Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

3 minutes ago, Calli said:

He really really is. I love the shots he chose to share with us~

myok also shared a very cute bts clip from the photoshoot. 

I wonder if mokkanhenshu will share one as well^^ 

Yes of course I know I love to praise him ppr that haha is that he is so beautiful I love his nose I love the shape of his face I like his mouth everything haha
wow thanks this haboa not seen it looks so cute also I thank joo won who is updating us with something and of course joo won staff and he loves this type of updates also although his news is scarce I like how even that uploaded to instagram

5 minutes ago, Calli said:

I wonder if mokkanhenshu will share one as well^^ 

I think that if he says that they are going to publish the behind the scenes little by little, so he translated his recent publication

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Calli said:

By the way, I noticed the date Joo Won's photoshoot took place in one of the photos they shared with us yesterday: Tuesday, April 27, 2021.

That's really a nice discovery @Calli. I mean I'm sure most of us were wondering when this interview was taken exactly as we could see that a main focus of this interview was Alice. It's good to have an idea on the timeline.

@Andrea Balcazarand @Calli like both of you I'm glad Joo Won personally updated us today. Specially with a ig post..not stories.. Like last feed post was five weeks ago! :highonflowers:

I find this comment from Kwak Si Yang so funny.. He used a exclamation sign that wasn't translated in Papago. So I searched those Korean script turns out those together sounds like how fans exclaims at their Oppa and some info suggested it sounds like Kkya (which is a exclamation sound from anime as far I saw)..anyways Si Yang exclaimed like a fangirl seeing Joo Won's oppa mode.. nice humor. :lol:

In his post Alice interview Si Yang praised Joo Won a lot.. from his words it felt like he felt like drama character Appa Min Hyuk took over him and made him adored Joo Won despite they're like same age.

Edited by flutterby06
slight change in link.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

I find this comment from Kwak Si Yang so funny.. He used a exclamation sign that wasn't translated in Papago. So I searched those Korean script turns out those together sounds like how fans exclaims at their Oppa and some info suggested it sounds like Kkya (which is a exclamation sound from anime as far I saw)..anyways Si Yang exclaimed like a fangirl seeing Joo Won's oppa mode.. nice humor. 

Oh, wow - I wonder how JW responded to that! :loolz:

By the way, this reminds of that moment from Alice behind the scenes where Kim Hee Sun saw JW and was immediately like, "*gasp* OPPA!!!" as she waved at him.

In his post Alice interview Si Yang praised Joo Won a lot.. from his words it felt like he felt like drama character Appa Min Hyuk took over him and made him adored Joo Won despite they're like same age.

That's one of my favourite things about the Alice cast: all the actors really took their characters' relationships with each other and ran with them. So, for instance, there was this moment from the behind-the-scenes video you linked (where Kim Hee Sun points back and forth between herself and Kwak Si Yang and says to JW, "Appa - Eomma" like how parents would teach their kids how to talk), or that hilarious exchange on Instagram when JW asked Kim Hee Sun, "Where am I?" in a photo with her and Kwak Si Yang and she was like, "You're not born yet" :P 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I find this comment from Kwak Si Yang so funny.. He used a exclamation sign that wasn't translated in Papago. So I searched those Korean script turns out those together sounds like how fans exclaims at their Oppa and some info suggested it sounds like Kkya (which is a exclamation sound from anime as far I saw)..anyways Si Yang exclaimed like a fangirl seeing Joo Won's oppa mode.. nice humor. :lol:

In his post Alice interview Si Yang praised Joo Won a lot.. from his words it felt like he felt like drama character Appa Min Hyuk took over him and made him adored Joo Won despite they're like same age

haha I love this friendship and since they are the same age I suppose they are very close I really liked that I really laughed with his comment

46 minutes ago, kittyna said:

By the way, this reminds of that moment from Alice behind the scenes where Kim Hee Sun saw JW and was immediately like, "*gasp* OPPA!!!" as she waved at him.

haha so far I remember this is in my head haha the only co-star that both are called without honorifics I like how they treat each other they are very close I could say that I feel like best friends of all life because of how they treat

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kittyna said:

Unlike usual Joo Won hasn't replied to Si Yang yet.

1 hour ago, kittyna said:

So, for instance, there was this moment from the behind-the-scenes video you linked (where Kim Hee Sun points back and forth between herself and Kwak Si Yang and says to JW, "Appa - Eomma" like how parents would teach their kids how to talk), or that hilarious exchange on Instagram when JW asked Kim Hee Sun, "Where am I?" in a photo with her and Kwak Si Yang and she was like, "You're not born yet" :P 

Yes The "Appaa-Ommaa" behind the scene moment is one my favorite moment.. I repeated that many times..Joo Won looked like a lost kid with an expression of  "what I'm supposed to do!"

Also the casts' sns interaction used to be such a hot topic among Alice audience.. all of those were so adorable. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Ahd djs said:

Though surely and skillfully rendered, the lyrical style of this Korean blockbuster belies a complicated narrative of jealousy, grief and loyalty. In-Su has just received news that his wife has been fatally injured in a car crash and is mendacity comatose at a beach hospital.

What are you talking about

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ahd djs said:

Though surely and skillfully rendered, the lyrical style of this Korean blockbuster belies a complicated narrative of jealousy, grief and loyalty. In-Su has just received news that his wife has been fatally injured in a car crash and is mendacity comatose at a beach hospital.

I'm trying to think which of Joo Won's dramas or films this is referring to, and I'm drawing blanks. Since you have just joined Soompi, is it possible that you meant this for another forum instead?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I find this comment from Kwak Si Yang so funny.. He used a exclamation sign that wasn't translated in Papago.

This is so cute, I can almost hear him say/scream that to Joo Won in fangirl mode^^ I wonder if Joo Won replied to him yet. He must be so busy on the Carter set, I'm amazed he updated his Instagram at all~ 

Thank you so much for sharing your translation of Kwak Si Yang's post-Alice interview @flutterby06. I hadn't read that before and it really warmed my heart seeing what he had to say about Joo Won. Seems like everyone who's had the great luck of working with Joo Won comes to love and appreciate him for who he is as an actor and a human being :fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

possibly wrong forum

It seems @Ahd djsposted a summary of the 2005 romantic movie April Snow on the Joo Won thread :blink: It has been removed by the moderators. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Calli said:

mokkahenshu posted a lovely clip of Joo Won saying "hi" to MEDIABOY readers.

I love his sweet voice and his thoughtful way of speaking so much. I really could listen to him talk forever, even while understanding only bits^^ 

woau it's been a long time since I saw her face and her voice I love seeing her face 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Watching this two photos for the first time!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ42sXipnUj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Looks like Joo Won from 2013-14.

Studio Santa made a round up of all June happenings of talents of the agency.

1.jpg?type=w800_q75

1.jpg?type=w800_q75

They mentioned Joo Won's appearance in Mokkan Magazine cover and 11th Joo Won debut anniversary.

%EC%A3%BC%EC%9B%90_%EA%B3%B5%EC%A4%91%ED

Source:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=31894504&memberNo=31542741

• Like 5

Watching this two photos for the first time!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ42sXipnUj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Looks like Joo Won from 2013-14.

Studio Santa made a round up of all June happenings of talents of the agency.

I hope there is news, even if it is about firefighter this month, I have already seen several movies are being released and the one about joo won not yet

I just found out before Joowon debuted on KBS Baker King, he has a mini series from the MBC project with the director's song Joongki and QSD, but it fell apart.

(Translated by Google)

Shooting at the Marathon Story race booth

The special racing background of the MBC miniseries 'nanninggu' is the thousand-year-old city of Silla being taken over. Cherry Blossom is the Gyeongju city boasting the nation's largest race to promote cultural tourism sites in the country with a special plan for MBC miniseries 'nanninggu' to support the shooting, said on the 12th.

Nanninggu, yunjaemun planning drama, an anchor of the play, consisting of a drama directed by yidongyun dwae every week, Thursday 9:55 pm to start from June 9 at 70 minutes four times scheduled for broadcast.

The originals only through the support of this drama shoot, including the East Williamsburg D racing image of a beautiful cultural tourism to promote national tourism and the local economy in the future, are expected to contribute greatly to being. Nanninggu The main story is how to win your fair play is the story of the people who

In particular, the story is set against the backdrop of the Millennium D running marathon's poignant story about the love and indifference of a family and a friend from the competition. The main actor Song Joong-gi, Joo, baekjinhui, Kim, Mi - Kyung, etc.

This year, the cherry blossoms take advantage of a marathon in a Gyeongju drama for a lot of aerial photography, as well as the stunning views of the beautiful cherry exposed to the drama seem to contribute significantly to the promotion of Gyeongju.

Yigangwoo Gyeongju, director of culture and tourism of Queen Seondeok's "popular drama last year, including prestigious family background, race, participated in theatrical productions broadcast after the race, Drama City, the film industry should build the image of the poetry "and drama is making nanninggu a necessary administrative support, including a variety of shootings that were carried out to support public relations efforts," he said.

http://m.segye.com/content/html/2010/04/12/20100412001314.html

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

18 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

hope there is news, even if it is about firefighter this month, I have already seen several movies are being released and the one about joo won not yet

I know.. you're not the only.. I'm having similar sentiment but I would you all to take a note one this article from Kobiz-

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/features.jsp?blbdComCd=601013&mode=FEATURES_VIEW&seq=508

"Indie Films Drive Local Market as Studios Avoid Covid Market"

This says indie movies are having a comfortable market situation now because Big studios and distributors are trying to avoid releasing movie due to covid's affect on market.

It's a news from April but there's no significant change in the overall situation.

It's true some commercial movies are getting released but even those were filmed way back are only being cautiosly released now.. I guess big commercial movies are trying to avoid huge competition that's why are looking for suitable time for releasing their films. But indie films on the other hands doesn't have much too lose.. at least less than commercial ones.

Even if a commercial movie is hit in this time but there's also this expectation what would have happened if it were released in a covid free situation.. May be it could earn/reach more than what it is doing now.

Anyways I guess they're trying to find optimal situation so they can do better in this not so profitable time.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

This year, the cherry blossoms take advantage of a marathon in a Gyeongju drama for a lot of aerial photography, as well as the stunning views of the beautiful cherry exposed to the drama seem to contribute significantly to the promotion of Gyeongju.

I just noticed you shared this news...Don't know if this Joo Won actually our Joo Won. It could be. First I checked Song Joing Ki and Baek Jin Hee's profile.. None of them has a drama with that storyline in 2010. So I thought either it changed actors or it didn't happened.

After a bit  more of searching I see this drama called Running Gu aired in 2010 with other young actors (Park Min Young, Yoo Yeon Seok etc.)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I just noticed you shared this news...Don't know if this Joo Won actually our Joo Won. It could be. First I checked Song Joing Ki and Baek Jin Hee's profile.. None of them has a drama with that storyline in 2010. So I thought either it changed actors or it didn't happened.

After a bit  more of searching I see this drama called Running Gu aired in 2010 with other young actors (Park Min Young, Yoo Yeon Seok etc.)

woau I wouldn't have found out if I hadn't seen 2014 forum posts

6 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

It could be they changed the actor since, as you say, nobody has this

• Like 2