Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I come to let you know if you do not know that the fan club sent another truck with food I like to see that you are supporting Joo Won

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQHrn6wtJY5/?utm_medium=copy_link

haha joo won just updated instagram and i was glad he said if they are going to come every day and put a heart next to it with food since the fans are sending him a lot of support I think two days in a row they are sending him food and also said fan pride
  • Like 3
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, Calli said:

edit: @kittynaonly saw your post after posting mine~

I just wanted to say a big thank you - to you and @kireeti2and everyone else posting regularly for such a long time and keeping this place afloat because I'm sure me (and others) would have never been able to find this thread otherwise. And imo there really is no other place like this one for international JW fans to meet and exchange thoughts on all things Joo Won^^

Having said that though I hope you'll keep sharing your thoughts and insights cause they're really valuable and very, very much appreciated 

Aw!! That sweet of you @Calli. I am also happy and proud to be a part of Joo won fan base, where we respectfully disagree with each other and share everything about Joo won. I can call this Forum as my safe place, where I can share anything about Joo won without fear of being judged or ridiculed.

I would like to thank @kittyna for making this forum engaging and interesting enough to visit with her unique and fun Challenges, with out her I would just been a passive member, because of her engagement with me, I felt comfortable enough to share lot of things about Joo won, thanks a lot @kittyna:highonflowers:

I would also like to thank everyone old and new member of this forum for keeping this space fun to hangout.

7 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I was thinking of looking for @kireeti2on Joo Won's debut anniversary but thought I might just let it be He'll visit again when he feel like it. May be he is taking a rest too.

I am really sorry @flutterby06 for being inactive on Joo won's debut anniversary, I can't believe I missed it. But I did enjoyed reading your articles about Joo won's first drama, where he was not trusted by anyone in the filming set because of he was new, however, he eventually earned not only their trust but also their admiration with his acting and behavior. I still remember it, when Joo won visited "Happy Together"  for "Baking King: Kim Ta Ku", his fellow actors said that he was well behaved and everyone liked him on the set, and top of that, in reality his baking was better than the male lead's, and he thought he should have been the main lead. That's how our joo won is, charming everyone with his hard work and skills :fullofhearts:

13 hours ago, kittyna said:

(Special shoutout to @kireeti2 as well for being my main "JW-related conversation partner" in the latter stretch!)

Thanks, however, I couldn't have done without your fun scattegories and unique challenges, if I had come up with such fun activities, the forum would have been much quieter, so, thanks!!!

Also, I remember my first post on this forum, it was about the release date of "Alice" drama, and @kittyna replied to it saying she almost forgot about the drama. So, yeah, after that first post I never looked back and shared everything about Joo won I could, which I had found on the internet. I hope we could continue doing this for a long time

And speaking of drama, I really wish this movie "Carter" of Joo won's does well in box office and help him win his first award in movie category and also get 1million admissions, this was his wish when joo won was asked about his dissatisfaction in his movie career, so, I hope this movie does well and gives joo won recognition he deserves

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

@kireeti2 welcome back I'm a new joo won fan

Hey there!!!  Yup, I saw you earlier, sorry for not welcoming you properly

Welcome to the Joo won's family, I hope we get along and have fun :hooray2:

Thanks!! for being an active member  and giving updates about Joo won :approves:

• Like 5

Heeeey everyone :waves:

So good reading everyone's posts.

I just woke up to our Joo Won getting his 3rd support truck in 4 days :partyblob:

Makes me so happy seeing all the support he's getting and how happy and excited he is about it. @Andrea Balcazaralready posted all about Joo Won's "thank you" insta story today but I'll post a screencap so that it's on the thread in case anyone reviews it later on and wants to see it^^ 

spacer.png

I love his use of emoticons so much. He's just the sweetest man. His "you're really the best :thumbsup:" "do you come every day?♡" and "I gained strength (bicep)" are so cute!! 

Just like Joo Won I'm wondering too if there will be another support truck tomorrow^^ 

11 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I will check if this interview English sub is still there. Will let you know.

Thank you so so much @flutterby06♡ 

11 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I hope even if all of us can't be present or be active at the same times, even if some of us takes a break I hope this thread still keeps moving bit by bit to spread love and admiration for Joo Won. :blush:

This warmed my heart so much :') i second this wholeheartedly!! 

I wonder what happened to Joo Won's Chinese fanbase... from what I've seen in my research so far he had a very big, bustling and engaged fanclub on Baidu for quite a while

.. they were subbing content so quickly and many of their translations were used by Chinese speaking members of this thread as the basis to translate Joo Won content into English...

@kireeti2so wonderful reading your posts this morning :dorashakes: (it's about 8am in my timezone) 

I remember all your amazing help sharing video links and other things when I first came here not too long ago. I love that you call this thread your "safe place". I feel the same way ♡ 

edit: I think part of today's food support was also samgyetang (Ginseng chicken soup) for lunch~

I wonder if that's one of Joo Won's favorite dishes? The support he's getting is really wonderful!!

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

mokkanhenshu changed their Twitter profile pic to Joo Won, giving us a first glimpse of the cover of their magazine which will be out on June 21st :love:

spacer.png

You might know that I'm a big fan of Joo Won's fluffy cheeks but he looks so mesmerizing (intense stare and all) on this cover even cheekless^^ He really takes my breath away :wub:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

am really sorry @flutterby06 for being inactive on Joo won's debut anniversary, I can't believe I missed it. But I did enjoyed reading your articles about Joo won's first drama, where he was not trusted by anyone in the filming set because of he was new, however, he eventually earned not only their trust but also their admiration with his acting and behavior. I still remember it, when Joo won visited "Happy Together"  for "Baking King: Kim Ta Ku", his fellow actors said that he was well behaved and everyone liked him on the set, and top of that, in reality his baking was better than the male lead's, and he thought he should have been the main lead. That's how our joo won is, charming everyone with his hard work and skills :fullofhearts:

Don't be sorry @kireeti2... It's just it's been long we've this much active people altogether in Joo Won's debut day after I joined this thread. So you just came to my mind but then I thought it's not the only day. We'll hopefully have brighter days with this thread full of Joo Won stuffs to share when he'll be busy. Glad to see you. :partyblob:

Glad that you find the articles interesting.. truly it's amazing how Joo won as an young actor started to gain everyone's admiration with his tremendous hard work. May Joo Won gets more and more admirer around him with every new project.

5 hours ago, Calli said:

I love his use of emoticons so much. He's just the sweetest man. His "you're really the best :thumbsup:" "do you come every day?♡" and "I gained strength (bicep)" are so cute!! 

Just like Joo Won I'm wondering too if there will be another support truck tomorrow^^ 

Only sweet Joo Wonie can leave such cute message for his dedicated fans..

Btw, I'm hearing that supports are still not over... So let's look forward to it. :winkx:

5 hours ago, Calli said:

edit: I think part of today's food support was also samgyetang (Ginseng chicken soup) for lunch~

I wonder if that's one of Joo Won's favorite dishes? The support he's getting is really wonderful!!

Don't know if he particularly said any thing about loving samgyetang but according to Joo Won chicken is tasty whatever you make with it. By now you probably know that Joo Won loves fried chicken. He likes all kinds of food with chicken too.

I bet next time his fans sent food truck there will be fried chicken. 

1 hour ago, Calli said:

mokkanhenshu changed their Twitter profile pic to Joo Won, giving us a first glimpse of the cover of their magazine which will be out on June 21st :love:

Oh can't for 21st June.. interview.. interview.. Joo Won interview... :partyblob:

His intense gaze... :flushed:

And here's today's news on Netflix Carter filming in Cheongju on June 17th and 18th. The production team booked part of area from 8 am to 6 am.

Filming of Netflix movie 'Carter', controlled by Sajik Street in Cheongju on the 17th and 18th

Im Seon-woo

Input 2021. 06. 15. 14:19

Revision 2021. 06. 15. 14:25

https://img2.daumcdn.net/thumb/R658x0.q70/?fname=https://t1.daumcdn.net/news/202106/15/newsis/20210615141935928dppn.jpg

[Cheongju=Newsis] The filming control section of 'Carter'. photo@newsis.com *Resale and DB prohibited

[Cheongju=Newsis] Reporter Seon-woo Lim = Cheongju-si,

Chungcheongbuk-do will control some sections of Sajik-daero, Seowon-gu, on the 17th and 18th for the filming of the movie 'Carter'.

On the 17th, the area of 297-4 Sajik-daero, Seowon-gu, was completely controlled, and on the 18th, the area of 69, Daewon-ro 32beon-gil, Seowon-gu, was completely controlled.

Control hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. respectively.

The city plans to hang informational banners around the control section and guide the detour in cooperation with the police on the day of filming.

The Netflix movie 'Carter' (director Byung-gil Jeong, starring Joo-won), supported by the Cheongju Film Commission, is an action blockbuster that depicts the chase of an agent 'Carter' who has lost his memory and is put into a mysterious operation.

........ End....

News Link: https://news.v.daum.net/v/20210615141935522

News on insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIOLVGgMfg/?utm_medium=copy_link

So looks like Carter filming is going on full swing. :fiercebunny:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

Btw, I'm hearing that supports are still not over... So let's look forward to it. 

That's wonderful!! I'm so happy he has such supportive fans :wub: 

I wish we could see his happy expression getting all that support. Just imagining it makes me smile big time^^

Oh can't for 21st June.. interview.. interview.. Joo Won interview... :partyblob:

Hahaha :lol: It's like you're in my mind @flutterby06. Can't wait to read it (and hopefully understand) either!!

And here's today's news on Netflix Carter filming in Cheongju on June 17th and 18th. The production team booked part of area from 8 am to 6 am.

Such exciting news :glee:!! I read in another article that the filming in Cheongju will involve "about 80 people from actors to staff". I don't know much about the size of production teams for action movies, but sounds like a sizeable group/production, right? 

Fighting to our Joo Won!! Here goes my wish again for him to stay safe while filming all those action scenes~

And maybe we will get spoiler pics taken by bystanders/fans on those two days, too? :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, Calli said:

Such exciting news :glee:!! I read in another article that the filming in Cheongju will involve "about 80 people from actors to staff". I don't know much about the size of production teams for action movies, but sounds like a sizeable group/production, right? 

Fighting to our Joo Won!! Here goes my wish again for him to stay safe while filming all those action scenes~

And maybe we will get spoiler pics taken by bystanders/fans on those two days, too? :D

Woah... The scale.. 80 people.. They're calling it blockbuster for a reason!

And from 8 am to 6 pm .. looks like the production will be very busy with this volume of people in a area for such long duration.  Thanks for the article @Calli

I really hope we get some pictures too.. but we have to save it as soon as we see it. Who knows if they're deleted by authority for copyright issue.  :winkx:

I saw DC fans saying they're envious of people who lives in Cheongju.. ha ha.. They'll get to see Joo Won in action if they are able to be around that location. 

But I think the area wil be highly guarded with security so bystanders can't see much. Having 80 people in one area means they'll be in a large area. And Joo Won could be in the middle of it. Ha ha... Just my assumption tho.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Calli said:

You might know that I'm a big fan of Joo Won's fluffy cheeks but he looks so mesmerizing (intense stare and all) on this cover even cheekless^^ He really takes my breath away :wub:

You are not the only one, I am also a fan of his cheeks but I assure you that he still has them when he smiles, he still makes some eyes and uff he is very handsome
58 minutes ago, Calli said:

another article that the filming in Cheongju will involve "about 80 people from actors to staff". I don't know much about the size of production teams for action movies, but sounds like a sizeable group/production, right? 

I like that they are recording in a big way haha and I am also jealous of the people who are going to see it but seeing it from the positive side is great since you can see photos of the recording

• Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

I really hope we get some pictures too.. but we have to save it as soon as we see it. Who knows if they're deleted by authority for copyright issue.  

Just catching a glimpse of Joo Won would be so lovely!! Without anyone getting into trouble^^ Whenever I see spoiler pics (taken by bystanders) being posted ahead of a drama/movie release I always think that's such good promotion. As long as it's not too spoilery~ 

38 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

saw DC fans saying they're envious of people who lives in Cheongju.. ha ha.. They'll get to see Joo Won in action if they are able to be around that location. 

I'm jealous too :lol: must be such a cool experience seeing Joo Won in action. Literally^^ 

Though I'm wondering too how much bystanders will be able to see... and what kind of covid restrictions they might have in place, besides security measures. 

In my experience though, even during the last year, somehow filming pics/videos of various productions always end up being shared on sns. We'll know soon if it'll be the same for Carter ~

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

There were once Chinese fan activities too... Oh I wish they'll be organized again. Chinese fans are quick to sub/ translate things. It's easier to retranslate when there's  a reference already.. :sweat_smile: Apart from that c fans in general are very quick and expert at finding things fastest. 

7 hours ago, Calli said:

I wonder what happened to Joo Won's Chinese fanbase... from what I've seen in my research so far he had a very big, bustling and engaged fanclub on Baidu for quite a while

.. they were subbing content so quickly and many of their translations were used by Chinese speaking members of this thread as the basis to translate Joo Won content into English...

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese fandom is still active in its own right, but that it's hard to see them in the places we tend to frequent (Soompi, Instagram, YouTube, etc.). Sometimes, it does feel China is in its own little world on the Internet....

11 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

Thanks, however, I couldn't have done without your fun scattegories and unique challenges, if I had come up with such fun activities, the forum would have been much quieter, so, thanks!!!

Also, I remember my first post on this forum, it was about the release date of "Alice" drama, and @kittyna replied to it saying she almost forgot about the drama. So, yeah, after that first post I never looked back and shared everything about Joo won I could, which I had found on the internet. I hope we could continue doing this for a long time

Oh, man - I didn't remember how we started, and now...did I honestly say that I forgot about Alice at the time? I mean, in my defence, this was way back in the winter/spring of last year (like, pre-COVID), but still....:headbang:

@Calli and @Andrea Balcazar - @kireeti2 is talking about the fact that I used to try to start up little games here (e.g. "Scattergories" - where I put a list of prompts and you have to tell me the first JW drama character that comes to mind). Mostly, it was just the two of us going back and forth (although @flutterby06 took part in a "Sorting Hat" challenge I set up, I remember) with @valinor500 "liking" just about everything we said. After a while, though, this did come back around to bite me - I started to get desperate for ideas and they gradually became less and less JW-related (e.g. stuff about other characters from his dramas) and I eventually got in trouble with the mods for that :P Nothing serious, but a number of those posts were removed from this forum.

Still, if you guys are interested, I'm open to bringing some of those things back ;) It would be fun to see more responses than just what @kireeti2 and I could come up with, after all.

4 hours ago, Calli said:

47 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

You are not the only one, I am also a fan of his cheeks but I assure you that he still has them when he smiles, he still makes some eyes and uff he is very handsome

Honestly, I'm a fan of both "looks" from JW. :Pandabulous:

Seeing him looking more chiseled and intense like this, though...ever since Alice, whenever I see images of JW like this, I'm blown away by how good the casting directors for that drama were in choosing actors for our little family. Like, when JW looks more "fluffy", I can see how he'd resemble Kim Hee Sun; but when he's like this, I suddenly see a bit of Kwak Si Yang as well.

It's probably just me and my strange imagination, but the thought crossed my mind once while seeing these pics while Alice was airing and now I can't un-see it anymore.

161f2bc03838ae08c867c65b71c29d95.jpg

859a7fb2e4246d226201be2c2422533f.jpg

1cf452f8fc8600c355484e8563773fcf.jpg

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, kittyna said:

Calli and @Andrea Balcazar - @kireeti2 is talking about the fact that I used to try to start up little games here (e.g. "Scattergories" - where I put a list of prompts and you have to tell me the first JW drama character that comes to mind)

ohh yes I have seen it since I was seeing the previous messages and it came out that they made those games they seemed very funny and it seems that they were only the two I am glad to see that they tried to do everything possible to keep the forum active

8 minutes ago, kittyna said:

Seeing him looking more chiseled and intense like this, though...ever since Alice, whenever I see images of JW like this, I'm blown away by how good the casting directors for that drama were in choosing actors for our little family. Like, when JW looks more "fluffy", I can see how he'd resemble Kim Hee Sun; but when he's like this, I suddenly see a bit of Kwak Si Yang as well.

It's probably just me and my strange imagination, but the thought crossed my mind once while seeing these pics while Alice was airing and now I can't un-see it anymore.

Yes, I also love how she is now, she is keeping very well now that I saw her face, I'm happy to see it also in the photo that they just published and precisely in the photo I was caught in her eyes haha, they are so cute, it is a charm that joo won has too Keep in mind that Joo Won is now in his 30s and wants to keep his weight stable so it seems that he does a lot of exercise and also to get a six pack that for years I have realized that I wanted to have that but with the little time I had could not

9 minutes ago, kittyna said:

Still, if you guys are interested, I'm open to bringing some of those things back ;) It would be fun to see more responses than just what @kireeti2 and I could come up with, after all.

Of course it would be great if you would take up that game again since now we are more fans

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, kittyna said:

Honestly, I'm a fan of both "looks" from JW. :Pandabulous:

Who am I kidding? So am I. I'm basically a fan of every single Joo Won "look" there is :D 

I think the reason why I love his cheeks so much is because they make me think of the time I didn't know him yet but I wish so badly I had? If that makes sense. It's a very sentimental reason but there it is^^ 

spacer.png

2013-0224-ep50-opening-2.jpg

No question though chiseled Joo Won is stunning. (Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics @kittyna)

Did you guys happen to read the IG posts made by the food truck owners that provided support on June 12th and June 14th? If papago did a good job both of them pointed out that Joo Won has gotten even more handsome than he already was. I don't know how that's even possible but apparently it is^^ 

Any games you want to share @kittynaI'm sure will be fun! I don't know how well I'll be able to play along since there are still many many gaps in my Joo Won knowledge but I'll do my best~ 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Calli said:

Did you guys happen to read the IG posts made by the food truck owners that provided support on June 12th and June 14th? If papago did a good job both of them pointed out that Joo Won has gotten even more handsome than he already was. I don't know how that's even possible but apparently it is^^

Really uff then to be fourth I was reading a publication that a truck made in 2020 and he said that when he saw him he was much more handsome than on television I have always seen comments of that type when people meet him in real life they say that He is perfect and very handsome I can't wait to meet him myself

• Like 4

Here is the Amazon pre-order link to "I want to know more! Korean TV drama vol.103" with Joo Won on the cover, in case anyone's interested~

spacer.png

I've found when it comes to ordering Japanese goods, Amazon Japan is really reliable and fast (at least when it comes to shipping to Europe). 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

20 hours ago, kittyna said:

Still, if you guys are interested, I'm open to bringing some of those things back ;) It would be fun to see more responses than just what @kireeti2 and I could come up with, after all

I admit I'm actually not good at playing those games.. but remember having fun at sorting hat game. There's also another one I thought I'd join then I couldn't find much to say about...I'm not good at those. 

But you guys are welcome to play.. I will enjoy watching the game. :approves:

Also @kittyna did the mods here give you any specific rules when they removed some of those posts you mentioned? Just wanted to know so all of us be aware of not going in that direction. 

20 hours ago, kittyna said:

oh @kittyna..  after reading and looking at those photos why do I see the more resemblance with KHS and KSY! :flushed:

19 hours ago, Calli said:

I think the reason why I love his cheeks so much is because they make me think of the time I didn't know him yet but I wish so badly I had? If that makes sense. It's a very sentimental reason but there it is^^ 

You're not the only one... I love his cheeks too... I love it when it becomes a bit chubby. It reminds me of baby Joo Won and that he's eating. 

HIs fluffy cheeks are important indication of him eating well. I noticed it appears more when he's done filming a project. That's why I assume he starts eating well when he's not bound by a project. Tho Joo Won said in vlive usually he eats when he needs to and goes on his diet control mode when he deeds it.

19 hours ago, Calli said:

sharing those wonderful pics @kittyna)

Didn't notice it.. good that you shared. It was interesting read.

From their story I'm guessing this time fan representative may not be able to visit with coffee/food truck. Or may be 1/2 went but they're not supposed to share their stories.

From Yoons Truck

Yesterday, I went to the Netflix movie #Carter set. #Actor Joo Won's support. #A fan of Joo WonSupporters prepared this for us. We prepared early for Joo Won and the movie team, who are bidding somewhere in the countryside. We printed out the pretty draft prepared by the fans and set it up nicely as soon as we arrived. I came as soon as I set it up. The staff members gave me a thumbs up. It was a support that started early in the morning. It was a bit far from the set, but as soon as the coffee truck menu was shared, a lot of people came and ordered it. Each team ordered a variety of coffee and drinks. They complimented us a lot that we had a lot of delicious drinks. That's why we worked even harder. From the first order, you said #canpacking is good, and you ordered one cup of drink and one cup of #candrink. For the actor #chamomiletea was sent in the the tumbler. The staff members (Joo Won staffs: they came to order for themselves and took Joo Won's order with them) ordered a lot of fruit syrup because they were filming outdoors in the hot weather. We've been in town from early morning until after lunch, and we've been supporting you for a long time, and we've had a lot of requests from our fans. #Churros were so popular that there were so many teams who ordered it once and twice! Actor Juwon came to see the truck sent by fans #Coffee truck and took a picture. They even said he enjoyed the meal when t before going back to the shoot. You look more handsome than you used to be. He said bye to me and walked back, and I thought he was an actor indeed. His proportion was amazing. Thank you again, actor. Thank you so much for preparing for Juwon supporters. It was an urgent schedule, but thanks to you, we've been able to make the right arrangements and provide satisfactory support. Thanks a lot. Juwon Supporters, I look forward to your great activities. I'll be rooting for Yoon Truck. Thank you. #CoffeeTruck #SnackTruck# CropleCoffeeTruck #EntertainmentSupport #FoodTruck #ShavedIceTruck #ShavedIceTruck #ShavedIceTruck #CanPackaging #CanDrink #CanCoffeePoohcha40 Thank you

From Kongji_c

Kongji_c 21.06.14 #JuwonActor #NetflixMovieCutter #MovieCutterIt's already hot~~~~ Today, we sent a coffee truck to #JuwonActor from fans who is in the middle of filming a movie. On June 14th June of last year, I went to support you at the filming site of #Firefighter. Thanks that you haven't forgotten to invite us again this year. It's been exactly a year since that time! Is it fate? It rained last year, but the sun is tight this year! Thanks that the ice has gone out a lot! I was giving him a drink and he was like, "There's a handsome actor over there who doesn't say anything. You've gotten more handsome than last year. You brought a big #tumbler at first. You asked me to give it to my manager. #Stone size_3 cups and we made you a drink constantly with the storm rush. It takes lunch time in the middle, everyone went to eat! After listening to the situations on the site, Juwon Supporters, who helped us cool down our time and water, are the best. We all had a lot of coffee after lunch. We all had a lot of morning coffee and after-dinner coffee! The actor came out one more time after eating and ordered a big tumbler with #Grapefruitade. I filled you with grapefruit, which looks like sincerity. #ActionHero #Carter [Ace Agent Wakes Up Lost Memory, goes into Operation A lifetime without knowing why] [Heavy action and everything will be put into an uncertain operation to show his charming action hero] Today, Carter=Joo Won explains already! You think it's a perfect character, right? #NetflixManse #JuwonManse #You'll have a lot of hot and intense action shots. Take care of your health and fighting for the shoot. C&P.S' Instagram Story review. Wolca is cute.Thank you for enjoying the meal. I deliver my heart with all my heart. #BeanjiCoffee #FatCoffeeCart #EntertainerCoffeeCart

Oh.. this Kongji_c also went in Firefighter filming site from Joo Won supporters exactly 1 year ago. So they seemed very pleased with the fact that they're contacted again to sent support for Joo Won. It was sweet of them to give synopsis of Carter Movie in the insta post.

Edit:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBdXAfmhwx0/?utm_medium=copy_link

But after looking at their last year post it seems they went in Joo Won Musical Ghost support. May be he mixed up. Anyways it was sweet of them to mention Firefighter. Looks like they did their research. 

***Note***: 

I was thinking that the 14/06/2020 food truck from kongji_c could actually be for Firefighter because the timeline for the movie is just right. But Musical Ghost started in October. So fans didn't probably send support to Musical Ghost that time. @Calli just made me note that they mentioned Oh Dae Hwan who is also an actor in Firefighter film so this support must be for Firefighter set tho a banner said it's musical support. My bad I only concluded things by looking at the Musical support banner! :sweat:

May be fans were previously planning to sent it to Musical Ghost but Firefighter came into the picture because Joo Won joined Firefighter as YSH dropped for schedule reason.

Again looking at the banner pictures may be fans were planning to do a mixed support for any of Joo Won's event. Like June is the month of his debut anniversary and he was in middle of filming Alice+Firefighter also rehearsaling for Ghost. So may be things got mixed up.

Anyways Kongji_c owner is right about them going on Firefight set.  :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

Really uff then to be fourth I was reading a publication that a truck made in 2020 and he said that when he saw him he was much more handsome than on television I have always seen comments of that type when people meet him in real life they say that He is perfect and very handsome I can't wait to meet him myself

Yes.. like we hear it often people mentioning Joo Won more handsome face to face.. and baby faced... from both fans and from other celebrities too... :D

Edited by flutterby06
Information Correction.
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Yes.. like we hear it often people mentioning Joo Won more handsome face to face.. and baby faced... from both fans and from other celebrities too... :D

If the truth is, I see pure praise for his face-to-face appearance I have been seeing in naver and also in unstagram when I was in the army several have said that and now that I remember a girl said that she did not see joo won handsome but when she saw him I personally was surprised by how handsome he was and I also talked to a fan who went to his fanmeetings in 2019 I also praised him for how handsome he is, in short, I can mention many compliments haha, they are quite a lot
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

From their story I'm guessing this time fan representative may not be able to visit with coffee/food truck. Or may be 1/2 went but they're not supposed to share their stories.

Oh? In all the fan support trucks I've seen over the years (for various artists, sent on various sets) I've never heard of fans being present as well. Have fans been present at food truck support events for Joo Won? They were allowed on set? 

Thanks for sharing Kongji_c support truck "report" from last year @flutterby06:partyblob: 

I was meaning to look for it but forgot^^ 

I'm absolutely sure that if I ever were to see Joo Won live, in the flesh, my heart probably wouldn't be able to take it. Good thing that's very unlikely to happen^^ The thing is, I already think he's absolutely beautiful just based on photos and videos. But like you girls - @Andrea Balcazarand @flutterby06 - pointed out, everyone who's seen him live keeps saying that he's even better looking up close...  and I totally believe them, even if I have a hard time imagining how that's possible^^ 

edit: I just read Kongji_c post from last year and they mentioned actor Oh Dae Hwan in it, so they must have been sent on the Fire Fighter set, even though the banners say "Musical Support"^^

• Like 3