add some "pink" ♡♡♡♡♡ like did for me :x

For those who cant wait for torrents from semi fly you can dl from this Chinese website http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/LQUEVGBIDJNZ. Just click on the blue button. This is ohys 720p torrent. -Edit-There sld be popup browser after clicking the blue button and the download should show at the download bar at the bottom of you browser if you are using goggle chrome. Just try a few times if dl dont show.