Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

1 hour ago, Calli said:

Hey everyone :waves:

I hope you're all having a lovely Friday! 

I've been reading Joo Won's Mediaboy interview almost every free minute I had since yesterday^^ The insights he offers (into Alice, Carter and himself) are really wonderful. 

I saved the most "readable" translation based on a mix of google, papago and DeepL in my Joo Won files and thought I'd share it in case it might be helpful for anyone here. 

I really wish so badly @manyearsagowas still around and would translate it for us. But hopefully we still got the gist~~

Thanks for the translation, now I finished reading it, this translation seems more credible, there are some translation sites that exactly know how to translate very well, so the interview turned out very well. I see how you translated it, it's very good.
Thank you for sharing the interview with us with this interview I realize how you currently think Joo Won is still a man who is very honest in answering the interview

1 hour ago, Calli said:

I received and read the scenario at the end of 2020, but I didn't know it was a Netflix film at the time. The scenario was certainly interesting, but I kept wondering, "How can they film this?" and "Can I do this?“. I was so curious that I decided to act in it. I'm currently attending an action school and training almost every day. I'm also preparing by watching action movies that I can refer to.

now that i see joo won he received the script at the end of last year how bad he was still in the musical if the musical was not running until then i think i would have finished that project

1 hour ago, Calli said:

I had a hard time with insomnia for a while, but I heard that taking a half-body bath is good when you can't sleep, so I tried it once, and that day I slept so well I felt like I had passed out. Since then, I've been doing it without fail. Thanks to the half-body bath, I feel my complexion has improved.

It also makes me sad that he has insomnia in previous years, I never had problems with that, but I think that he could acquire that in the army
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Calli said:

I saved the most "readable" translation based on a mix of google, papago and DeepL in my Joo Won files and thought I'd share it in case it might be helpful for anyone here. 

I really wish so badly @manyearsagowas still around and would translate it for us. But hopefully we still got the gist~~

Hide contents

Thanks for this translation so much @Calli!

How can you be so super fast with translation! :omg: You did it so fast..!

Not that I'm complaining.. But I'm just trying to think how non stop you worked to prepare this translation. Even with app's work there are also some other editing needs to be done... all of this you did so fast.  Thank You. :hooray2:

Really this interview enlightens a lot about Alice And Joo Won... I love how the  interview addresses important questions.. 

Ha ha... Enjoying the fact his magic backpack/luggege full of stuffs is the reason why friends give him Doraemon nickname!

I felt so sad knowing Joo Won suffered from insomnia... He is usually a early bird, so someone like him suffering from sleep deprivation must be really hard. Glad he found bathing as a solution. 

I hope insomnia goes away from uri Joo Won... Let our boy sleep. 

And Also I find it interesting that Joo Won didn't know it was a Netflix film when he was reading script first.. probably they intentionally didn't say it to the actor to see how much interested the actor in in just by script... I'm just talking about may be.

Also He talked about Jin Gyeom's approach/tone varied person to person.. I noticed that too.. Specially I remember loving the soft tone he used for Do Yeon most of the time. It showed how he cared for no matter how unfeeling he looked like. 

Over all it's a nice read. :approves:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thanks for the translation, @Calli! It was definitely worth the wait :hooray2:

There were a couple of points that he made that were new for me, but that I really liked:

1. JW being something of a packrat - I guessed he was the "Type A" (not related to Korean blood type, by the way) sort of personality a while ago, but it was cute that that extended to his desire to always be prepared for anything and everything that could possibly happen :P (lol - it reminds me of the time that Beenzino compared JW and Go Kyung Pyo's road trip behaviours once and I joked that they sounded like real life versions of Cha Yoo Jin and Yoo Il Rak respectively). By the way, this makes me even more curious what JW's MBTI type would be...hard to guess from what we see, but...yeah.
  2. All the behind-the-scenes stuff about the Teacher/old Jin Gyeom in Alice - My memory of the trailer is, like, super-fuzzy, so I can't recall hearing the Teacher's voice in there at all. However, as someone who has done the whole foreshadowing/knowing a plot twist before anyone else deal (albeit as a fanfic writer - not for K-dramas, but another fandom - rather than an actor), I totally could get how giddy and excited JW would have been hearing that bit in the trailer. It's like, "Oh, you guys have no idea, do you?" ;) 
  3. JW's reaction to being told he'd play his teenage self - Again, knowing where the story wound up going, it sounds almost obvious that he'd have to play the teenage Jin Gyeom (both good and evil versions) by himself. However, I remember being just as confused as JW himself must have been at first, and...yeah, now I also can't see it any other way
  4. JW wanting Kim Hee Sun to be his co-star - Longtime fans will know that JW...really doesn't have the best of luck when it comes to requesting co-stars. Like, he'll usually end up with the actress he wants (or, at least, those are the only times his request ends up making the headlines), but if I recall correctly, some of his picks got shot down by fans/netizens really harshly: Choi Kang Hee and Shim Eun Kyung in particular. But I don't recall anyone complaining about him working alongside Kim Hee Sun, so...third time's a charm, I guess ;) 
  5. JW's daily routine - Like you guys, I'm a bit saddened that he struggled with insomnia before, although, given his hectic and irregular schedule, I was honestly not surprised. Being overtired is definitely a thing: once you get used to going without sleep, it's hard to actually fall asleep once you get the chance.... :unsure: However, that said, I'm glad that he finally seems to have found a routine that works for him. I honestly have no idea what the heck a "half-body bath" is, though, so...anyone?
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, kittyna said:

Longtime fans will know that JW...really doesn't have the best of luck when it comes to requesting co-stars. Like, he'll usually end up with the actress he wants (or, at least, those are the only times his request ends up making the headlines), but if I recall correctly, some of his picks got shot down by fans/netizens really harshly: Choi Kang Hee and Shim Eun Kyung in particular. But I don't recall anyone complaining about him working alongside Kim Hee Sun, so...third time's a charm, I guess ;) 

I don't know, but I really didn't like the couple with Choi Kang Hee, I think it was because I remembered that I was 10 years older.

6 minutes ago, kittyna said:

Like you guys, I'm a bit saddened that he struggled with insomnia before, although, given his hectic and irregular schedule, I was honestly not surprised. Being overtired is definitely a thing: once you get used to going without sleep, it's hard to actually fall asleep once you get the chance.... :unsure: However, that said, I'm glad that he finally seems to have found a routine that works for him. I honestly have no idea what the heck a "half-body bath" is, though, so...anyone?

I think that a normal bathroom is supposed to be that usually those bathrooms help one to really get tired and sleep fast

8 minutes ago, kittyna said:

lol - it reminds me of the time that Beenzino compared JW and Go Kyung Pyo's road trip behaviours once and I joked that they sounded like real life versions of Cha Yoo Jin and Yoo Il Rak respectively). By the way, this makes me even more curious what JW's MBTI type would be...hard to guess from what we see, but...yeah.

haha if it reminded me of cha yoo jin and yoo II park it seems that the characters they played seem to have a similarity with themselves

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kittyna said:

I honestly have no idea what the heck a "half-body bath" is, though, so...anyone?

Joo Won mentioning he's struggled with insomnia really made me sad as well... especially since all the footage of him in 1N2D of falling asleep easily (and sleeping like a log) is still so recent for me. I'm thinking as one grows older, worries and anxieties accumulate and grow too and sometimes that tension can really settle in your body permanently... whatever the reasons for Joo Won's sleep issues are, I'm really glad he found something that relaxes him and helps him with his sleep and his complexion^^ 

@kittynaI had actually looked up "half-body bath" a little while back because another Korean celebrity had mentioned that he loves doing them too. This short vogue article was quite informative. 

Apparently it's very important for only your lower body to soak in warm water, while your upper body remains completely dry. And you're supposed to do it for 45 minutes. Without letting your hands and arms sink into the water. I wonder if Joo Won also keeps his hands busy with a book while taking those half-body baths~ 

edit: this blog post on Korean half-baths is much more thorough 

7 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I don't know, but I really didn't like the couple with Choi Kang Hee, I think it was because I remembered that I was 10 years older.

Honestly, I didn't feel their chemistry on screen either, but they became such great friends off screen that I don't think Joo Won had any regrets about his Kang Hee noona co-starring with him in 7th GCS^^ Everything he said about her whenever he mentioned her was so full of love and appreciation. With the way Joo Won values the relationships and friendships he makes with his fellow actors and his co-stars on set, I'm thinking he probably doesn't put too much importance on whether netizens approve of his "picks" or not... just a feeling. 

13 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

But I'm just trying to think how non stop you worked to prepare this translation. Even with app's work there are also some other editing needs to be done... all of this you did so fast.  Thank You. 

You're very welcome, dear @flutterby06. I'm usually not fast. But trying to understand our Joo Won's thoughts gave me "super-focus", haha^^ 

:dorashakes:

(I'll probably be using the Doreamon emojis way more often from now on^^)

Even through this is only a rough translation at best, his thoughtfulness and heart still shine. I hope once promotions for Firefighters and Carter start there will be many more Joo Won interviews for us to decipher~ I'll probably say "If only I spoke Korean" on endless loop then but even understanding just a bit and roughly when it comes to Joo Won's words is gold :wub:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

4 hours ago, Calli said:

Honestly, I didn't feel their chemistry on screen either, but they became such great friends off screen that I don't think Joo Won had any regrets about his Kang Hee noona co-starring with him in 7th GCS^^ Everything he said about her whenever he mentioned her was so full of love and appreciation. With the way Joo Won values the relationships and friendships he makes with his fellow actors and his co-stars on set, I'm thinking he probably doesn't put too much importance on whether netizens approve of his "picks" or not... just a feeling. 

Considering that Level 7 Civil Servant was almost ten years ago, I imagine that JW would react differently now to netizens' comments than he did back then. Because if I recall correctly, Choi Kang Hee said that JW was really upset when he found out about the negative comments she was getting from his fans. That early stage in his career was also when he dissolved one fan club (or fan café - memory's fuzzy) due to some members starting up drama. So, for a time, actually, JW really did care: not so much what people thought of him, but what people thought of those he chose to care about (his fans, other actors, etc.).

We all know how fiercely loyal and protective he could be (just watch him with his hyungs on 1N2D), and he also held his fans to a pretty high standard in terms of kindness and empathy: trashing other actors online was one of the few behaviours he would not tolerate back then.

However, I can also see how he'd be way more level-headed about the same sort of thing now, and that shows the extent to which he's grown and matured as a person over the years.

5 hours ago, Calli said:

I had actually looked up "half-body bath" a little while back because another Korean celebrity had mentioned that he loves doing them too. This short vogue article was quite informative. 

Apparently it's very important for only your lower body to soak in warm water, while your upper body remains completely dry. And you're supposed to do it for 45 minutes. Without letting your hands and arms sink into the water. I wonder if Joo Won also keeps his hands busy with a book while taking those half-body baths~ 

edit: this blog post on Korean half-baths is much more thorough 

Thanks for the explanation! lol - I wonder how on earth JW manages to squeeze that into his already-packed schedule, but hey, if it works for him.... :) 

lol - I'm not sure about reading, though; I'm actually imagining him being on his phone :lol:

By the way, I know you guys already shared one piece of fanart by this artist, but if you haven't checked out the rest (or followed them on Instagram), you really should. ;) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kittyna said:

So, for a time, actually, JW really did care: not so much what people thought of him, but what people thought of those he chose to care about (his fans, other actors, etc.).

I think we're talking about two separate things @kittyna. What I meant was that Joo Won's preferences on who he'd like to act with wouldn't have been affected by whether netizens approved of them or not. Of course he was upset over negative comments towards Choi Kang Hee (or anyone he cares about) because of who he is; namely, like you said, someone very protective of the people he loves and fiercely loyal to them. He'd be especially upset if those comments are made by his fans, who in a way are "his" people and should know and appreciate him and his values.

But I don't see him ever waver in his choices/picks regarding his co-stars because of what netizens might feel about them. 

3 hours ago, kittyna said:

Thanks for the explanation! lol - I wonder how on earth JW manages to squeeze that into his already-packed schedule, but hey, if it works for him.... :) 

lol - I'm not sure about reading, though; I'm actually imagining him being on his phone :lol:

Yeah, I wondered about that too^^ but if it is as helpful for his sleep as he said, then he would make the time for it, probably as part of his routine right before going to bed. 

Oh, from your words I gather Joo Won isn't much of a book reader? I kinda pegged him as one, haha^^ 

I probably had these lovely photos in mind: 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, kittyna said:

Considering that Level 7 Civil Servant was almost ten years ago, I imagine that JW would react differently now to netizens' comments than he did back then. Because if I recall correctly, Choi Kang Hee said that JW was really upset when he found out about the negative comments she was getting from his fans. That early stage in his career was also when he dissolved one fan club (or fan café - memory's fuzzy) due to some members starting up drama. So, for a time, actually, JW really did care: not so much what people thought of him, but what people thought of those he chose to care about (his fans, other actors, etc.).

That I really did not know but as you say seeing how joo won gets along with his co-stars if they offend them in any way try to defend them as an example to kim tae hee there was a lot of hate comment saying that he acted badly for me his acting was not done very good before yongpal i had seen her on the stairway to heaven it is a classic drama in my country and i saw it that intensive drama the hallyu wave in my country so of course it hit my country and i really loved her performance in that drama i act bad and if she made me hate her and well with choi kang hee I don't really hate her either but I think playing a couple with a lot of age difference I don't like even though she looked young I liked her friendship first of all

By the way, I know you guys already shared one piece of fanart by this artist, but if you haven't checked out the rest (or followed them on Instagram), you really should.

I also recently followed her yesterday I found her in recommendations I liked

We all know how fiercely loyal and protective he could be (just watch him with his hyungs on 1N2D), and he also held his fans to a pretty high standard in terms of kindness and empathy: trashing other actors online was one of the few behaviours he would not tolerate back then.

for some reason his chemistry with kim tae hee and kim hee sun's are the ones that I have loved the most, I simply loved his friendship with kim hee sun on the set and in yongpal I liked kim tae hee since his chemistry on the screen It felt so real and now I realize why she said they were so close that they couldn't get closer I guess she said because she was in a relationship with Rain her personalities seemed to be the same Kim Tae he I know her very well she has always been gentle with all her co-stars but especially I think his chemistry with Joo Won was the best couple he had

• Like 2

Our Joo Won has become a designer too^^ 

Park Jeong Sik posted 4 pics a little while ago showing the workout clothes he had especially made for them with Joo Won's design. 

Papago gave me this for the caption: 

"Hulk's image that you drew and wrote for hyung. 
And every time I exercise, I shout onemore!!**
Put it together like this! I made our team's sportswear myself! 
'The world's only one Joowon designed it himself'! Isn't it cute and pretty?^^ Let's wear these clothes and work out hard ^^"

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Calli said:

Park Jeong Sik posted 4 pics a little while ago showing the workout clothes he had especially made for them with Joo Won's design. 

'The world's only one Joowon designed it himself'! Isn't it cute and pretty?^^ Let's wear these clothes and work out hard ^^"

I like that he exercised but I really don't know but since he exercises so much I worry about joo won I don't want him to have a bodybuilder's body for me it would be great if he only had few muscles I hope he is also eating well it is okay to diet but with the diet that He said that it made me worry

• Like 3

Joo Won just posted a "thank you" insta story for a support truck he received from sakura.zw today :dorashakes:

spacer.png

Some of his caption, according to papago:

"You really come every day♡

i love u
Thank you from the bottom of my heart :love:

He also wrote "Carter physical strength 100%" so I guess he's reassuring us he's healthy and is doing well~ I'm so glad!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Calli said:

Some of his caption, according to papago:

"You really come every day♡

I really was sure anothe one is definitely coming when he said last time 'Do you come everyday?'

E488s4zVcAQ3NIn?format=jpg&name=large

Love this sweet interaction between fans and him. :wub:

Joo Won probably would be specially smiley today on set. :smiley: more than usual... Ha ha...

Hope he filming goes safely... 

On 6/27/2021 at 1:19 PM, Calli said:

Also the day before this came.. this cartoon version of park Jeong Sik( it really looks like him!) reminded me of this loose drawing Joo Won did of Se wookie on Life Log.

E45pNO0VcAEh2xs?format=jpg&name=900x900

I find Joo Won's way of drawing his characters are always cute and adorable.

E45o77YUUAYOuxk?format=jpg&name=small

And there's this design Joo Won did for eco bag gifted to the fans on 2019 fan meeting... I really love it. I remember seeing a picture/video (can't pinpoint) of Joo Won drawing it too. I think his team released a short clip but I can't find it. 

Also I remember reading the interpretation of this drawing that this is Joo Won drawing his fans, all those different faces represent Joo Won fans.. Anyways this is one of my most favourite Joo Won drawing.. such cute faces and he specifically drew it for those fans who waited for him to be discharged.. that's such a genuine sweet gesture. :heart4:

Edit:

@Calli Thanks a lot for adding recent photos in the profile.. it just looks so nice now that we don't have the expired links.  :loveu:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I find Joo Won's way of drawing his characters are always cute and adorable.

I really love the few drawings by Joo Won I've seen so far, too. I feel like he captures expressions so well!!

I remember Choi Kang Hee also uploaded a sketch Joo Won had done of her on her twitter in March 2013. I was looking for it and only found it paired with a pic of them during 7th GCS:

bdc5e5e50e868614e8eccd1f2f415a03.jpg

I know I'm biased, but I really think he's talented. Compared to me he's a virtual Picasso^^

Also I remember reading the interpretation of this drawing that this is Joo Won drawing his fans, all those different faces represent Joo Won fans.. Anyways this is one of my most favourite Joo Won drawing.. such cute faces and he specifically drew it for those fans who waited for him to be discharged.. that's such a genuine sweet gesture. 

This bag with Joo Won's drawing on it is such a special gift for those fans :') I'd cherish this bag forever and ever, knowing Joo Won made it specifically with those fans in mind. 

@Calli Thanks a lot for adding recent photos in the profile.. it just looks so nice now that we don't have the expired links. 

Oh, @flutterby06thanks so much for the sweet words :heart:  I still have a lot of work to do on that first post though. There are still lots of expired links, things to remove and add but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully I'll get to it soon~

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't know if this was posted recently, and if so, the repetition is worth it, I hope :D 

saw this on my timeline and thought of you guys (what is the name of your fandom?), and those are beautiful photos! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

saw this on my timeline and thought of you guys (what is the name of your fandom?), and those are beautiful photos! 

I don't really know what our fandom is called either haha joo won I think he never put a name

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

don't know if this was posted recently, and if so, the repetition is worth it, I hope :D

If the photos are recent from 7 days ago I think

• Like 3

Thanks soooo much for thinking of us @agenth:7555_attack:

Joo Won's fans used to be called "Act1 Scene1" (1막 1장) but ever since his fancafe was shut down sometime back in 2013 Idk if this name has been used, or if another one has been used instead. 

If you want to see all the behind-the-scenes of his photoshoot for MEDIABOY @agenth you can see it here. I know I'm majorly biased, but he really looks stunning in all of them^^

Here is also a translation of Joo Won's interview for Mediaboy, in case you want to read it~

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Calli said:

Thanks soooo much for thinking of us @agenth:7555_attack:

Joo Won's fans used to be called "Act1 Scene1" (1막 1장) but ever since his fancafe was shut down sometime back in 2013 Idk if this name has been used, or if another one has been used instead. 

If you want to see all the behind-the-scenes of his photoshoot for MEDIABOY @agenth you can see it here. I know I'm majorly biased, but he really looks stunning in all of them^^

Here is also a translation of Joo Won's interview for Mediaboy, in case you want to read it~

haha sorry I should have paid attention when making the poll :D

BOY those photos are ALL gorgeous and they look so natural / simple. no adds, no frills. that's always the best. 

you have it all: sexy, handsome, cute, playful. 

and I agree with director, it would have lost some appeal if child actor played Jin Gyeom in HS. JW looks pretty young anyway and with the right hair, he did ace the HS scenes. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

haha sorry I should have paid attention when making the poll :D

Don't worry at all about it!! I can only keep up with one single thread and I know you're juggling way more than that^^

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

and I agree with director, it would have lost some appeal if child actor played Jin Gyeom in HS. JW looks pretty young anyway and with the right hair, he did ace the HS scenes. 

Absolutely. That was 100% the right call PDnim made. Those scenes turned out to be so pivotal, and high school Park Jin-gyeom appeared so often, the story would have lost a lot of its impact if anyone other than Joo Won would have played the part. I'm glad he was convinced, even though he said in an interview a while back he was quite taken aback when he shot the scenes in high school with actual high-schoolers; or rather it was the high-schoolers who were taken aback by Joo Won because he was just so big compared to them :lol: 

You're a fast reader by the way!!^^

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

BOY those photos are ALL gorgeous and they look so natural / simple. no adds, no frills. that's always the best. 

you have it all: sexy, handsome, cute, playful. 

It is true he looked very young, ideal for the role I think he used a little makeup but his face is quite good to play as a teenager that I really believed him

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Calli said:

I really love the few drawings by Joo Won I've seen so far, too. I feel like he captures expressions so well!!

I remember Choi Kang Hee also uploaded a sketch Joo Won had done of her on her twitter in March 2013. I was looking for it and only found it paired with a pic of them during 7th GCS:

oh Yes.. this picture.. I forgot about it.. This really looks like the character Choi Kang Hee played... Call me biased but I really see Kim Seo Won in that Drawing!

22 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

And there's this design Joo Won did for eco bag gifted to the fans on 2019 fan meeting... I really love it. I remember seeing a picture/video (can't pinpoint) of Joo Won drawing it too. I think his team released a short clip but I can't find it. 

And a fan account shared this picture.. Joo Won drawing that design for eco bag.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnd4FEttCS/

It's also cute that they added the "One more' in the t-shirt because he (Mr. Trainer) always shouts that while training others! :lol:

14 hours ago, agenth said:

14 hours ago, Calli said:

Absolutely. That was 100% the right call PDnim made. Those scenes turned out to be so pivotal, and high school Park Jin-gyeom appeared so often, the story would have lost a lot of its impact if anyone other than Joo Won would have played the part. I'm glad he was convinced, even though he said in an interview a while back he was quite taken aback when he shot the scenes in high school with actual high-schoolers; or rather it was the high-schoolers who were taken aback by Joo Won because he was just so big compared to them :lol: 

You're a fast reader by the way!!^^

When I watched Alice I also agreed why Joo Won absolutely needed to play that high schooler role..It's crucial on many level-

1) Joo Won playing High schooler made us sympathize more with a Matured Jin Gyeom who is always connecting Tae Yi with his mother Sun Young. If it was another young actor playing High schooler Jin Gyeom, we wouln't be able tp connect that much with Matured Jin Gyeoms sentiment for his mother. It also was crucial for having a chemistry with both version of Kim Hee Sun.

2) Again if he didn't play High schooler role His connection with Captain Go may not have touched us as deeply as it did with each passing episode.

3) And of course Young Jin Gyeom also played the Dark Jin gyeom so by default we needed Joo Won to play high school version of him.

14 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

It is true he looked very young, ideal for the role I think he used a little makeup but his face is quite good to play as a teenager that I really believed him

He looked really okay as high schooler until he was walking in the corridor among scared students.. ha ha.. :lol: I love how Joo Won told the story with humor in Radio Star..

Some one from the production uploaded this picture from Netflix carter filming set.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQqd1frMFWX/

The Caption translation (google) Says-

The weather is very hot, but it will be hotter in the future
Until crank-up, only today
Work hard, don't get hurt, stay healthy
#movie #film #camera #netflix #carter

Yes...Hope nobody gets hurt and finish this filming safely... Carter Team Fighting! Joo Wonie Fighting!

:hwaiting2:

• Like 3