Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ah, but I'm talking of a different level of Man my dear @ctfrsgp. As a former moat pal, I think you know what I mean. And garden pals are not supposed to know that right. Except if you guys had become garden moats in there that is why you got that high walls. >:) Besides, you should have moat radar system installed in your garden... coz I've been seeing moat signals all over the place.

Well @coolreborn... whether thez a garden moat tatz for us garden folks to know and for u gals on the other side of the walls to find out... application for positions of gardeners and helpers within our fortress are alrdy closed >:P @mrdimples plz do not leak out any classified info :-$ if u wish to stay in the gardens and keep tat room next to cutie's tat we hav set aside for u in the garden villa L-) [-(

*GULPS!* how do you know I have been in the bushes????

@mrdimples.... *shake head* i saw a bush "walking" and "stopping" behind cutie bunny... :)) :)) who else but u will do tat in our gardens? Not me not @mojobobo coz we never need to sneak ard >:)

Guest septmoon16

@stearly: awwww thanks for sharing that! i totally believe it. joo won has a lovely voice - just the right pitch.

i would really love a joo won radio special - how sweet it would be to hear his warm voice ... :)

shi kyung!!! - invite your favorite maknae onto your radio show! pretty please?

@mrdimples hahaha your fanfics are so hilarous !! I love them XD !!

@coolreborn @cctfrsgp What to do ?? I'm lost ..... you are tempted me in the garden, but in the moat too ... I love sexy joo won  ... but cute joo won too ... Haaaaaaaaa  !!!    you say that there is a real man in the cave ... the sexy one TT.TT   Ommo !!!!  ( but don't you think your torture is a little too much ?! he has to trip to have food ?!? poor joo won, he don't like to take off his clothes... I don't want to see him suffer...)

Documentary from KBS with Joo Won’s

voice. They said: “Joo Won’s quiet and emotional voice seems ideally suited

to this documentary”. 

credit: 煜晏, baidu

i downloaded the whole doc vid many months back. itz really a good bedtime routine coz it can put u to zzzzz.... dry topic coupled with cutie's soothing voice....

:)) :x

@mrdimples hahaha your fanfics are so hilarous !! I love them XD !!@coolreborn @cctfrsgp What to do ?? I'm lost ..... you are tempted me in the garden' date=' but in the moat too ... I love sexy joo won  ... but cute joo won too ... Haaaaaaaaa  !!!    you say that there is a real man in the cave ... the sexy one TT.TT   Ommo !!!!  ( but don't you think your torture is a little too much ?! he has to trip to have food ?!? poor joo won, he don't like to take off his clothes... I don't want to see him suffer...)[/quote']

@koreantiti little dongsaeng dear... u belong with us in the heavenly paradise garden.... we hav everything pure and innocent...all kinds of fruits except APPLES which are banned item in OUR gardens. Dun let coolreborn and my former moat mates lure u into the "hellish" moat and caves...

septmoon16 said: @stearly: awwww thanks for sharing that! i totally believe it. joo won has a lovely voice - just the right pitch.

i would really love a joo won radio special - how sweet it would be to hear his warm voice ... :)

shi kyung!!! - invite your favorite maknae onto your radio show! pretty please?

ctfrsgp said:

koreantiti

wrote:

»

@mrdimples

hahaha your fanfics are so hilarous !! I love them XD !!@coolreborn

@cctfrsgp

What to do ?? I'm lost ..... you are tempted me in the garden, but in the moat too ... I love sexy joo won  ... but cute joo won too ... Haaaaaaaaa  !!!    you say that there is a real man in the cave ... the sexy one TT.TT   Ommo !!!!  ( but don't you think your torture is a little too much ?! he has to trip to have food ?!? poor joo won, he don't like to take off his clothes... I don't want to see him suffer...)

There's lots to see and do in the caves of temptation - much better than starring at green grass all day ;)

Dun u moat ppl know tat green is one colour tat is good for relaxing tired eyes... staying too long in the darkness or dimness down in the poorly lit moat or caves will make u blind as a bat in the long run... the air is still and stale and most of the time therez the stench of puke and alcohol... X_X yukes! Really harmful for your health [-( [-X

@mrdimples Iz tiz wat u hav been buzy doing hiding in the caves? Itz public holiday tdy here on our little island. u shld be out in the gardens enjoying the sun and breeze with me and @mojobobo :D

BTW, my dear dongsaengs in the Moat... i hav decided to move to the Gardens with my bunny friend mojobobo. Life among the flowers suits me better. The sunlight and fresh air r good for health :)

@koreantiti U didnt see my earlier announcemt on pg 292? I hav migrated to the Garden fortress to join my bunny dongsaeng @mojobobo. I'm now on the lush green flowery side of the high walls.

Guest septmoon16

yeah us moaties love green too - joo won's tight green pants is kinda our holy grail, but looking at them sure don't make me feel relaxed! >:)

stench? i smell only lemon citrus. 

yeah us moaties love green too - joo won's tight green pants is kinda our holy grail, but looking at them sure don't make me feel relaxed! >:)

stench? i smell only lemon citrus. 

Tatz the aroma from our fruit orchards when we r making fresh lemonade for cutie bunny :))