Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

IG story from Joo Won: 

Caption:

"앞으로도 잘 부탁해요 :heart:"

Translation:

" please continue to take care of me in future :heart:

Joo Won Thailand Fanclub shared a post that shows the gift they sent to Joowon via agency. I love how the cake looks.

And this floral pot is from Japanese Fan group SAKURA.ZW .

FUz5ctvVEAAl-Xb?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Wow, JW has so many nice fans from Japan considering Bridal mask story is about anti Japanese… super Cool mature fans! 

Yes! totally agree that he should take his time to steer his private life and career path. He needed time and space to revert to his own personality after the tough work. Having close friends like SeWookii is fantastic. I like Se, saw him in 2D1N with JW years ago. He seems nice guy and follow him on insta too..
Having said, do post if you see JW latest post on naver. Lol.. 

Stay happy! 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Tongtong said:

Wow, JW has so many nice fans from Japan considering Bridal mask story is about anti Japanese… super Cool mature fans! 

Sometimes, there are still accommodations for that (e.g. I remember a fanmeeting in Japan once where, when summarizing JW's filmography, they just conveniently skipped Gaksital and went straight from Ojakgyo to Level 7), but in general, JW's Japanese fans just respect him a lot for his acting, and the specific projects he picks won't impact that too much. Another reason is simply that any ground that JW could have lost in Japan from Gaksital was very rapidly gained by his subsequent dramas, so it didn't turn into the big career-crashing gamble that so many industry authorities thought it would be.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

They're seem to be the most active bunch among JW fans. There are quite a lot of different JW fan groups in Japan.

Let me share some of their beautiful gifts for Joowon.

From Fighting Joo Won.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cen0ONtJDcJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y

This is a bouquet from a Japanese fan. The shop wonder shared a video with Joowon song as background music.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CenZylnpFFx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

From Japan Orange Moon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CenOERXFzNZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A fan yesterday shared her Instagram feed of Joo Won tag-

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CelGM7EgS4E/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

And it looked beautiful..like so many fans sharing screenshot/clips of vlive, and wishes for Joowon.. it has been long we've seen such an active insta activities of JW fans.

Yes! totally agree that he should take his time to steer his private life and career path. He needed time and space to revert to his own personality after the tough work. Having close friends like SeWookii is fantastic. I like Se, saw him in 2D1N with JW years ago. He seems nice guy and follow him on insta too..

Same here.. I like sewookii too. . he seems to be a very sweet and supportive friend of Joo Won. Fans adores him too. I'm glad Joowon such good friends friends in real life with he can be just himself sharing his worries and thoughts.

Anyways, here's another clip(2nd clip) from latest vlive. Joowon talking about how he's looking forward to carter a lot. Even though he doesn't want to have high expectations but he can't help it. He thinks we might like it. 

In the 30 minutes vlives Joowon tried explaining his situation as much as possible without giving much details. Like he talked bit about what he's doing, how he's spending time, future works that he can't share yet, Carter coming hopefully soon and Firefighters waiting for it's timing to be released.

A fan probably asked if he is watching any TV  shows he said he has seen lot of shows considering Netflix making it easy to not needing watch live. He watched a lot of shows but there's always new shows coming so he can't watch all.

There's also the time when he was reading fans messages for him. He mentioned that there's lot of messages. When he noticed there's messages from foreign fans, in English he will read all of those later at his home.

He also mentioned his breakfast menue of these days when a fan asked if he has eaten lunch. He usually ate Yougurt and Fruits.

He talked about possiblity of fanneeting. He'd like to have fan meeting but no definite plan has been made yet.

He mentioned he'd like to go to vacation abroad. He said other than the time he went to USA for Carter filming he hasn't gone abroad for vacation in recent years. 

He shared his MBTI test result, it's ESFJ. MBTI currently a very trendy personality test in Korea. Joo Won has been previously asked about MBTI in 2 live before. But he couldn't say it so he said he'll do it again and say it next time. To me it seemed like he himself isn't that much interested in this personality test. But he did the test again and wrote the result for fans knowing this question is coming in the live. I find it so sweet that he wrote it down so he can answer. 

For now that's the summery. I will try to share more tomorrow.

Btw the behind the scene hasn't been shared yet. But there's a news on Joowon Instagram post menting his 12th anniversary. 

OSEN

Joo Won, the mood has changed! handsome is still

Enter 2022.06.09. 8:23pm

OSEN = Reporter Choi Ji-yeon] Actor Joo-won revealed his recent status. 

On the 9th, Joo Won posted several photos on his SNS along with the words, “Stop taking pictures, Minjae (Joowon Forest).” In the published photo, he is wearing a white shirt and blocking the camera lens. A more mature atmosphere is eye-catching Fans who saw this said, "Please take more pictures and upload them", "It was nice to meet you after a long time. Please show your health again. Thank you.", "Thanks to the actors today, it's a really happy day ㅜㅜ Congratulations on your 12th anniversary hehe Let's be together forever!!", etc.

Meanwhile, Joo Won has been active since the drama 'Alice' in October 2020 . Although it was rare, he was recently proposed to appear in the drama 'Karma-Seven Joseon Notifications (Screenwriter Shin Kyung-il)' and it is known that it is being considered. 
walktalkunique@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Joo Won SNS

Jiyeon Choi (walktalkunique@osen.co.kr)

Link: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004633800

.........................End..............................

Note that the news mentioned last drama he was offered as the drama he is considering. I wonder that if it's actual indication of which drama he's considering or it's just they're merely sharing the latest info. Either way I personally hope he is considering this Joseon Karma one. This drama character seems to has a double side which I find interesting. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

He talked about possiblity of fanneeting. He'd like to have fan meeting but no definite plan has been made yet.

He mentioned he'd like to go to vacation abroad. He said other than the time he went to USA for Carter filming he hasn't gone abroad for vacation in recent years. 

He shared his MBTI test result, it's ESFJ.

@flutterby06 Fans meets! If there was one in Singapore soon, I would bring my 86 years old mother there. She is a fan. Surely can get front roll meeting with JW !

4 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Either way I personally hope he is considering this Joseon Karma one.

I hope so too. He looks brilliant in traditional outfit and carries himself well.
I didnt realise some parts of Carter movie was filmed in US. In fact, I thought whole show was filmed locally. Interesting! 
With due respect, MBTI test results are not as wholly accurate as getting our birthdates ( and time) checked. Thats probably why JW is lukewarm about it. I attended personality courses using birthdates, and I checked his for fun and curiosity. Lol

4 hours ago, kittyna said:

Sometimes, there are still accommodations for that (e.g. I remember a fanmeeting in Japan once where, when summarizing JW's filmography, they just conveniently skipped Gaksital and went straight from Ojakgyo to Level 7), but in general, JW's Japanese fans just respect him a lot for his acting, and the specific projects he picks won't impact that too much. Another reason is simply that any ground that JW could have lost in Japan

I see. Ojakgyo brothers is a nice show. Unfortunately it has so many drama mamas and papa characters. And not on netflix.. Truthfully I got irritated after some time and dropped the show. Hope netflix will revive drama and I promise to finish the show,  just FF some parts. Haha

• Like 3

Joo Won Vlive 09.06.2022 'Happy 12th Anniversary' English subtitles Out.

Check out the captions button for English subtitles.:eats:

https://www.vlive.tv/video/285297

Translation's aren't 100% accurate.. please see translation error with like what Joo Won says 'beautiful heart'. 

FUy1w6HVIAAysEG?format=jpg&name=900x900

@Tongtong I guess you were looking for translation... :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 6/10/2022 at 3:47 PM, flutterby06 said:

He shared his MBTI test result, it's ESFJ. MBTI currently a very trendy personality test in Korea. Joo Won has been previously asked about MBTI in 2 live before. But he couldn't say it so he said he'll do it again and say it next time. To me it seemed like he himself isn't that much interested in this personality test. But he did the test again and wrote the result for fans knowing this question is coming in the live. I find it so sweet that he wrote it down so he can answer. 

On 6/10/2022 at 8:25 PM, Tongtong said:

With due respect, MBTI test results are not as wholly accurate as getting our birthdates ( and time) checked. Thats probably why JW is lukewarm about it. I attended personality courses using birthdates, and I checked his for fun and curiosity. Lol

Just on a side note, I personally prefer MBTI over using birthdates because...I guess it just sounds more logical to me that people's personalities can fit into various broad types just because rather than due to something like when you were born (Like, really? I'm gonna have the same personality as people with the same birth month/year as me? That would be rough, especially in school!). That said, unless it's done with a test that takes the Cognitive Functions into account, MBTI is not super-accurate - using just the four metrics (Extroversion vs. Introversion; Sensing vs. Intuitive; Thinking vs. Feeling; Judging vs. Perceiving) gives a slight sense of direction, but should be taken with a grain of salt. For me, I find MBTI to be the most useful for creative writing (i.e. figure out the type for the characters you're creating and use further traits to flesh them out), but that's about it

All this being said, though, I will say that JW's reported MBTI type caught me off guard - especially since he comes off so strongly as an introvert to me that seeing an "E" type was like, "Wha...?" But after actually looking it up (I use this site rather than the more popular 16 Personalities since it actually does use Cognitive Functions - and, on a random side note, it's also the one I use for profiling the drama characters)...I can actually see where it's coming from :) I guess the "E" in this case comes less from being really sociable and outgoing and more from just being a very people-oriented person: like, honestly, as quiet as JW is, I imagine that he can't really function without friends and family to shower all that affection on :biubiu:

[EDIT] Some points from that ESFJ description that just really jumped out at me for being very much like JW (or, what we sense from him at least)

Spoiler

"The ESFJ's strong desire to be liked and for everything to be pleasant makes them highly supportive of others. People like to be around ESFJs, because the ESFJ has a special gift of invariably making people feel good about themselves."

"The ESFJ takes their responsibilities very seriously, and is very dependable. They value security and stability, and have a strong focus on the details of life. They see before others do what needs to be done, and do whatever it takes to make sure that it gets done."

"They are hurt by indifference and don't understand unkindness." (Kittyna's note: I'd almost say that's a burn, but not quite - what a way of wording it!)

"ESFJs who have had the benefit of being raised and surrounded by a strong value system that is ethical and centered around genuine goodness will most likely be the kindest, most generous souls who will gladly give you the shirt off of their back without a second thought. For these individuals, the selfless quality of their personality type is genuine and pure."

"ESFJs respect and believe in the laws and rules of authority, and believe that others should do so as well. They're traditional, and prefer to do things in the established way, rather than venturing into unchartered territory. Their need for security drives their ready acceptance and adherence to the policies of the established system. This tendency may cause them to sometimes blindly accept rules without questioning or understanding them."

"An ESFJ who has developed in a less than ideal way may be prone to being quite insecure, and focus all of their attention on pleasing others." (Reminds me a lot of the insecurities JW shared about earlier in his career - think of his 1N2D days, for example, when he kept getting hung up on whether he was doing what viewers wanted)

On 6/10/2022 at 3:47 PM, flutterby06 said:

Either way I personally hope he is considering this Joseon Karma one. This drama character seems to has a double side which I find interesting. 

On 6/10/2022 at 8:25 PM, Tongtong said:

I hope so too. He looks brilliant in traditional outfit and carries himself well.

This one, Karma Seven Joseon Notices (or something), isn't a sageuk, @Tongtong, so we may not be seeing any hanbok this time around if he takes it. However, I'm also more intrigued by this concept than the other actual sageuk (can't remember the name, but it was the one that had to do with bootleg alcohol).

Edited by kittyna
Added some more stuff from the MBTI post
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

So the behind the scene photos of vlive has been shared on Studio Santa Naver Page yesterday.

The photos are just so....... :coolshades:

24-1.jpg?type=w800_q75

31.jpg?type=w800_q75

Joo Won shared this photo on his insta story tomorrow.. a nice upcoose shot indeed.

12.jpg?type=w800_q75

Source: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=33962337&memberNo=31542741

Actually he shared quite some photos on insta story yesterday.. probably as per his promise on vlive to fans that he'll update more on Instagram for fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CexzKvBJqyV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He also shared a clip of him playing golf.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cexyq6IpHup/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Today his insta story got covered on a sports news-

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000365010?lfrom=twitter

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 6/14/2022 at 9:03 PM, kittyna said:

This one, Karma Seven Joseon Notices (or something), isn't a sageuk, @Tongtong, so we may not be seeing any hanbok this time around if he takes it. However, I'm also more intrigued by this concept than the other actual sageuk (can't remember the name, but it was the one that had to do with bootleg alcohol).

@kittynaMe bad mistake ! I mixed up the drama names. Indeed, it is a more unique concept. 

Love your sharing on the personality results. I am in HR and so I use various methods as ‘check and balance’. The one I mention (using date of birth and time mapped on Pythagoras chart ) is also drawn on several concepts eg mbti… 

I wonder if anyone watch ‘Dark’ the German drama? I love time travel shows and finally realise why Alice was being compared with this German production. The concepts are quite similar to Alice. Perhaps you may have brought this up in the forum much earlier. 
@flutterby06 thanks for the links. JW looks very rejuvenated! Carter is an action movie and presumably with gory blood scenes… Must be very hard for the gentle him to ‘come out’ from the movie character..I think he lost some fans due to his ‘break’.  But I truly respect him doing self care after the movies regardless of public opinions.  He looks so charming and well rested now! Looks brilliant in simple white… 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Hope you're all well.

I'm just here to give a quick update because the forum isn't that up to date.. Though I guess we all individually are well informed about what's going on in JW fandom. So this is just to keep it saved in the forum.

The month of July has started. Half of 2022 went by while waiting for Carter. But the good thing is that it's probably now really just preparing to be released.

If you have all watched the subtitled vlive you'll know that Joo Won said Carter will probably be released soon. Soon after that vlive we have got the news that Carter has applied for it's rating review. And it didn't take much time to got reviewed. As expected from a intense action film with deadly virus on the background Netflix Carter has been rated 19. 

Last night the parlor that did the tattoo on carter made a post saying it's coming soon. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfZZeNBPxC7/

So it's feels like Carter is finally moving forward and it's becoming more and more visible to us.

May be just like how out of the blue on February we got a little teaser from Joo Won and Netflix Film, we will soon get real teaser this time and release date as well.

Also there's this write up on "Whats-on-Netflix" site published on new kdramas coming to Netflix.

In Carter section they wrote:-

Carter (2022) N

Director: Jung Byung Gil
Genre: Action, Crime, Drama | Runtime: 133 Minutes
Cast: Joo Won, Lee Sung Jae, Kim Bo Min,
Netflix Release Date: 2022

Joo Won, the beloved actor of the smash-hit series Good Doctor will star in his very first Netflix Original when he takes on the role of Carter, a South Korean agent who is suffering from memory loss, is sent in to investigate a mysterious virus sweeping the Korean peninsula.

Carter is the only project where they introduced the lead as such special credit among all those upcoming works... :coolshades:

Ha ha ha... yes... I'm that bored to see if anyone else in their section has been introduced as such or not!!

So when exactly is Carter coming we can't say but the way Joo Won himself said "soon" "probably soon" quite a few times, fans are guessing it's on August; considering the trailer will be out at least one month before.

But I wish it'd come faster.. It feels like nothing is moving forward without the release of Carter.. I believe I'm wrong to say this.. but that doesn't mean I am not feeling it. It feels like before the news of Carter release we won't see any news of upcoming works. I can't help this feeling, I will be glad to be proven wrong. As much as I want Joo Won to shine in his movies and to enjoy watching it myself, I can't wait to see him back in dramaland where he is being terribly missed after Alice. 

Let me end talking about Carter on a good note.. Today JW fan shared the Carter plush toy that they previously took order for. It looks so so so cute..too adorable.

If you look well you'll see a smiley in the pant.. you can bet that smiley is a art by JW.

Apart from Carter related news what we have is that Joo Won uploaded his workout scene twice. Last one became a news.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003567760?lfrom=twitter

Another sweet news from yesterday came from zu.won_supporters. They did some lunch distribution work in places where it's needed and also mentioned that July 23rd will be their next charity event.  It seems like they have started to make it a monthly event as long as they can do it. Their works are warming my heart. I can't imagine how happy Joo Won feels watching his fans act in such a way for humanitarian cause. I know he's proud of them but I hope he knows that it's because of him these fans conduct their support in such a charitable manner. Because he inspired them to do so rather than spending a lot on him they better spend for a more noble cause. It also encourages his fans to act more responsible towards society. It's such a sweet act on both side.

Because of fans thoughtful effort with JW's cheering there are now 2 forest in the name of Joo Won and quite a few murals. I wonder if they'll be able to do birthday mural this year because covid situation in Korea has improved and the restrictions are being lifted. Or may be they will engage more charitable work. Either way all of their recent initiatives are unique and praiseworthy. I hope they'll keep it up. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

@flutterby06I hope joo won already choose project it's taking too long I think 7 or 8 months since carter finished I think he should be back.

Joowon definitely has chosen his drama/project.. he indicated that in vlive.. he just can't reveal it before the production wants it to be official.

Even before the vlive some of us fans on twitter already talked about it that even though we don't have confirmation he probably has done picking his drama, he just can't share before proper timing. He just confirmed that thought on vlive.

This happened during Alice too.. Alice rumor came faster but it took lot of time before we got confirmation.

That's why I feel like Carter should proceed faster so we can go ahead with our long waited Joo Won drama. 

• Like 4

And we have a possible date subjected to confirmation from Netflix.. but we pretty much have confirmation.. Carter is coming on August. :partyblob:

K-Drama Netflix Movie ‘Carter’: Coming to Netflix in August 2022

The exciting Korean action thriller Carter is coming to Netflix in August 2022

The exciting Korean action thriller Carter is coming to Netflix in August 2022.

by Jacob Robinson @JRobinsonWoN

Published on July 6th, 2022, 6:03 am EST

netflix-action-thriller-carter-coming-to

Good Doctor star Joo Won stars in the upcoming South Korean action-thriller Carter. Rumored to be arriving in August 2022, we’re keeping track of everything you need to know about Carter including the plot, cast, trailers, and the Netflix release date.

Carter is an upcoming South Korean Netflix Original action thriller movie directed by Jung Byung Gil.

When is the Carter Netflix release date?

We’re hearing that Carter will be released on Netflix on August 5th, 2022. However, we are waiting for Netflix to confirm so any release dates are subject to change.

What is the plot of Carter?

The synopsis of Carter is courtesy of Netflix:

Agent Carter wakes up one day in a motel room without any recollection of his identity and follows orders to join an explosive mission.

Who are the cast members of Carter?

With the Netflix release of Carter under a month away we’re surprisingly yet to learn of the full cast list. So far we only have three cast members listed for Carter:

• Joo Won as Carter
  • Lee Sung Jae as Kim Jong Hyuk
  • Kim Bo Min

Joo Won will make his Netflix debut as the title character of Carter. The popular South Korean actor is famous for his portrayal of Park Shi On in the Good Doctor, which was eventually adapted into an American medical drama of the same name featuring Freddie Highmore.

Lee Sung Jae has already been seen on Netflix before in a supporting role in the 2019 romantic-comedy series Abyss. Most notably, Sung Jae is known for his work on movies such as Barking Dogs Never Bite, Kick the Moon, and Attack the Gas Station.

Spoiler

Despite being the tender age of 11 years old, actress Kim Bo Min has already seen more experience on screen than some adult actors. Most recently, she featured in The Silent Sea in the role of Han Ha Jin. The young actress also starred in guest roles in the licensed Netflix k-drama The King: Eternal Monarch and Chocolate.

Spoiler

What is the movie runtime?

It has been confirmed that the movie runtime is 133 minutes.

Source: https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/k-drama-action-thriller-carter-coming-to-netflix-in-august-2022-and-what-we-know-so-far/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

And it's really on August 5th...

We not only get the poster but also teaser.. I'm surprised to see Netflix sharing both Poster and teaser.

FXGluSmakAIfzhk?format=jpg&name=small

There's also poster for English version:

FXJt7VQXoAAeIY6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Poster and teaser posted from Joo Won's insta:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfu0cgVvKDt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfuz7A1D-g_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Teaser from Netflix Korea:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfuvz3NON96/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Joo Won also shared few stories on IG which includes article on Carter to his friends cheering for Carter.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@flutterby06 Thanks lots!!! Wow, exciting trailer and double wow, the stitched sign at back of JW’s head. No wonder he needs so much chillax time to ‘get his old self’ back after the movie. 

I read that 3rd Aug was also launched date for Good Doctor and YongPal. Auspicious date indeed. Looking forward! 
Stay well, dear chingus! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Carter main trailer is out today. 228k views from Netflix main YouTube channel so far. :coolshades:

What do you all think about the trailer??

English subtitled-

From Netflix Korea-

From Joo Won IG account-

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgIjBOTjmXt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Also we are seeing promotional content - Joo Won will be in GQ Korea Magazine's August issue with pictorial and probably and interview.

There's promotional TMI interview with Joo Won from GQ Korea.

So as we are going to see Joo Won as Carter may I request our friendly eo span widgetspan widgetspan widget@partyon to update the title to [Netflix Movie 'Carter' release date: 05.08.22 ] or something alonghe line? :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

• partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" - Netflix August 5th 2022]
14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Would you want to take ownership of this thread so you can keep the thread title and first post up to date?

@partyon Thank you so much for the quick update. :blush:

But I don't know if I can be committed though... Should I take role of admin for the time being? 

Asking you all as you're the current most frequent active member @kittyna @valinor500  @Tongtong ?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

But I don't know if I can be committed though... Should I take role of admin for the time being? 

It won't take that much of your time. Would be good to have someone keep the most important info up to date.  You seem to have been the most active lately. :kiss_wink:

We just transferred the Lee Jong Suk thread too today for the same reason.

Tagging @gm4queen so she can keep track of the discussion who the thread should be transferred to. :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Joo Won has revived his Twitter account yesterday. He shared Carter trailer yesterday and new steels today. 

Insta has more steels though..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgLHr2kPci7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

FX_V0gJagAAHEZn?format=jpg&name=large

I personally love this shot a lot.. 

Many of Joo Won's celebrity friends and acquaintances have been promoting Carter trailer on their sns.

So far a professional Golfer Kim Hyo Joo and pro baseball player Lee Jung Ho shared the trailer on their insta story. They're his acquitances from Golf. Some of his other friends from golf with whom he previously spotted playing the sport has shared it in their insta and Joo Won shared their story in his story too.

CNBlue member Lee Jung Shin who played Officer Kang in My Sassy Girl also shared the trailer on insta story. His Caption "Daebak"

Joo Won's Junior and agency mate Lee Dambi also shared it with caption -

"티저 계속 봤다요 선배님짱.. 대박..."

Translation: I kept watching the teaser Sunbae-nim is the best... Awesome...

And 2PM member Hwang Chansung, who was co star from 7th grade civil servant quoted retweeted Joo Won's tweet today with

"아니 이건.. 너무.. 멋있는데"

Translation: No, this is... It's so cool

And Carter foreign actors has also gave a shout out to Carter-

Mike Colter: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfzRAtIgbBH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Camilla Belle: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgKF0pZAIrW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

And probably a Korean American, part of Carter foreign production crew:- 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfvAWcBF5XV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

His words: 

#CARTER was one of THE most challenging projects I've ever worked on. Production during the pandemic came with it its own set of unique challenges but we were blessed to work with an amazing team of filmmakers like @danielsollinger2 and @film_n_n_ _food to support director #정병 길감독 who's pretty much a mad man when it comes to action. Match that up with super talented and dedicated actors like @zu .won_moon.jun.won @coltermikecolter and @camillabelle putting in work to slam dunk long AF scenes without any cuts (the entire film is presented as a one-er), and production went off without a hitch! Also was super cool to see the OG Asian American cinema royalty @simonrhee at work overseeing our stunts. All around, an entire team of almost 100 people banded together to make this happen from just the US side and we couldn't be more proud of the incredible work they put out. Please check out CARTER on August 5!!!

#netflix #koreanmovie #filmproduction #producer #musa #musaproduction #카터 # 넷플릭스 #주원 #mikecolter #camillabelle #액 션영화

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2