Jump to content

Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]


Recommended Posts

I don't know if they found out but the Japanese joo won fans are wanting to send a coffee truck to joo won to the filming set they most likely have contacted joo won's agency and told them when the filming will take place

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • coolreborn

    11648

  • stearly

    5983

  • mrdimples

    4935

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

1 hour ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I don't know if they found out but the Japanese joo won fans are wanting to send a coffee truck to joo won to the filming set they most likely have contacted joo won's agency and told them when the filming will take place

 

How wonderful they're sending a coffee truck! Maybe that means we'll find out soon too when he'll start filming Carter 

This is probably part of the fan support project for his 11th debut anniversary & Carter that they had posted about on May 15th?

 

Does anyone know if one gets a notification or anything after having participated? 

 

@kittyna, I was watching this Joo Won fancam from his fan meeting in Taiwan back in May 2013 and remembered our conversation on Junho and Joo Won's voices^^ His smile at the end is sooooo beautiful and his whole performance so lovely, I just had to share. Even of you've probably already seen it~

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Calli said:

How wonderful they're sending a coffee truck! Maybe that means we'll find out soon too when he'll start filming Carter 

This is probably part of the fan support project for his 11th debut anniversary & Carter that they had posted about on May 15th?

Yes, I was thinking that right now we will know when they start filming I hope it will be this month but I think we have little chance that we will see his movie this year that sad and now that I see joo won he has now more Japanese fans than from any country I have found several accounts of Japanese I suppose it is because they saw bridal nask and in several channels there they are giving pure joo won dramas

here are some videos of joo won 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Someone from the group could help me by clarifying if majun and yookyung if they came to love each other I was going to ask this before but right now I remember I did not understand the end of baker king kim tak goo
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:


Someone from the group could help me by clarifying if majun and yookyung if they came to love each other I was going to ask this before but right now I remember I did not understand the end of baker king kim tak goo

 

They do, but it's a really rough journey for both of them. I would argue that the relationship starts off pretty dysfunctional and toxic, but they do eventually work it out and the series ends with them being able to start over again.

 

6 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

now that I see joo won he has now more Japanese fans than from any country I have found several accounts of Japanese I suppose it is because they saw bridal nask and in several channels there they are giving pure joo won dramas

 

I don't know if JW has more Japanese fans compared to fans from other countries, but his Japanese fandom was one of the earliest, as he was already popular there due to King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kittyna said:

They do, but it's a really rough journey for both of them. I would argue that the relationship starts off pretty dysfunctional and toxic, but they do eventually work it out and the series ends with them being able to start over again.

If I myself think it was the end well the characters of the two of them are really difficult to see that they really felt more about the character of yookyung I think they two made the story more exciting they were toxic but they really made the drama very interesting

1 hour ago, kittyna said:

I don't know if JW has more Japanese fans compared to fans from other countries, but his Japanese fandom was one of the earliest, as he was already popular there due to King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu.

I think it is famous in Japan since for a long time bridal mask was available on netflix and the Japanese talked a lot about the drama and now I have seen that the Japanese have created several joo won fan accounts

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Andrea Balcazar, yesterday on another thread someone asked me how I liked Baker King and whether Majun and Yookyung's relationship made my heart go "dugun dugun" even while thinking those two are rather dysfunctional. 

I thought I'll just quote my take from that other thread~ 

 

"lots and lots of 'dugun dugun' @Lmangla... maybe because I already knew they'd end up together I looked if the writer had put any signs in there from early on and it struck me that, from the way Yookyung treated and talked to Majun, even when they were kids, she must have seen something of herself in him. And to have her actually say that to him after they got married (and his fears and insecurities led him to behave like an absolute jerk) was so satisfying.

Especially their 3rd kiss, which was their first mutual kiss where both their hearts were in it, moved me quite a bit. They looked like broken souls clinging on to each other for dear life ...
spacer.png

 

I know they got together for all the wrong reasons but the fact that they could be themselves around each other, without feeling like they have to hide their darkness, was very compelling. And then Majun finally coming to the realization that he has to communicate how he really feels to the people around him, instead of letting his fear of getting hurt dictate his behavior, had me hopeful that those two were headed towards a place where they could find healing in each other <3" 

 

"It made a lot of sense to me that someone as broken and traumatized as Majun and Yookyung would have an easier time relating to each other, and might actually feel uncomfortable around someone like Takgu, who despite hardship (lots and lots of it), was so full of light because he had the one thing both of them never had: unconditional, selfess love from a parent. (though the whole concept of leaving a 12-year-old with a father they don't know in the name of him becoming " a great man" is a huuuuge headscratcher for me). The thought that they're on a common journey to let go of some of the pain and the knife in their hearts and to make peace with themselves was really sweet to me, too." 

 

spacer.png

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Calli said:

I know they got together for all the wrong reasons but the fact that they could be themselves around each other, without feeling like they have to hide their darkness, was very compelling. And then Majun finally coming to the realization that he has to communicate how he really feels to the people around him, instead of letting his fear of getting hurt dictate his behavior, had me hopeful that those two were headed towards a place where they could find healing in each other <3" 

It is true I think they spoiled the chapter that she stumbles upon Majun and he helps her to lift and at the end of that chapter he says that they cannot hide from destiny in a certain way I thought they were going to stay together and also as you say takgu It was very innocent and I think it was the opposite of yokyung, on the other hand, with majun, they knew how to hold on to each other because they had many things in common and, as you said, she saw in him how she was herself
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone maybe know when and what kind of event that was? @kittynamaybe you might know?

I was trying to figure it out based on his haircut and it sorta looks like it could have been 2011 but I really have no clue...

if someone can help I'd appreciate it so much! 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Calli said:

Does anyone maybe know when and what kind of event that was

I am very sure that it is from 2011 since if I remember the hair had it like that in ojakgyo brothers and it had blonde hair but then it turned black in 2012

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just woke up and saw Park Jeong Sik trainernim's insta story (posted at 6:50am KST) and wondered "could it be that he's talking about the Carter set and Joo Won?" It seems he really is, at least that's what I'm seeing everyone on Instagram assume :grin: 

spacer.png

 

papago translation: 

"today too we've arrived at the set!!!

let's work hard! Let's help! h" 

 

I wonder if the "too" in "today too" refers to the Carter set or to Joo Won's filming sets in general where Park Jeong Sik has visited to support/help Joo Won? 

 

Either way, fighting to our actor Joo Won :partyblob:

Hopefully he'll stay safe & healthy while making many great experiences filming Carter 

  • Like 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calli said:

papago translation: 

"today too we've arrived at the set!!!

let's work hard! Let's help! h" 

 

I wonder if the "too" in "today too" refers to the Carter set or to Joo Won's filming sets in general where Park Jeong Sik has visited to support/help Joo Won? 

 

Either way, fighting to our actor Joo Won :partyblob:

Hopefully he'll stay safe & healthy while making many great experiences filming Carter 

I am very sure that it is the filming of our joo won

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I am very sure that it is the filming of our joo won

 

I'm rather sure, too~

I responded to Park Jeong Sik's insta story by asking if it's about Joo Won and wishing them all the best and he saw and liked it, so I'll just take it as confirmation that they're on the Carter set :lol: 

 

Hopefully Joo Won will say hello from the set, too, if he has the time...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Calli said:

I'm rather sure, too~

I responded to Park Jeong Sik's insta story by asking if it's about Joo Won and wishing them all the best and he saw and liked it, so I'll just take it as confirmation that they're on the Carter set :lol: 

 

Hopefully Joo Won will say hello from the set, too, if he has the time...

then i'm sure it's joo won's filming set but what made me think another day i guess joo won has already been filming for a while

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

then i'm sure it's joo won's filming set but what made me think another day i guess joo won has already been filming for a while

 

You mean because of the "today too" in Park Jeong Sik's insta story? Yeah, Joo Won might have already started filming a little while ago... either way, at least we now know for sure that he has started filming Carter :blush:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calli said:

I'm sure everyone has already seen Joo Won's first Happy Together episode that aired on September 30, 2010, but just in case someone hasn't. Here it is with English subs

Thank you very much I saw it but without subtitles thanks for sharing

  • Like 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Girls I come to tell you that I just saw a movie that Carter's director directed and really my applause since the action scenes are from the beginning and are well done that I could say that it was so real that I really got into the movie I recommend that they see it if they want to see the work of the director of the film that is doing with joo won is called the villainess
Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I recommend that they see it if they want to see the work of the director of the film that is doing with joo won is called the villainess

 

Thanks so much for the recommendation, @Andrea Balcazar~ I've been meaning to watch at least one of the director's previous movies but honestly haven't gotten around to it.

 

I hope everyone is having a lovely & relaxed weekend 

 

2013_0510_1N2D_Im-out06fe97f95269d4b6.gi

 

I wonder if Joo Won's agency has anything planned for his 11th anniversary? It's only 3 days away but so far it's been very quiet :mellow: Joo Won is probably way too busy filming but I'm still hopeful he'll say hi somehow^^ 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..