Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

7 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I personally think these two drama played important role in showing everyone how Joo Won can skillfully pull off different vibe even play same profession. 

Happiest anniversary to both Good Doctor and Young Pal today^^ Agree very much with your assessment @flutterby06. Those two dramas played a very important role in Joo Won's acting career, both for his audience and himself imo. He gained lots of respect, acknowledgment, fans, and prizes through both~

26 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

He uploaded this cute photo with Joo Won and Lee Si Young.

I'm so grateful to trainernim for sharing Joo Won updates regularly with us. He's the captain of our fan club^^

May I ask why you covered his face? 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Calli said:

Those two dramas played a very important role in Joo Won's acting career, both for his audience and himself imo. He gained lots of respect, acknowledgment, fans, and prizes through both~

Of course those awards from multiple platforms.. Highlight of Joo Won's career.

2 minutes ago, Calli said:

I'm so grateful to trainernim for sharing Joo Won updates regularly with us. He's the captain of our fan club^^

May I ask why you covered his face?

I didn't hide @Calli:lol: I just wanted to share a visible picture and this is the only one I found in twitter. So I gave both link and picture. I'm feeling too lazy to upload my own. 

I think many fans like to hide picture of non-celebrities in the same frame when they're sharing the photos of their favourite. I don't know the exact motive but I assume sometimes it's to do with protecting non-celebrity face sometimes it's just to focus on the main interest in the photo.

It's good to see him.. I was wondering how long will it be till we see an actual post from him on his own IG account or will it it be again on Hulk account and this got uploaded. 

17 minutes ago, Calli said:

He's the captain of our fan club^^

To me he is our very own paparazzi... paparazzi providing Joo Won updates whenever we're low in update. :yum:

Today's photo reminded me of this video taken by trainer nim in 2020.  It looks like Joo Won and Lee Si Young both busy looking at phone but looking at their similar posture It seemed to me Joo Won was mimicking and Si Young and he knew that they were being filmed by trainer nim.

Either way it was a sweet interraction.. :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

He uploaded this cute photo with Joo Won and Lee Si Young. Though it's a picture of another day but Joo Won is wearing the same hat, probably the same t shirt that he wore before leaving and  there's also the black canvas bag.

again I am surprised that joo won is so diligently in the gym watching him go every moment I think it already gave me inspiration to start going

I wonder what day this photo will be?

now that i see joo won he seems to have 3 t-shirts on haha

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

that i see joo won he seems to have 3 t-shirts on haha

I think he is wearing two though.. the white inner and moss green t shirt at top.

The t-shirt he is wearing at top just has a design that may look like two leyar. But to me it looks like a design not a separate garment.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

I think he is wearing two though.. the white inner and moss green t shirt at top.

The t-shirt he is wearing at top just has a design that may look like two leyar. But to me it looks like a design not a separate garment.

ohh if what you say can be true it seems to be design and only has 2 garments but I wonder why the pectorals are so marked

• Like 2

3 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I didn't hide @Calli:lol: I just wanted to share a visible picture and this is the only one I found in twitter. So I gave both link and picture. I'm feeling too lazy to upload my own. 

Ahahaha :lol: Sorry, for just assuming you covered his face. I totally get being lazy about uploading pictures. I was so happy when I came to the forum and saw you had already posted PJS's instagram post^^ 

3 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Today's photo reminded me of this video taken by trainer nim in 2020.  It looks like Joo Won and Lee Si Young both busy looking at phone but looking at their similar posture It seemed to me Joo Won was mimicking and Si Young and he knew that they were being filmed by trainer nim.

This video was sooooo cute!! I remember seeing it a while back and thinking how adorably tiny uri tall and burly Joo Won can look^^ I'll say it again: bless trainernim for providing us with all those Joo Won updates over the years~

Hopefully Joo Won will give us an update soon, too. I'm already looking forward to his insta story for the next support truck he'll receive on the Carter set^^

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I just found this it seems that joo won signed an autograph for a fan

Thanks so much for sharing that @Andrea Balcazar :dorashakes:

I was looking at Joo Won's autograph for a good 5 minutes trying to decipher the date but I couldn't^^ Usually that's the one thing in his autographs I can read but this time it seems he didn't write a day, just the year (21), month (I think a "7"?) and the word "여름" ("summer"). That's rather unusual, right? I've never seen an autograph of his where he hasn't written the specific date down to the day. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Calli said:

was looking at Joo Won's autograph for a good 5 minutes trying to decipher the date but I couldn't^^ Usually that's the one thing in his autographs I can read but this time it seems he didn't write a day, just the year (21), month (I think a "7"?) and the word "여름" ("summer"). That's rather unusual, right? I've never seen an autograph of his where he hasn't written the specific date down to the day

i guess the fan asked joo won to put the date but i think that autograph was done on august 3 2 days ago

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

autograph for a fan and as they always say he has a very small face that really makes me want to meet him in real life to see if this is so

Most people comment on that.. almost always that Joo Won's face is very small. And it could be detected specially when I saw in some photos and videos taken on an angle. 

Look at this video.. he's such a tall man but face is of a boy.. that's why he looks more boyish when he's being all cheerful and smiley. 

Found this cute reel on Joo Won from this Japanese Insta page.Joo Won as Joon Hyuk from Movie 'Don't Click.' I really love it. :fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSOhrhZhkA0/?utm_medium=copy_link

It's seem to be a page of Japanese App for movies they also made a post with Catch Me.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSG4XpqhTSG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Other thank few clips of Joo Won looking absolutely adorable..I didn't watch Don't Click because horror doesn't really entertain me but may be I'll watch it one day. At least all of the Joo Won parts .

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Look at this video.. he's such a tall man but face is of a boy.. that's why he looks more boyish when he's being all cheerful and smiley. 

Found this cute reel on Joo Won from this Japanese Insta page.Joo Won as Joon Hyuk from Movie 'Don't Click.' I really love it. :fullofhearts:

wow so cute:blush: I tried to see it I love the horror genre but I was bored I think I will retreat her in some way I think her face was even smaller by 2011 2010 I think it depends if her face is thin since in 2015 I realized that she had big face i remember joo won said that when he doesn't sleep well his face swells but in the army in 2017 I realized he had his small face again since he was skinny

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

i guess the fan asked joo won to put the date but i think that autograph was done on august 3 2 days ago

Hmmm... I don't think I remember seeing an autograph by Joo Won so far where he didn't include the date. So I think that's Joo Won's style and not something requested by a fan~ 

Here's a few examples of his autographs:

Collage-Maker-20210806-174504438.jpg

That's why I said the date is usually the one thing I can normally decipher on Joo Won's autographs :lol:

But not this time... though I do think the number after "21" looks more like a "7" than an "8", and since the blogger was posting about her/his summer, I do think it's more likely Joo Won signed for her/him sometime in July, though he didn't give away which day exactly^^

2021-07xx-Joo-Won-autograph.jpg

Look at this video.. he's such a tall man but face is of a boy..

thanks so much for sharing that video @flutterby06:fullofhearts:

I hadn't seen it before. Really makes me miss him even more...

And I haven't watched Don't Click yet either, both because I'm no friend whatsoever of the horror genre and because I've already seen so many spoilers of what happens to Joo Won's character *hides*

Today the director and writer of Carter received a coffee support truck ( no clue from whom). I wonder if Joo Won's next support truck is coming soon too~

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, Calli said:

I've already seen so many spoilers of what happens to Joo Won's character *hides*

that too along with my avoidance for horror..

That's why I said the date is usually the one thing I can normally decipher on Joo Won's autographs :lol:

Never looked at the details.. date too. Because most of the autograph I saw are too old. But now that you told it I'll probably start looking at autograph dates now. ha ha..

Today the director and writer of Carter received a coffee support truck ( no clue from whom). I wonder if Joo Won's next support truck is coming soon too~

@Calli That's an interesting thing you shared.. Did you see any place mentioned in the post? I'm wondering where the filming is going on now.

Also this truck is sent by a movie distributor company/production company 'new'. They could be pretty well known as I remember seeing their logo before few movie intros.

This makes me wonder if they are involve din carter filming somehow or are they just purely cheering for Director and writer out of good relationship. I mean Carter is a Netflix production this shouldn't need any distributor technically. 

Edit: I just checked director and writers famous 'The Villainess' distributor was this company. So looks like they are cheering out of goodwill. 

Are our Director-Writer brother? Their names are similar.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@Calli That's an interesting thing you shared.. Did you see any place mentioned in the post? I'm wondering where the filming is going on now.

I sadly didn't see any specific mention of place, just that the shoot today was taking place outdoors. (google trans of that part of the insta post: "All the actors and staff who worked hard to shoot outdoors in this hot weather... Thank you very much")

Are our Director-Writer brother? Their names are similar.

I just looked them up and they are indeed siblings :grin: You have such a good eye @flutterby06. I didn't notice the similarity in their names at all^^

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Calli said:

I heard that the next truck could be for August 8 or 9 I think it was around that time but I'm not sure.

2 hours ago, Calli said:

But not this time... though I do think the number after "21" looks more like a "7" than an "8", and since the blogger was posting about her/his summer, I do think it's more likely Joo Won signed for her/him sometime in July, though he didn't give away which day exactly

somehow I think he wrote it too fast because I don't understand the number on this autograph.

I think this is the number I told you because this kind of post is usually made by several Koreans indicating what they do in their daily life and they upload it immediately.

This makes me wonder if they are involve din carter filming somehow or are they just purely cheering for Director and writer out of good relationship. I mean Carter is a Netflix production this shouldn't need any distributor technically. 

Edit: I just checked director and writers famous 'The Villainess' distributor was this company. So looks like they are cheering out of goodwill. 

I don't think the only distributor is netflix since it is an original series from there I guess they sent support since they worked with them before.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I think this is the number I told you because this kind of post is usually made by several Koreans indicating what they do in their daily life and they upload it immediately.

It doesn't really matter when exactly Joo Won signed for the blogger, but I just wanted to point out that he or she posted two photos that included a date (both after Joo Won's autograph) and the one is dated July 29 and the other August 1st, so he/she didn't post about a single day but about several days during their summer so far~ 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

On 8/6/2021 at 2:22 PM, Calli said:

It doesn't really matter when exactly Joo Won signed for the blogger, but I just wanted to point out that he or she posted two photos that included a date (both after Joo Won's autograph) and the one is dated July 29 and the other August 1st, so he/she didn't post about a single day but about several days during their summer so far~ 

ohh I really did not realize so the date is really too confusing to know I try to guess but I am wrong

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I found this on instagram is about the filming of carter

Thanks so much for sharing @Andrea Balcazar. Joo Won is busy filming today too.

I thought the caption of the instagram post was cute too: the poster wrote that they saw actor Joo Won today and added "겁나 소두"

겁나  is a colloquial way of saying "very" and "소두" means "small head" according to hinative :lol: This is like the gazillionth eye witness report I'm reading saying how small uri Joo Won's head is^^

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

37 minutes ago, Calli said:

겁나  is a colloquial way of saying "very" and "소두" means "small head" according to hinative :lol: This is like the gazillionth eye witness report I'm reading saying how small uri Joo Won's head is^^

Literally every ordinary people spotting him these days has this 'small head/small face' in common.. :lol: 

@Andrea Balcazar thanks for that info. Good to see an update. There's seems to be mountain in that area they're filming.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3