Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

11 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

I wonder how this will affect Joo Won's time to time greetings on vlive for us. Like changing of platform could affect whether Joo Won will choose to be active in that platform or not. So it's a little concerning.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm concerned about the very same thing :( He doesn't come on vlive a lot anymore anyway, but at least we have the possibility he might since he's very familiar with it. And it's not like we have any alternative since he doesn't do instagram lives either. Hopefully the move to the new platform won't be complicated and his agency will establish a Joo Won channel just the same where he can still say "hi" easily if he chooses to. 

15 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

I saw it in twitter and posted here but as expected the post got merged with previous one.

But I didn't notice that it'll be available online.. will there be an interview from Joo Won?and available online?

Oh!! I didn't see. When I was replying to your post @flutterby06the tweets you shared weren't included. Sorry!!

And I don't know if it will be available online, I just really hope so! And while I'm wishing for things, hopefully the magazine will also release a behind of the photoshoot^^ *fingerscrossed* 

• Like 4
  • Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

57 minutes ago, Calli said:

Oh!! I didn't see. When I was replying to your post @flutterby06the tweets you shared weren't included. Sorry!!

Oh no worries.. we just shared same news at the same time. But not the same post.

Photo shoot behind the scene would be so nice. But to be honest I'm satisfied as long as I get a pretty long interview. Joo Won interviews are fun to read. I wonder when he did it. 

I feel specially for Joo Won's Japan activities .. his popularity in Japan is probably the reason we got Joo Won's Life Log from Kntv I guess. Does any other celebrities have life Iog? Anyone knows? I guess there could be other celebrities featured in Life log too.. but may not be many of them got to do that. So it's just feels great that Joo Won was approached by them and he actually accepted considering how he just left 2d1n may be 6-8 months before starting Life log. And fans that time must be so ecstatic knowing they'll get to see Joo Won being Joo Won. But who knew this program would end up being so valuable to Joo Won fans around the world. Thankfully Japanese fan shared the program despite the copyright (the reason why the translation was not shared on YouTube because YouTube would consider it copyright violation) to Korean and international fans and later that got translated by Joo Won cutie sub team. Just can't be thankful enough. :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just want to say this first, in case anyone's concerned about my being quieter here in recent days/weeks - I'm more than happy passing on the torch of keeping this forum alive to folks like @Calli@Andrea Balcazar and @flutterby06 right now :) My goal back then was to keep this place afloat over the course of JW's enlistment and then until hype builds up again after his comeback, and, well...3-4 years of constantly trying to find or come up with things to post is exhausting :dead: So I'm definitely glad to see you guys stepping in and picking up my slack!

(Special shoutout to @kireeti2 as well for being my main "JW-related conversation partner" in the latter stretch!)

That said, re: promotions from JW's agency (way too many individual comments for me to quote them one-by-one, but you get the idea), I hadn't thought much of it personally. I think I just chalked it up to, "Well, we're still technically in the middle of COVID-19, so of course everything's gonna be slow." Whether it's filming, meeting with agency peeps, promos/photoshoots, etc., I've just always assumed that agencies like JW's will strip down to their bare minimum - both due to any lingering public health restrictions and due to the inevitable loss of income.

Of course, there's also social media, but my impression of JW's agency - at least on Instagram - is that they were never particularly good at the SNS game. Like, they really only post to announce upcoming events, share stills from upcoming films/dramas/variety show appearances or congratulate artists on special milestones (e.g. birthdays or debut anniversaries). Otherwise, though, there aren't really many miscellaneous updates - and it seems to be the case all across the board for the artists signed under the agency rather than anything about JW's position in it specifically.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

Photo shoot behind the scene would be so nice. But to be honest I'm satisfied as long as I get a pretty long interview. Joo Won interviews are fun to read. I wonder when he did it. 

I'm with you 100% @flutterby06. Nothing tops being able to read and understand Joo Won's thoughts :wub:

I just also really enjoy seeing him behind-the-scenes of his shoots... seeing him smile in between being all professional or simply just getting glimpses of his work process always amazes me. 

Let's hope the interview will be published online... or that Japanese fans will kindly share it and google/papago will do a good job translating^^ 

his popularity in Japan is probably the reason we got Joo Won's Life Log from Kntv I guess. Does any other celebrities have life Iog? Anyone knows?

For sure. I remember in the very first Life Log episode Joo Won mentioned how fans have to request a celebrity for them to be featured in Life Log and how he felt especially happy about that. I think even less than 6 months had passed since his final filming for 1N2D (October 11 &12, 2013) before he started filming for Life Log some time in late 2013 / early 2014. 

Those 24 episodes are truly such a gift to every Joo Won fan :') I'm so grateful to him for agreeing to do this program back then even though he felt burdened it might turn out "ordinary" (though he's anything but ordinary, especially to us) and of course to the wonderful fans who shared and subbed the episodes back then (and that they are still around and haven't disappeared along with so many other subbed Joo Won videos :()

I don't know of any other celebrity who has done this very same format... I know of Junho who did a similar one though for Japanese TV that was called "Junho's Say Yes to Friendship" in 2013 and that had a lot to do with his rising popularity in Japan as well. 

Since we mentioned subbed Joo Won content^^ does anyone maybe happen to know if this Section TV interview with Joo Won from 2011 has ever been subbed or translated into English?

edit: @kittynaonly saw your post after posting mine~

I just wanted to say a big thank you - to you and @kireeti2and everyone else posting regularly for such a long time and keeping this place afloat because I'm sure me (and others) would have never been able to find this thread otherwise. And imo there really is no other place like this one for international JW fans to meet and exchange thoughts on all things Joo Won^^

Having said that though I hope you'll keep sharing your thoughts and insights cause they're really valuable and very, very much appreciated :heart4:

At the risk of sounding cheesy, but I hope this thread will always be a place where everyone who loves Joo Won will feel happy and comfortable sharing whatever JW related things they want, whenever they want - like it has been since 2010(!) (looooong before I even knew K-dramas or wonderful Joo Won existed :lol::tears: ) 

• Like 4

feel specially for Joo Won's Japan activities .. his popularity in Japan is probably the reason we got Joo Won's Life Log from Kntv I guess. Does any other celebrities have life Iog? Anyone knows? I guess there could be other celebrities featured in Life log too.. but may not be many of them got to do that. So it's just feels great that Joo Won was approached by them and he actually accepted considering how he just left 2d1n may be 6-8 months before starting Life log. And fans that time must be so ecstatic knowing they'll get to see Joo Won being Joo Won. But who knew this program would end up being so valuable to Joo Won fans around the world. Thankfully Japanese fan shared the program despite the copyright (the reason why the translation was not shared on YouTube because YouTube would consider it copyright violation) to Korean and international fans and later that got translated by Joo Won cutie sub team. Just can't be thankful enough. :hooray2:

I am not surprised that they do an interview with joo won since from what I have seen joo won if I am not mistaken he has many Japanese fans because of the fan accounts he has on instagram, they are more Japanese fans than from another country it seems that they love him a lot It could be a reason since lately the Japanese TV is showing joo won dramas for example Alice and other dramas of him

speaking of @kireeti2   I was reviewing the messages of the group from 2017 to 2020 and I have seen that he was very active but now I have not seen him around here I wonder what happened to him

1 hour ago, kittyna said:

Just want to say this first, in case anyone's concerned about my being quieter here in recent days/weeks - I'm more than happy passing on the torch of keeping this forum alive to folks like @Calli@Andrea Balcazar and @flutterby06 right now :) My goal back then was to keep this place afloat over the course of JW's enlistment and then until hype builds up again after his comeback, and, well...3-4 years of constantly trying to find or come up with things to post is exhausting 

Thank you but I think I should thank you since you were maintaining the blog together with you were waiting a long time for joo won what many fans could not think that being faithful to a single actor for a long time is being a true fan and that I will try to be with joo won

1 hour ago, Calli said:

just wanted to say a big thank you - to you and @kireeti2and everyone else posting regularly for such a long time and keeping this place afloat because I'm sure me (and others) would have never been able to find this thread otherwise. And imo there really is no other place like this one for international JW fans to meet and exchange thoughts on all things Joo Won^^

Having said that though I hope you'll keep sharing your thoughts and insights cause they're really valuable and very, very much appreciated 

yes thanks to that I could find joo won's blog easily just looking for it

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Calli said:

I'm with you 100% @flutterby06. Nothing tops being able to read and understand Joo Won's thoughts :wub:

I just also really enjoy seeing him behind-the-scenes of his shoots... seeing him smile in between being all professional or simply just getting glimpses of his work process always amazes me. 

Let's hope the interview will be published online... or that Japanese fans will kindly share it and google/papago will do a good job translating^^ 

Okay.. I just noticed it looks  like the magazine from a tv station so there's possibility of getting a behind the scene too.. @Calli we might get both if we're lucky.. so yeah let's week for next week. Oh it just feels  great to see a update on timeline.. :highonflowers:

4 hours ago, Calli said:

I don't know of any other celebrity who has done this very same format... I know of Junho who did a similar one though for Japanese TV that was called "Junho's Say Yes to Friendship" in 2013 and that had a lot to do with his rising popularity in Japan as well. 

Since we mentioned subbed Joo Won content^^ does anyone maybe happen to know if this Section TV interview with Joo Won from 2011 has ever been subbed or translated into English?

hmm.. I guessed there must be similar programs because Japanese viewers as a whole very interested in k contents. I will check if this interview English sub is still there. Will let you know.

3 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I am not surprised that they do an interview with joo won since from what I have seen joo won if I am not mistaken he has many Japanese fans because of the fan accounts he has on instagram, they are more Japanese fans than from another country it seems that they love him a lot It could be a reason since lately the Japanese TV is showing joo won dramas for example Alice and other dramas of him

Japanese tv channel specially kntv actually does a lot of rerun of Joo Won's show on regular basis. Not only in sns, Japanese fans almost always present in every public event of Joo Won. Fan meetings, Fan signing.. Some of them came to see Joo Won off at the day Joo Won entered military base. they also were present during army fests. Also they participate in most of the fan support event for Joo Won. They also send little gifts/flowers in any special day or occassion. They have Official Japanese fan site for joo won, which I guess was possible because of their continuous long term support for Joo Won. 

Other than Japanese fans there's also Thai Fans.. He always receives warm greetings and love from Thai fans. 

There were once Chinese fan activities too... Oh I wish they'll be organized again. Chinese fans are quick to sub/ translate things. It's easier to retranslate when there's  a reference already.. :sweat_smile: Apart from that c fans in general are very quick and expert at finding things fastest. 

5 hours ago, kittyna said:

Just want to say this first, in case anyone's concerned about my being quieter here in recent days/weeks - I'm more than happy passing on the torch of keeping this forum alive to folks like @Calli@Andrea Balcazar and @flutterby06 right now :) My goal back then was to keep this place afloat over the course of JW's enlistment and then until hype builds up again after his comeback, and, well...3-4 years of constantly trying to find or come up with things to post is exhausting :dead: So I'm definitely glad to see you guys stepping in and picking up my slack!

(Special shoutout to @kireeti2 as well for being my main "JW-related conversation partner" in the latter stretch!)

I'm not in a position to say much but I go on and off with this thread frequently because sometimes I just lack things to say. It's just fun to read and enjoy. So @kittyna I still get you keeping up with things and posting here regularly can be exhausting. And you and @kireeti2 did had to keep the conversation going on with interesting topic many times. I can't be thankful enough.. seeing they're still making this thread move. :cry:

I was thinking of looking for @kireeti2on Joo Won's debut anniversary but thought I might just let it be He'll visit again when he feel like it. May be he is taking a rest too.

and special thanks to @Andrea Balcazar and @Callifor giving a slight kick to this thread. It's not very often we get to new regular conversation starter in this thread. And seeing you guys moving the thread feels really good. really really thanks. 

There's also @valinor500 always there to cheer everyone in this thread silently liking our posts.

Thank you all. :heart:

5 hours ago, Calli said:

At the risk of sounding cheesy, but I hope this thread will always be a place where everyone who loves Joo Won will feel happy and comfortable sharing whatever JW related things they want, whenever they want - like it has been since 2010(!) (looooong before I even knew K-dramas or wonderful Joo Won existed :lol::tears: )

Even tho it's cheesy it's nothing but a sincere hope of mine too. . . I hope even if all of us can't be present or be active at the same times, even if some of us takes a break I hope this thread still keeps moving bit by bit to spread love and admiration for Joo Won. :blush:

34.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 4
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

There were once Chinese fan activities too... Oh I wish they'll be organized again. Chinese fans are quick to sub/ translate things. It's easier to retranslate when there's  a reference already.. :sweat_smile: Apart from that c fans in general are very quick and expert at finding things fastest. 

I wonder if there are still Chinese joo won fans

23 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Japanese tv channel specially kntv actually does a lot of rerun of Joo Won's show on regular basis. Not only in sns, Japanese fans almost always present in every public event of Joo Won. Fan meetings, Fan signing.. Some of them came to see Joo Won off at the day Joo Won entered military base. they also were present during army fests. Also they participate in most of the fan support event for Joo Won. They also send little gifts/flowers in any special day or occassion. They have Official Japanese fan site for joo won, which I guess was possible because of their continuous long term support for Joo Won. 

from all the joo won fandom the japanese and korean give more help

although also the thai fans

I love to see this forum found since I had no one to talk to about joo won so I thank very much to those who tried to be the most active the forum so that it does not get abandoned I have seen that there were several people in the forum before Joo won go now that I see they did not know how to wait for him

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I wonder if there are still Chinese joo won fans

Active fans? only a handful may be.. and not active and organized like they were before.

https://weibo.com/onlyjoowon?refer_flag=1008085010_&is_all=1

the above link is a fan club from weibo..IIf you follow their posts you'll notice they're even making video clips with chinese subtitles recently.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Active fans? only a handful may be.. and not active and organized like they were before.

if active fans of china for some reason i feel that if hallyu had not been restricted in china joo won would be famous there since he was going to release a cdrama he would have done well since yongpal gave him a lot of popularity also he won the best influencer award in Asia in that year beating all the actors

45 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

the above link is a fan club from weibo..IIf you follow their posts you'll notice they're even making video clips with chinese subtitles recently.

As I said, I investigated everything and I had seen this group in China that was on weibo but I want to know if there is another fanclub in China

by the way a few days ago I found a video of joo won in a musical but I couldn't share it I'll try to find it and share it here I'm sure no one has seen this video

• Like 4

I come to let you know if you do not know that the fan club sent another truck with food I like to see that you are supporting Joo Won

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQHrn6wtJY5/?utm_medium=copy_link

haha joo won just updated instagram and i was glad he said if they are going to come every day and put a heart next to it with food since the fans are sending him a lot of support I think two days in a row they are sending him food and also said fan pride
  • Like 3
  • Blob 2
13 hours ago, Calli said:

edit: @kittynaonly saw your post after posting mine~

I just wanted to say a big thank you - to you and @kireeti2and everyone else posting regularly for such a long time and keeping this place afloat because I'm sure me (and others) would have never been able to find this thread otherwise. And imo there really is no other place like this one for international JW fans to meet and exchange thoughts on all things Joo Won^^

Having said that though I hope you'll keep sharing your thoughts and insights cause they're really valuable and very, very much appreciated 

Aw!! That sweet of you @Calli. I am also happy and proud to be a part of Joo won fan base, where we respectfully disagree with each other and share everything about Joo won. I can call this Forum as my safe place, where I can share anything about Joo won without fear of being judged or ridiculed.

I would like to thank @kittyna for making this forum engaging and interesting enough to visit with her unique and fun Challenges, with out her I would just been a passive member, because of her engagement with me, I felt comfortable enough to share lot of things about Joo won, thanks a lot @kittyna:highonflowers:

I would also like to thank everyone old and new member of this forum for keeping this space fun to hangout.

7 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I was thinking of looking for @kireeti2on Joo Won's debut anniversary but thought I might just let it be He'll visit again when he feel like it. May be he is taking a rest too.

I am really sorry @flutterby06 for being inactive on Joo won's debut anniversary, I can't believe I missed it. But I did enjoyed reading your articles about Joo won's first drama, where he was not trusted by anyone in the filming set because of he was new, however, he eventually earned not only their trust but also their admiration with his acting and behavior. I still remember it, when Joo won visited "Happy Together"  for "Baking King: Kim Ta Ku", his fellow actors said that he was well behaved and everyone liked him on the set, and top of that, in reality his baking was better than the male lead's, and he thought he should have been the main lead. That's how our joo won is, charming everyone with his hard work and skills :fullofhearts:

13 hours ago, kittyna said:

Thanks, however, I couldn't have done without your fun scattegories and unique challenges, if I had come up with such fun activities, the forum would have been much quieter, so, thanks!!!

Also, I remember my first post on this forum, it was about the release date of "Alice" drama, and @kittyna replied to it saying she almost forgot about the drama. So, yeah, after that first post I never looked back and shared everything about Joo won I could, which I had found on the internet. I hope we could continue doing this for a long time

And speaking of drama, I really wish this movie "Carter" of Joo won's does well in box office and help him win his first award in movie category and also get 1million admissions, this was his wish when joo won was asked about his dissatisfaction in his movie career, so, I hope this movie does well and gives joo won recognition he deserves

• Love 2
  • Blob 3
30 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

@kireeti2 welcome back I'm a new joo won fan

Hey there!!!  Yup, I saw you earlier, sorry for not welcoming you properly

Welcome to the Joo won's family, I hope we get along and have fun :hooray2:

Thanks!! for being an active member  and giving updates about Joo won :approves:

• Like 5

Heeeey everyone :waves:

So good reading everyone's posts.

I just woke up to our Joo Won getting his 3rd support truck in 4 days :partyblob:

Makes me so happy seeing all the support he's getting and how happy and excited he is about it. @Andrea Balcazaralready posted all about Joo Won's "thank you" insta story today but I'll post a screencap so that it's on the thread in case anyone reviews it later on and wants to see it^^ 

spacer.png

I love his use of emoticons so much. He's just the sweetest man. His "you're really the best :thumbsup:" "do you come every day?♡" and "I gained strength (bicep)" are so cute!! 

Just like Joo Won I'm wondering too if there will be another support truck tomorrow^^ 

11 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I will check if this interview English sub is still there. Will let you know.

Thank you so so much @flutterby06♡ 

11 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I hope even if all of us can't be present or be active at the same times, even if some of us takes a break I hope this thread still keeps moving bit by bit to spread love and admiration for Joo Won. :blush:

This warmed my heart so much :') i second this wholeheartedly!! 

I wonder what happened to Joo Won's Chinese fanbase... from what I've seen in my research so far he had a very big, bustling and engaged fanclub on Baidu for quite a while

.. they were subbing content so quickly and many of their translations were used by Chinese speaking members of this thread as the basis to translate Joo Won content into English...

@kireeti2so wonderful reading your posts this morning :dorashakes: (it's about 8am in my timezone) 

I remember all your amazing help sharing video links and other things when I first came here not too long ago. I love that you call this thread your "safe place". I feel the same way ♡ 

edit: I think part of today's food support was also samgyetang (Ginseng chicken soup) for lunch~

I wonder if that's one of Joo Won's favorite dishes? The support he's getting is really wonderful!!

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

mokkanhenshu changed their Twitter profile pic to Joo Won, giving us a first glimpse of the cover of their magazine which will be out on June 21st :love:

spacer.png

You might know that I'm a big fan of Joo Won's fluffy cheeks but he looks so mesmerizing (intense stare and all) on this cover even cheekless^^ He really takes my breath away :wub:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
8 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

am really sorry @flutterby06 for being inactive on Joo won's debut anniversary, I can't believe I missed it. But I did enjoyed reading your articles about Joo won's first drama, where he was not trusted by anyone in the filming set because of he was new, however, he eventually earned not only their trust but also their admiration with his acting and behavior. I still remember it, when Joo won visited "Happy Together"  for "Baking King: Kim Ta Ku", his fellow actors said that he was well behaved and everyone liked him on the set, and top of that, in reality his baking was better than the male lead's, and he thought he should have been the main lead. That's how our joo won is, charming everyone with his hard work and skills :fullofhearts:

Don't be sorry @kireeti2... It's just it's been long we've this much active people altogether in Joo Won's debut day after I joined this thread. So you just came to my mind but then I thought it's not the only day. We'll hopefully have brighter days with this thread full of Joo Won stuffs to share when he'll be busy. Glad to see you. :partyblob:

Glad that you find the articles interesting.. truly it's amazing how Joo won as an young actor started to gain everyone's admiration with his tremendous hard work. May Joo Won gets more and more admirer around him with every new project.

5 hours ago, Calli said:

I love his use of emoticons so much. He's just the sweetest man. His "you're really the best :thumbsup:" "do you come every day?♡" and "I gained strength (bicep)" are so cute!! 

Just like Joo Won I'm wondering too if there will be another support truck tomorrow^^ 

Only sweet Joo Wonie can leave such cute message for his dedicated fans..

Btw, I'm hearing that supports are still not over... So let's look forward to it. :winkx:

5 hours ago, Calli said:

edit: I think part of today's food support was also samgyetang (Ginseng chicken soup) for lunch~

I wonder if that's one of Joo Won's favorite dishes? The support he's getting is really wonderful!!

Don't know if he particularly said any thing about loving samgyetang but according to Joo Won chicken is tasty whatever you make with it. By now you probably know that Joo Won loves fried chicken. He likes all kinds of food with chicken too.

I bet next time his fans sent food truck there will be fried chicken. 

1 hour ago, Calli said:

mokkanhenshu changed their Twitter profile pic to Joo Won, giving us a first glimpse of the cover of their magazine which will be out on June 21st :love:

Oh can't for 21st June.. interview.. interview.. Joo Won interview... :partyblob:

His intense gaze... :flushed:

And here's today's news on Netflix Carter filming in Cheongju on June 17th and 18th. The production team booked part of area from 8 am to 6 am.

Filming of Netflix movie 'Carter', controlled by Sajik Street in Cheongju on the 17th and 18th

Im Seon-woo

Input 2021. 06. 15. 14:19

Revision 2021. 06. 15. 14:25

https://img2.daumcdn.net/thumb/R658x0.q70/?fname=https://t1.daumcdn.net/news/202106/15/newsis/20210615141935928dppn.jpg

[Cheongju=Newsis] The filming control section of 'Carter'. photo@newsis.com *Resale and DB prohibited

[Cheongju=Newsis] Reporter Seon-woo Lim = Cheongju-si,

Chungcheongbuk-do will control some sections of Sajik-daero, Seowon-gu, on the 17th and 18th for the filming of the movie 'Carter'.

On the 17th, the area of 297-4 Sajik-daero, Seowon-gu, was completely controlled, and on the 18th, the area of 69, Daewon-ro 32beon-gil, Seowon-gu, was completely controlled.

Control hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. respectively.

The city plans to hang informational banners around the control section and guide the detour in cooperation with the police on the day of filming.

The Netflix movie 'Carter' (director Byung-gil Jeong, starring Joo-won), supported by the Cheongju Film Commission, is an action blockbuster that depicts the chase of an agent 'Carter' who has lost his memory and is put into a mysterious operation.

........ End....

News Link: https://news.v.daum.net/v/20210615141935522

News on insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIOLVGgMfg/?utm_medium=copy_link

So looks like Carter filming is going on full swing. :fiercebunny:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Btw, I'm hearing that supports are still not over... So let's look forward to it. 

That's wonderful!! I'm so happy he has such supportive fans :wub: 

I wish we could see his happy expression getting all that support. Just imagining it makes me smile big time^^

Oh can't for 21st June.. interview.. interview.. Joo Won interview... :partyblob:

Hahaha :lol: It's like you're in my mind @flutterby06. Can't wait to read it (and hopefully understand) either!!

And here's today's news on Netflix Carter filming in Cheongju on June 17th and 18th. The production team booked part of area from 8 am to 6 am.

Such exciting news :glee:!! I read in another article that the filming in Cheongju will involve "about 80 people from actors to staff". I don't know much about the size of production teams for action movies, but sounds like a sizeable group/production, right? 

Fighting to our Joo Won!! Here goes my wish again for him to stay safe while filming all those action scenes~

And maybe we will get spoiler pics taken by bystanders/fans on those two days, too? :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, Calli said:

Such exciting news :glee:!! I read in another article that the filming in Cheongju will involve "about 80 people from actors to staff". I don't know much about the size of production teams for action movies, but sounds like a sizeable group/production, right? 

Fighting to our Joo Won!! Here goes my wish again for him to stay safe while filming all those action scenes~

And maybe we will get spoiler pics taken by bystanders/fans on those two days, too? :D

Woah... The scale.. 80 people.. They're calling it blockbuster for a reason!

And from 8 am to 6 pm .. looks like the production will be very busy with this volume of people in a area for such long duration.  Thanks for the article @Calli

I really hope we get some pictures too.. but we have to save it as soon as we see it. Who knows if they're deleted by authority for copyright issue.  :winkx:

I saw DC fans saying they're envious of people who lives in Cheongju.. ha ha.. They'll get to see Joo Won in action if they are able to be around that location. 

But I think the area wil be highly guarded with security so bystanders can't see much. Having 80 people in one area means they'll be in a large area. And Joo Won could be in the middle of it. Ha ha... Just my assumption tho.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
3 hours ago, Calli said:

You might know that I'm a big fan of Joo Won's fluffy cheeks but he looks so mesmerizing (intense stare and all) on this cover even cheekless^^ He really takes my breath away :wub:

You are not the only one, I am also a fan of his cheeks but I assure you that he still has them when he smiles, he still makes some eyes and uff he is very handsome
58 minutes ago, Calli said:

another article that the filming in Cheongju will involve "about 80 people from actors to staff". I don't know much about the size of production teams for action movies, but sounds like a sizeable group/production, right? 

I like that they are recording in a big way haha and I am also jealous of the people who are going to see it but seeing it from the positive side is great since you can see photos of the recording

• Like 3
  • Love 1