Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

11 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

He looked really okay as high schooler until he was walking in the corridor among scared students.. ha ha.. :lol: I love how Joo Won told the story with humor in Radio Star..

haha it was really funny that part, the tall one and the others so small but his face is like a baby that makes him look like a teenager

by the way I wanted to ask if the gym where joo won trains is public or private only for the agency?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

by the way I wanted to ask if the gym where joo won trains is public or private only for the agency?

Can't really say for sure.. While Many of Joo Won's agency people train there, in last ig live with Joo Won Park Jeong Sik trainer nim was asking people for questions. And answering some of the questions from people interested in his training method, or asking specific questions about some style, he replied those answer by saying 'change your training style' or something along the line. It could be his way of attracting his potential customers which could always be general people without any company/agency support.

In case you're asking this to know if regular customer there can see Joo Won/some other celebrities training... then the Gym can always have fixed schedule for celebrities or general people so privacy of celebrities can be protected if that's really the case.

I'm just saying from my assumption though. ^_^

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Can't really say for sure.. While Many of Joo Won's agency people train there, in last ig live with Joo Won Park Jeong Sik trainer nim was asking people for questions. And answering some of the questions from people interested in his training method, or asking specific questions about some style, he replied those answer by saying 'change your training style' or something along the line. It could be his way of attracting his potential customers which could always be general people without any company/agency support.

haha I used to say it because as joo won spends a lot of time in the gym to the first place that I will go if I go to Korea for sure I will go there haha to see joo won

https://m.dcinside.com/board/ncdinos/5129780

@flutterby06could you help me by translating this is about joo won

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

This isn't something about our Joo Won.

This DC board is about NC Dino, a South Korean professional baseball team ( from Google Search). There's a player name Kim Ju-Won.

sorry i thought it was about our joo won

@flutterby06This if it's from joo won, it's from the coffee truck they sent yesterday, could you help me by translating?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, agenth said:

saw this on my timeline and thought of you guys (what is the name of your fandom?), and those are beautiful photos! 

9 hours ago, Calli said:

Joo Won's fans used to be called "Act1 Scene1" (1막 1장) but ever since his fancafe was shut down sometime back in 2013 Idk if this name has been used, or if another one has been used instead. 

For a while, back when Joo Won Cuties was more active, we also called ourselves "Cuties" (with JW as *the* "Cutie"), but I don't know if that was ever an official thing.

6 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

This really looks like the character Choi Kang Hee played... Call me biased but I really see Kim Seo Won in that Drawing!

Don't worry - I thought much the same, too :approves:

4 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

This DC board is about NC Dino, a South Korean professional baseball team ( from Google Search). There's a player name Kim Ju-Won.

3 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

sorry i thought it was about our joo won

Oh, man...don't even get me started! "Joo Won" is a super common name in Korea (especially among kids now, since it shot up in popularity to become one of the Top 10 boy's names from 2011 onward - coincidence? I think not :P).

So you will need to be careful not to confuse posts about our JW with any of the following people:

1. Seo Joo Won (race car driver)
  2. Kim Joo Won (a character from Secret Garden - I've genuinely seen fans confuse things about this character with our JW, such as a YouTube video that claimed to have info on JW's house, car, etc.)
  3. Joo Won (a character from the webtoon Love and Hate - this is the single biggest other "Joo Won" I see posts for on Instagram)
  4. Moon Ju Won (i.e. the kindergarten-aged Park Jin Gyeom from Alice - @flutterby06 and I thought that coincidence was hilarious, I remember)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, kittyna said:

Oh, man...don't even get me started! "Joo Won" is a super common name in Korea (especially among kids now, since it shot up in popularity to become one of the Top 10 boy's names from 2011 onward - coincidence? I think not :P).

So you will need to be careful not to confuse posts about our JW with any of the following people:

1. Seo Joo Won (race car driver)
  2. Kim Joo Won (a character from Secret Garden - I've genuinely seen fans confuse things about this character with our JW, such as a YouTube video that claimed to have info on JW's house, car, etc.)
  3. Joo Won (a character from the webtoon Love and Hate - this is the single biggest other "Joo Won" I see posts for on Instagram)
  4. Moon Ju Won (i.e. the kindergarten-aged Park Jin Gyeom from Alice - @flutterby06 and I thought that coincidence was hilarious, I remember)
woau you should be bad haha joo won made that common name because in korea he was very famous before i don't know how his popularity is nowThank you very much for telling me, I'll keep it in mind

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

flutterby06This if it's from joo won, it's from the coffee truck they sent yesterday, could you help me by translating?

Netflix Carter Filming Site Today, Actor Joo Won's Japanese fan club SAKURA.zw sent coffee truck for him. They sent coffee shaved ice to the scene to the staff who are suffering from the heat. As soon as I arrived, the staff kindly guided me to the spot. I Set up a Dutch style service bar. I think it was too hot to open and get ready. We're still preparing for it. Let's get ready and start! Orders are flooding in. I felt like they've been waiting for the coffee truck.

Actor Joo Won's manager came and took a picture of the car. He put a sticker on the tumbler. He ordered ice americano. He ordered shaved ice with chocolate. The staff are ordering a lot of shaved ice today. Thanks to the people who say they like it the most when Dutch style coffee truck comes, I feel good. I made an additional order and ended it. Thank you to the SAKURA.zw fan club who came to Dutch style coffee truck. I hope you finish the shoot safely.

#NetflixCutter #Cutter #Juwon #ZuwonMoonjunwon #sakura.zw #DutchStyle #CoffeeTruck #CoffeeBusiness #CoffeeSupport #CelebrityCatering #CelebritySupport #CupShavedIce #Red BeanShavedIce #ChocolateShavedIce 

5 hours ago, kittyna said:

the Top 10 boy's names from 2011 onward - coincidence? I think not :P).

That's a serious discovery @kittyna.. we're seeing too many Joo Won these days. 

Moon Ju Won (i.e. the kindergarten-aged Park Jin Gyeom from Alice - @flutterby06 and I thought that coincidence was hilarious, I remember)

Yep.. I recently saw the little boy is very active in #주원 in Insta. He probably got active in insta after Alice

Kim Joo Won (a character from Secret Garden - I've genuinely seen fans confuse things about this character with our JW, such as a YouTube video that claimed to have info on JW's house, car, etc.)

You mean they state Secret Garden's character info as Joo Won's info! That probably happens when people end up completing an assignment without much research! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Actor Joo Won's manager came and took a picture of the car. He put a sticker on the tumbler.

Thanks so much for the translation of dutch_style1's post @flutterby06:heart:

I was thinking Joo Won must be crazy busy to not be able to visit the truck himself. I'm sure he would have gone himself if he had a little time to spare. From a previous food truck "report" I remember they had to set up some distance away from the filming site, so it might take the staff and actors a bit of time to walk there? 

Either way, I hope Joo Won enjoyed the bingsu and the iced americano^^ 

And some Carter filming news:

http://www.ccdailynews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=2066671

According to papago, the Cheongju Film Commission canceled the filming schedule for the 30th of June due to rain forecast and increased filming volume and instead they'll be filming there from July 1-3 and 5-7. 

Initially it had been announced they'd be filming in a specific area there from June 28-30th and on July 2nd. 

Seems the "filming volume" increased by quite a bit if they had to add that many days to the schedule. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Calli said:

Thanks so much for the translation of dutch_style1's post @flutterby06:heart:

Most welcome. :fun:

1 hour ago, Calli said:

And some Carter filming news:

http://www.ccdailynews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=2066671

According to papago, the Cheongju Film Commission canceled the filming schedule for the 30th of June due to rain forecast and increased filming volume and instead they'll be filming there from July 1-3 and 5-7. 

Initially it had been announced they'd be filming in a specific area there from June 28-30th and on July 2nd. 

Thanks for sharing this @Calli. Increased filming volume... Hmm.. may be they have some change of plans as well that made them increase their filming scene in particular location in Cheongju or may be taking more time to film each scene ... Or may be both.. it's a action packed drama after all.

Sharing Joo Won's tumbler picture captured by @dutch_style1

E5CEMLQVgAEMHJL?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Netflix Carter Filming Site Today, Actor Joo Won's Japanese fan club SAKURA.zw sent coffee truck for him. They sent coffee shaved ice to the scene to the staff who are suffering from the heat. As soon as I arrived, the staff kindly guided me to the spot. I Set up a Dutch style service bar. I think it was too hot to open and get ready. We're still preparing for it. Let's get ready and start! Orders are flooding in. I felt like they've been waiting for the coffee truck.

Actor Joo Won's manager came and took a picture of the car. He put a sticker on the tumbler. He ordered ice americano. He ordered shaved ice with chocolate. The staff are ordering a lot of shaved ice today. Thanks to the people who say they like it the most when Dutch style coffee truck comes, I feel good. I made an additional order and ended it. Thank you to the SAKURA.zw fan club who came to Dutch style coffee truck. I hope you finish the shoot safely.

#NetflixCutter #Cutter #Juwon #ZuwonMoonjunwon #sakura.zw #DutchStyle #CoffeeTruck #CoffeeBusiness #CoffeeSupport #CelebrityCatering #CelebritySupport #CupShavedIce #Red BeanShavedIce #ChocolateShavedIce 

thanks for the translation

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, valinor500 said:

Oh, thanks my dear!  :fullofhearts:

Yes, i'm a fan of Joo Won from 2014... or maybe 2012, from Gaksital, one of the best drama i ever seen! :wub:

I like this thread and all of you! *send hugs from Italy* 

I like that there are fans of joo won for several years now I'm glad you haven't tired of following him since several have done so I admire you a lot for following him I would have liked to follow him since the year he debuted or at least 2012 great that you are from italy:partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

A little while ago Park Jeong Sik reposted leaderswithus_pila's insta story with the caption: 

"responsible for employee welfare!^^ Joo Won! Because of hyung you're working hard!"

I guess Joo Won bought pizza for the leaderswithus team today?^^ 

Hopefully he had some too~ 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

31 minutes ago, Calli said:

A little while ago Park Jeong Sik reposted leaderswithus_pila's insta story with the caption: 

"responsible for employee welfare!^^ Joo Won! Because of hyung you're working hard!"

this is when i miss the years when joo won ate well:(

• Like 3

It's always a delight to see reaction from @valinor500.. there're times when I took short/long break from Soompi.. but as far as I remember I always get your notification. Lots of love for you. :heart4:

4 hours ago, Calli said:

According to their caption we can expect more^^

can't wait for them to update us more with Joo Won photos and hopefully a video clip. B)

2 hours ago, Calli said:

I Loved that highlighted line.. it was more like a endearing ,"Hyung makes you work hard.." meaning how Joo Won has to work hard more because of Trainer nim. The line has a caring tone.. :please:

Edit:

Also treat him and Gym team some more, Joo Wonie... He feeds us with lots of interesting stories... :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

can't wait for them to update us more with Joo Won photos and hopefully a video clip. B)

A behind-the-scenes video would be wonderful!! Fingers crossed mokkanhenshu will post one~

By the way, I noticed the date Joo Won's photoshoot took place in one of the photos they shared with us yesterday: Tuesday, April 27, 2021.

PV1YW8-4.jpg

Assuming the interview took place the same day (or around the same time), Joo Won was already training and attending action school for Carter back in April :o He probably only had a short break after Ghost ended (at least I hope he had one)  before he started preparing for Carter

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Calli said:

Assuming the interview took place the same day (or around the same time), Joo Won was already training and attending action school for Carter back in April :o He probably only had a short break after Ghost ended (at least I hope he had one)  before he started preparing for Carter

wow it was a long time ago and they just released the interview
  • Like 3