Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

@moonandhearts - *waves* YAY for delurking :P

come in come in.... should i prepare a room in the moat for you? or do i canon you over the wall to garden? :P

Guest jsubmarine

Aisling,,

Sometimes, when I see photos posted here of small creatures.......(bunnies etc)I often do a double take......are those real? 

Nice puppy! *hearts*....
Have one at home just like that.......years ago.

@jsubmarine: I really, really like what you said several hundred posts back about our cutie's acting. I guess his experience in theater really helped him to give all he got, since there's no take 2 in theater performances, unlike in tv dramas. Thus, it helped him be able to internalize his character better and convey the emotions in a much more believable way.

I am so glad I chanced upon his drama. Will soon be marathoning OB and BK!

moonandhearts said:

@septmoon16 I think the result of the moat vs garden quiz already chose my home. *winks* Hmmm, now there's a room in the moat? Haha! That I'd love to see and be in. Are there special amenities?

Hmmmm.....why do my quiz have the tendency to reveal the moat nature of participants? must ask mojobobo.....

I think the quiz wakes up the moat person in you. If you didn't wake up to those pictures, then you must be in deep coma!

moonandhearts said:

@septmoon16 I think the result of the moat vs garden quiz already chose my home. *winks* Hmmm, now there's a room in the moat? Haha! That I'd love to see and be in. Are there special amenities?

@moonandhearts - amenities?... rush to kitchen - ah! we offer green eggs and ham deserved twice daily by minions.

OH! but i must tell you, we REMODELED! each room has a tunnel that leads to a cave. the cave has guest star prisoners (yeah we like it variety style).. you may know some of them - joo won, kang to, tae hee just to name a few.

now... wanna hand over the rent? :P

I thought you serve double yolked egg and jumbo hotdog? ^_~

Ha! Now there's a cave? The moat sure expands by the day! going underground even! I like that! Hmmm. How much is the rent? Can I buy the room instead? No bees guaranteed!?

In the Garden
mrdimples: mojobobo......where are you? *whimpers* I am scared, mojobobo........
mojobobo: what's is it again? Can't you see I am trying to meditate here? Those moaties are a nuisance, Ican hear their screaming and laughing in their caves
mrdimples: Yes, yes mojobobo....it's really scary. They seem to be growing in numbers, I just saw a newrecruit shrieking all her way into the tunnel.
mojobobo: mrdimples,  I think your quiz is to be blame! It's making almost all participants moaty. I better grill you on this one before more Moaties overrun this entire place!
mrdimples: *whimpers* here it is, mojobobo..............
be5a3112b31bb051d0e042af367adab44bede01a
mojobobo: Why must you choose of all pictures this one with a torned pair of jeans???
mrdimples: Isn't it more (w)holesome this way? Imagine where it leads to..............
mojobobo: MRDIMPLES!
imagesqtbnANd9GcSNCfHNgWaTO7vXeTZEaKMxcr
mojobobo: this one I really don't understand. How can this picture get moaty? Why are you talking aboutkitchen top?
mrdimples: I know it's a bit cluttered but you can get rid of all stuff in one swipe, you know? Just don't accidentally turn on the stove, I don't fancy a burnt back
mojobobo: burnt? I think you need to spend more time in the kitchen, mrdimples, to improve yourculinary skills.
mrdimples: yes, mojobobo
gaksital20avi_003788355-1-1.jpg
mojobobo: And this one....tsk tsk...you girls are terrible. Can't you see the poor boy is drenched? 
mrdimples: yes, shall we take off his clothes and wipe him down?
mojobobo: mrdimples! Are you going to help me revise this quiz or not???
gaksital18avi_002438155-1-1.jpg
mojobobo: These moaties are sick. This one, poor Kangto has not even fully recovered from his wounds,remember how he groaned in pain?
mrdimples: Hmmmmm...........I wonder if those planks will creak? 
120621-eab081ec8b9ced8388-e08-hdtv-24fps
mojobobo: *shakes her head* I really don't understand why the Moaties are so obsessed with Joo Won's bb....bb.....back....
mrdimples: Should I focus on the front then?
mojobobo: *buries her head*
f636afc379310a55f90c5b60b74543a98226107d
mojobobo: And what's this? Are we encouraging people to play with fire? 
mrdimples: Easy, I can always adjust, mojobobo. Which knob should I turn?
8644ebf81a4c510f47b1788e6059252dd42aa529
mojobobo: this one is really awful.....I cannot imagine why would any girl  want to be cuffed up?
mrdimples: yes yes....poor mok dan....we should have one with Kangto tied up and Mok Dan holding thewhip? 
mojobobo: *!!!!!* ........neva mind..........lets move on...gaksital8avi_000008475-1.jpg
mojobobo: you moaties are mad....why would anyone choose to lick shaving cream....what else do theylick?
mrdimples: *excited* Ahh...it's a long list..first.....
mojobobo: STOP! I don't want to know.......
a4bcf4e4-1-1-1.jpgfa7fw7-1-1-1.jpgablfo9-1-1-1.jpg
mojobobo: are we on the last one? Good! I don't think I can look at this stupid quiz any longer.......
mojobobo: Hmmm.....don't you think these pictures are really skewed?? towards.....ahem.....towards........
mrdimples: SKEWED? No, I have been very fair..........see......Left, Centre, Right? 
mojobobo:  AAARRRRrrgghhh my head! I give up. Do what you want with your stupid quiz. I am goingto continue my meditation.

Guest septmoon16

moonandhearts said:

septmoon16

wrote:

»

moonandhearts said:<br />

@septmoon16

I think the result of the moat vs garden quiz already chose my home. *winks* Hmmm, now there's a room in the moat? Haha! That I'd love to see and be in. Are there special amenities? <br />

<br />

<br />

@moonandhearts

- amenities?... rush to kitchen - ah! we offer green eggs and ham deserved twice daily by minions. <br />

OH! but i must tell you, we REMODELED! each room has a tunnel that leads to a cave. the cave has guest star prisoners (yeah we like it variety style).. you may know some of them - joo won, kang to, tae hee just to name a few.<br />

<br />

now... wanna hand over the rent?

:p

@mrdimples

You're damn hillarious.  I've been lurking to other thread just to check around you know.. and most of them are quite gardeny and tame. Ehem.